Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Sorry double posted
Update is in next post :)
Edited by chinudolly - 8 years ago
chinudolly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Sorry friends i was not updating because of your less likes and comments even though the update was ready. What to do ? I didnt feel like updating seeing so less likes and comments but still updating only for those who are reading, liking and giving their special comments. A big thank you to those who give their valuable comments.

Taarey ss ~ Kaho Na...Pyaar Hai
Chapter -5 ~ part b ~ Jealousy

[Continued from last part]

In the fire escape,
Taani was trying real hard to control herself. Dont know why but her heart was crying real badly. Her eyes were trying hard to control the flow of tears but that seemed unstoppable...

"Itna bura kyun lag raha hai mujhe krishna ji ? Kyun? kyun ye dil vo emotions feel kar raha hai jo main kabhi feel nahi karna chahti... kyun? Itna dard kyun ho raha hai dil mein...? Vahi to ho raha hai jo main chahti thi rey move on kar rahe hain and soon he will forget me completely... but this mere thought is hurting me ... killing me .. why ?"

"Jab aap paas hote ho tab bhi mujhe hurt karte ho aur jab dur hote ho tab bhi ... I hate you Rey... I just hate you so much," Taani said to herself while crying and trying to hate Rey with all her dedication. She was trying to make her hatred for him stronger in her heart while her heart was just increasing one thing that is love ... just love for him every second with every single heartbeat in spite of all her efforts of hating him.

Rey just reached the fire escape and stopped at the door of fire escape and looked inside only to see taani crying keeping her head on her folded arms that were rested on her knees. Though her back was facing rey but still he could see her crying. She was just crying silently looking at the side wall. Actually she was lost in her pain and unknowingly tears were flowing down her eyes.

Some memories haunt us and unknowingly make our eyes wet.

Rey entered inside silently while his heart cried looking at her tears and tired face. His heart could feel her pain which he was unaware about.
"Taani," he called her softly.

"Amma," she whispered forwarding her hand little shocked with sudden voice and shut her eyes tightly letting the tears fall realizing the reality.
Rey frowned hearing her. He was confused.

"Amma... kaun Taani?" He asked her descending down the steps and standing beside her.

She wiped her tears and stood up composing herself. She stood in front of him acting all strong and confident.

He was waiting for her answer but in return got another question from her.

"What are you doing here Rey? Cant you leave me alone for sometime," Taani said irritated.
Actually her anger and pain were coming out in her harsh words.

But he was shocked though somewhere he understood her but still felt a little hurt after hearing her.

"Umm actually i wanted to talk to you. See you misunderstood everything. Tum jaisa soch rahi ho vaisa kuch bhi nahi hai. I dont love..."

She cut him short,"Its ok Rey. Why are you explaining me? Its your life you can do whatever you want and be with whomsoever you want. We are not more than strangers. Dont waste your time here and go to your girlfriend"

Rey was shocked after listening her words. She was acting so normal as if it doesnt matter to her at all. But he could see the pain through her eyes that she was trying to mask by acting all normal. He knew that. He could see her unshed tears and hidden pain but what confused him was the intensity and depth of her pain. It killed his heart that she doesnt find him trustworthy enough to share her pain with him.

"So you dont have any problem with it?" He asked her while his eyes were showing hurt, confusion and pain.

"Why would I have any problem rey? Ria is a very good girl... infact she is the best girl for you.. she is just perfect for you. I am really very happy for both of you .. at least now you will stop irritating me," she said smiling but he knew she is hurt and her smile is fake, her smile is nothing but a mask to hide her pain.

He decided to break her control to let her emotions out, to let her pain out ... to let her LOVE out. He will do anything for that even if it means hurting her a little to remove her pains forever and ever.

"sach mein taani you have no problem? you are happy for both of us? Wow, that's great mujhe to laga ki tum bahut hurt hogi mujhpe gussaa karogi etc etc...but chalo acchha hai I got my first and true love back ...but sach mein taani tumhe koi farak nahi padega if I hug her instead of you ( now he was really testing her patience] .. if I ... Ummm u know kiss her instead of you .. if we dance together sooo sooo close ..." Rey said smirking while trying hard to control his smile seeing taani's changing expressions.

"Just shut up rey," Thats when taani burst out with Rey's last line making Rey pat his shoulders mentally for breaking her control over emotions finally. She was trying hard to control her anger and jealousy. But Rey's words were adding fuel to her already burning heart. She couldnt even imagine her Rey hugging, kissing and dancing with some other girl other than her. Still she sticked to her hate rey mission controlling her crazy heart. She continued while stepping close to him with her every word in anger.

"Bola na koi farak nahi padega , matlab nahi padega, baat samjh mein nahi aati .. keh diya na I hate you so mujhe kyun farak padega batao..? koi farak nahi padega jo karna hai karo aap apni so called first and true love ria ke sath,..date mein jao.. ghumne jao .. dance karo .. chipak chipak ke .. hug karo.. kiss karo.. jitna chahe utna pyaar karo usse after all aapki first love jo hai but tab bhi mujhe koi farak nahi padega, samjhe aap," taani ended aggressively and fiercely while pointing her index finger at him stepping just an inch away from him now. She didnt even realize her position till now.

Rey smirked seeing her burning in jealousy according to his plan. She realized their closeness and was going to step back but Rey snaked his left arm around her waist and pulled her more closer to him making her gasp.

"Rey," she whispered while looking in his eyes filled with love and getting lost in his eyes. Her hair were flying and coming on her face due to the soft breeze that was blowing and playing with her silky hair. Rey raised his hand and gently tucked a strand of hair behind her ear while brushing his fingers on her cheek. He gently caress her cheek trying to soothe her hidden pain which made her close her eyes feeling calm and peace.

He moved closer to her ear, his breath was fanning over her ear and was tickling her making her breath breath heavy and heartbeats fast.

"Tumhe sach mein koi farak nahi padega taani if i love someone else like this?" Rey asked her softly but his voice came out as a husky whisper.

But his words made taani angry. She snapped open her eyes and pushed him a little.

"Haa koi farak nahi padega... happy now. Mr.-Irritating-Reyansh-Singhania," she told him sternly trying to hide all her emotions yet her voice and eyes gave away her jealousy and anger.

"Agar koi farak nahi padega to tumhe itna gussa kyun aaraha hai?" he smirked seeing her jealous and her nose flared up in anger.

"Gussa ... kahan? Mujhe koi gussa nahi aaraha..." Taani said acting all cool and normal.

He chuckled inside seeing her cute innocent antics.

"Acha koi gussa nahi aaraha to tumhari nose tomato jaise red kyun ho gayi hai?" He asked with a naughty smile playing on his lips.

Taani believed him and started to look down at her nose if its red or not with a cute pout looking like a cutest doll ever.

"My angel taani is such a cutie pie that all i want is to love her eternally,"he thought to himself.
He chuckled seeing her cute antics not being able to stop himself this time.

Taani pouted seeing him smiling and again her nose flared up in anger or i should say her cute anger because of jealousy.

"My nose is not red like a tomato," She said cutely still pouting looking at him angrily.

"O god taani you are so cute." he pinched her cheeks and chuckled again seeing the cute anger of his cute doll.

She kept looking at him. He was smiling wholeheartedly after so long. She was lost in him, in his smile.

"Aapke saath main apne saare dard kaise bhool jaati hun Rey," she thought. "Because he loves you and you love him too that's why his love makes you forget everything and all your pains." Her heart replied to her own question but still she chose to ignore the answer of her heart for some unknown reason. "But I cant love him. I want to hate him now,"she decided in her mind again.

Rey clicked his finger in front of her when he saw her lost again and her eyes getting wet again.
She came back to reality and asked him by raising her eyesbrows,"what?"

"Where do you get lost again and again? I know I am too sexy but still control yourself taani," Rey said joking.

"Oh please you and sexy...and stop day dreaming I was not thinking about you," she said lying and she knew that too. She always gets lost in him.

"Oh so I am not sexy? Let me show you then whether I am sexy or not?" Rey said mischieviously moving closer to her making her step back.

She hit the wall and was looking nervously at him. He was still moving closer and closer to her. His body was touching hers making her hell nervous.

"Reyyy what are you doing? Stop it," she stuttered.

"But I dont want to stop Taani... I want to love you eternally. I want to feel you and I want you to feel me and my love. I want to feel your love...where has my taani got lost? Where is her love got lost?" Rey spoke out his heart though he never wanted to say this because this is not the right time and already she was misunderstanding him and ria but what could he do when his heart is craving for her and her love...

Taani eyes got wet again but she didnt let a single tear escape her eyes.

"Love exist only in fairytales not in real life Rey... Reality mein sirf dard hota hai... sirf dard," she said emotionlessly but her eyes gave away her pain. Rey was looking at her intensely trying to read her eyes and know her pain.

"Chill yaar , I was just joking..." Rey said a lie not wanting to hurt her again.

"Love exist taani at least for me. See i got my first love back Ria," He said getting back to his plan to make her jealous and break her control. But unaware about how hurt she felt because of his words. She pushed him back again in anger making him stumble and lose his balance but she hold his hand and pulled him back before he could fall from steps. They were close yet again as if some thread was pulling them to each other again and again.

For a moment she got worried and hugged him tightly assuring herself that he is ok. He also wrapped his arms around her. She cant let any harm come to him ever. She cant see him hurt or in pain especially not because of her. He smiled feeling his care after so long.

Then taking a breath of relief she broke the hug not wanting to get lost in him again.

Taani turned her face to a side to hide her tears. But Rey held her wrist and turned her towards him.

Rey wiped the tear with his thumb that fell breaking all her control while she was looking down. he caressed her cheek lovingly.

"Why are you wasting your tears for me when you dont love me...when you dont care for me...when we are nothing but strangers according to you?" Rey said to her.

" These are not because of you... Its good that you didnt fall otherwise i couldnt take the guilt that because of me someone is in pain... i dont want anyone to get any kind of pain because of me, so dont give yourself so much importance. You are not any special for me, you are still a stranger for me and will always be..." Taani said sternly though it was real difficult for her to say those words because unwontedly her own heart clenched painfully with her words.

Rey felt hurt and angry. he felt as if someone stabbed his heart. Its not easy to bear when your beloved say that you are nothing but a stranger.

" Really taani i am just 'anyone' for you? Just a stranger... Wow seems like you forgot me very easily. Please tell me the trick .. even i want to forget you.. but actually i got someone who will easily make me forget you .. ria my first love. I am sure with her i will forget you completely..." Rey said angrily though he knew she reside in his heart and her name is the music in which his heart beats...

Taani looked at him and couldnt help the tears that flowed down her eyes after hearing him and feeling hurt deeply in her heart.. which seemed so crushed and broken again...

Rey felt guilty when he looked in her eyes and saw the tears which she was controlling from so long.
Before he could say something, taani beat him to it.

"Ab ye mat kehna ye aansu aapki vajah se aaye hain...i guess i am having some eye infection thats why aankhon mein baar baar paani aajaata hai..dont give yourself so much importance unnecessarily,"taani lied and they both knew that,"and ya please do forget me completely. Forget my name, forget all the moments, all the time we have spent together till now, forget my l...(she was going to say love but stopped herself) ...just forget me completely... It doesnt really matter after all we are nothing but strangers... just strangers.. and i hate you . Bas ye kabhi mat bhoolna."

He felt hurt deeply but he knew she was lying...

She turned around to go but he held her wrist.

"Why cant you love me taani?" Rey asked her softly and his voiced showed the pain which their distance was causing him.

She turned around facing him.

"Because everyone FALL in love. Nobody rise in it. But hatred makes you stronger and I want to rise high and touch the sky in my career. So I want to hate you and i will always hate you no matter what. You also wanted this only, i guess. But I should be thankful to you for teaching me that we cant make our career which is most important while loving someone. Career can be made only with the fire of pain and hatred right so thank you so much Rey and I promise you I will rise and be strong in your hatred," Taani said emotionlessly with determination of hating him.

Rey was just looking at her unable to believe this is his taani. What has he made her? How badly he broke her...these questions were roaming in his mind and he wanted to punish himself for turning his sweet loving angel into a broken doll , for giving her so much pain and for breaking her to no extent that she has stopped believing in love now all thanks to him.

"Kahin tum jisse nafrat ka naam de rahi ho vo pyaar to nahi?" He asked her softly and intensely.

"Nahi because I hate love now. I dont believe in love. Mere liye pyaar jaise koi feeling exist nahi karti ab," she told him while looking at him telling him that she is saying truth...only truth.

"But congratulations you got your first love back. Now you dont need me either so please let me go and forget me completely forever and ever...you too go, your ria must be waiting for you," Taani said sarcastically.

Rey smirked and left her hand.
"Oh yes, Ria, my darling I should go to her. I have to take her on a date today. After all we have to celebrate our reunion in a very special romantic way," Rey said while enjoying her changing expressions from calmness to jealousy to anger.
She narrowed her eyes at him burning in jealousy.

"Mere saath to kabhi itna romantic nahi hue. Dates to bhool he jaate the. Yahan tak ki mujhe to bilkul time he nahi dete the apni rehearsals mein, aur ab dekho ria ke saath kaise love sick puppy bane hue hain hunh,"she thought while burning in jealousy.

" jahan jaana hai jao, ghumne jao ... date pe jao ... BHAAD MEIN JAO, par mera haath to chodo mujhe jaana hai," taani said to him angrily.

"tumhare peche to main bhaad mein bhi aa sakta hun," Rey thought and just smirked at her...

"Why are you smiling now? I said leave my hand?" Taani commanded him.

Rey smiled again and lowered his eyes at her hand as if asking her to look at her free hand. She bit her tongue after realizing she was shouting at him unnecessarily.

"What .. stop smiling ... it happens sometimes," she said stuttering while rey was still smiling and trying to stop smiling seeing her cute jealousy.

"Ya ya sure," he said while smiling.

She just gave him an angry glare, stomped her foot and left the fire escape in anger.

Rey burst out laughing," o god she is just so cute."
Ria was all shocked after knowing about taarey's story from the gang. She felt angry and defeated when all told her that Rey love taani more than his own life. She felt a rage building inside her when nil told her that he was even ready to leave his dance for her. Her anger and jealousy reached highest level when sharon said quoting rey's words that taani is his angel of love without whom he just cant live even for a millisecond... though inside she was burning in jealousy but she acted as if its all ok and she is happy for Rey. Swayam told her taarey story and also their current equation.

"You are mine Rey , only mine and I will get you by hook or by crook," ria thought to herself and smirked,"ab aapki taani kabhi nahi maanegi Rey kabhi nahi .. kyunki main usse kabhi maanne he nahi dungi."

[B]Please do like as well as comment from heart(no one word comment please)
Story will be continued and updated according to ur response only[B]

Precap ~ mere haath mein tera haath ho saari jannatein mere saath ho ...

Who is jealous now ?

Haa hun main jealous ... because i love you damn it and i cant see you with anyone else than me ...
~~~~
divi_divyana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update.. taarey part was cute.. ria .. update soon
skfirdous thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Omg T is super jealous
But rey stop hurting her more
Continue soon
Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
nice update...
taani is super jealous...
but her pain is not letting her accept that she luvs rey...
Ria...!!!
I knew it vo aisi hi hogi...
update soon
thnx fr pm
Edited by Nicky-nish - 8 years ago
Missu_TR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update
rey tease taani and try to make her jealousy love it
precap Interesting
update soon
Angeline124 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update
Loved it
Rey should try to woo her but instead he is trying to make her Jealous
Why couldn't he understand he indirectly hurting her more
Now this Ria too want Rey and separate Taarey!!
Rey should think in her side and leave his anger and deal her with calmness
Continue soon
nishita23 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing update...taarey talk was emotinal...taani burning in jealousy...taani was so hurt...stil she remain strong infront of rey...ab yeh ria kya krne wali hai...jldi jldi update dena dear...love this update
_khwaish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb update rey tease taani and jealous also
Aww cute Awsm next update soon..
taareycrazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update
oh ho
taarey are so sad yr
taani is soo broken