chinudolly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

TAAREY SS ~ Kaho Na...Pyaar Hai ~
~ Chapter 1 ~ Prove me that you hate me ~

this story starts when taani was leaving after knowing d
truth about fake break up n rey was trying to stop her somehow. gang and rey
were acting that he met wid an accident n taani came to his house n just got to
knw tht it was just a mere act to stop her.tani was really hurt to knw this.

tani says while crying -phir se jhuth sirf jhuth ...kya zaruri hai baar baar jhuth bolkar mera dil dukhana rey. i m going tommorrow rey. i am going away frm u forever n ever . u have already hurted me a lot.at least stop hurting me now and just let me go.

Rey ~ vahi to nahi kar sakta taani ... I cant let you go I just cant let you go because ...he hold her shoulders and say ~ I LOVE YOU TAANI , I ALWAYS LOVED YOU AND WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU FOREVER AND EVER.

Taani say while removing his hands. tears were still flowing from her eyes reflecting how deeply she is hurt ~ jhuth ye bhi jhuth because if you have ever loved me na then you would have never hurt me and never broken my heart as well as my trust .

Rey say with teary eyes ~ nahi taani ye sach hai meri zindagi ka sabse bada sach ki tumse beintehaan pyaar karta hu aur hamesha karta rahunga ... I did all that for you only my love . I did all that to make you independent . I did all that so that you could meet yourself , so that you could know who real taani is and what are her capabilities , so that you could know that you can achieve anything if you wish and believe in yourself , so that you could shine and be proud of yourself . I did all that because I love you and wanted you to love yourself as well.

Taani ~ no rey u have never loved me kyunki pyaar kisiko badalke (change karke ) nahi kiya jaata rey . you did all this for yourself rey because you wanted your girlfriend to be ambitious and successful like you . you never tried to understand me and my feelings rey . and I am sorry to say that rey you have lost your taani in the process of changing her . vo taani jo aapse dewangi ki had tak pyaar karti thi vo to kahin kho gayi rey . you know.. rey ...for me living life and being happy in every moment was more important than anything else .main meri zindagi mere apno ke sath aur unke liye jeena chahti thi , apni zindagi ke har pal ko pyaar se aur khushi se sajana chahti thi. i never wanted a luxurious life , I wanted a happy life which is filled with love and only love . I thought love and happiness are more important
than money and success.
but ... But ... you know what rey you proved me and my thinking wrong . I guess nowadays money and success are more important than love and happiness . now I just want to be successful in life and get money and fame just like others. Be happy rey ...kyunki main independent to ho gayi rey .. infact itni independent ki ab mujhe apki koi zarurat nahi hai rey .ab meri zindagi main aapki koi jagah nahi hai aur na he kabhi hogi.. because I have started hating love now , ab main pyaar se nafrat karti hun rey , aur aapse to beintehaan nafrat karti hu main rey .

(rey was shocked hearing her . now he was regretting his decision.He was really hurt to know that how much pain he has given to his love that she is completely changed now so much so tht she has started hating him and love as well but he need to correct his mistake and for that he need to stop her anyhow . tears came from his eyes too seeing taani's tears )
Taani turned to leave after saying"I hate you rey and will always hate you forever and ever"

But rey hold her wrist before she could go. Taani turned ,Rey say smiling a little through his tears ~ nafrat karti ho na mujhse Taani ?

Taani say looking down while her uncontrollable stubborn tears still flowing down from her eyes~ haan ..nafrat karti hun main aapse bahut... bahut ...bahut zyada nafrat

Rey ~ ok then prove it... prove me that you hate me taani . stay here and prove me that you hate me. prove me that I no longer affect you taani . come on stay here and prove me.
Taani look into his eyes shocked . she remained silent , don't know what to say .

Rey ~ kya hua taani ...Darr lag raha hai ki kahin yahan rehne se tum khud ko mere paas aane se rok na pao aur mujhse pehle ki tarah he pyaar karne lago ya main yu kahu ki tum apne pyaar ko chupa na pao . (he go close to her while increasing taani's heartbeats and say in her ear ' because I know you love me taani and you cant hide your love from me ) he came back to his position and saw taani looking down trying hard to act normal and showing tht he no longer affect her

Taani say while wiping her tears and controlling herself ~ no mr. reyansh singhania you are wrong again I hate you and will always hate you ...

Rey ~ so stop running away from me taani , stay here and prove me wrong. prove me that you hate me so much taani.

Taani ~ ok fine I will prove you that I hate you so very much mr. reyansh singhania . I am not going anywhere and will stay here until I prove you that how much I hate you. I will complete my graduation from st. Louis only and show u that you cant affect me and my life now. Rey smiled and said ~ great

Rey thought " prove to hoga taani but ye nahi that you hate me, yeh that you love me and will always love me . I have hurt you na now I will only heal your broken heart . I have given you pain na, now I will only take away all that pain and give you love and happiness ."

[/CENTER]

Precap for upcoming chapters ~
Two persons came again in their lives to change their lives who are they ... Well should I keep the suspense or tell you all chalo bata he deti hu 😛 Shivam and ria
Someone fuming in jealousy and anger ...
R ~ Farak to padta hai ...R~ jealousy and anger se tomato jaise red ho gayi hai phir bhi manegi nahi ki mujhse pyaar hai ... Ziddi kahin ki😆...
Taani hugging shivam ...
t~ kahin se jalne ki smell aarahi hai 😉
R~ ab to keh do ki ... pyaar hai 😳
So how is the story friends , do tell me 😊
do like and comment from heart if you really like it . the story will be continued according to your response.

friends dil se big comment karna plz agar sach main story achhi lage to
thank you all
take care and keep smiling always 😊

INDEX~
CHAPTER 2~ Hidden fear and feelings ~
(Part a and b both at page 6)

CHAPTER 3 ~ Feel the love ~
(Page 9)

CHAPTER 4 ~ But I Hate To Love
(Page 12)

Chapter 5 part a ~ Misunderstanding
(Page 16)

chapter 5 part b ~ Jealousy
(Page 19)

Chapter-6~ A Plan~

Chapter 7-part a~ Dance practice

I have shifted this story to fanfictions forum.

CLICK HERE FOR LINK

After that it will be continued there. Chapter 7 (b) is also posted in second post of the above link :)

~~~~~~
Edited by chinudolly - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
res :)
UNRESS :)
Mihi kya baat h itne tym k baad tune kch likha...🤗
Nd u knw wat dis z D first tym I didn't cry aftr reading ur work...😉
Just kidding re...:P
Luvly start yr...
aww rey realized his mistake and want taani back...
bt on d othr hand taani z to hurt to forgive rey...
wohoo rey z all set to get her back nd make her realise dat she can never hate him...
precap seems awsum...
Continue sooonnn...
Thnx fr pm
P S-Yaaayyy m D first...
Edited by Nicky-nish - 8 years ago
raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I have already comment but will do again Awww taani is hurt but rey is not going to let her go this will make them come more close update soon thanks for PM
meenu_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing intetesting
Concept i m already
Earger to read it further
Pls dont make us wait
Update soon n pm me
Take care
sailaja. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail