Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Username. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Are you guys okay, in terms of write-up? Do you need any help?
-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Gets the call to be Creative Director
Visits the Sets + Works on scripts
No one wishes her --> annoyed
Writes a horrible scene
Fried by Ekta
Says "No one remembered my birthday"
Everyone feels guilty
Ekta gives her a cameo romance with Vivian in one episode

@bold
The first 4 parts are done. Hopefully by tomorrow I'll be done with it :)

.Username. thumbnail
I will post the graphics by tomorrow evening.
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I will post the birthday message by night, mane mid-night! I had some personal issues so the delay.
-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
Can I please get an extension for the write-up? Like is it okay if I submit it on 20th? Actually I forgot to save my draft I wrote last night. I got back home a while ago and my laptop just restarted by itself and I lost everything and have to start everything from scratch :'( So I have to re-write it again :|
Please let me know whether its okay or not?
I'm so sorry for this! T^T
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
--------------Birthday Message---------

Wishing you a very happy birthday, Maliha. We hope that your day remains as beautiful and as amazing as you are.

We would like to thank you for being such an asset for India-Forums, with your Photoshopping and writing skills. We, at CC, on this special occasion, just hope that prosperity, peace and happiness to fill your life and may you get the chance to meet Barun Sobti or Vivian, you adore.

This is just a little special something from us, to you to make a special person, feel more special. Thank you for your contribution at Crazy Creatives.

---------------

I know bohot bora tha! First time tha yaar!

.LilGreenRobot. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Mally, just post whatever you have so far then you can update and colour code when the other half is complete.
-CrazySobtian- thumbnail
This is what I have so far. Don't worry I'll post the rest by tonight :) I tried something different this time. Please let me know whether this is okay or not :3

"Today is the worst day of my life!" Maliha dropped her scripts on a table nearby and sat down. She sighed and picked up those scripts again and started to going through them as she had to make changes but then her phone started to ring! She noticed that it's her friend so she picked up. May be she'll make her feel better.

"Happy Birthday!!" Her friend chirped from the other side making Maliha smile. "Thanks buddy!" "So Ms. Creative Director, how's it going so far at your favorite show's set?" Her friend asked her and she was super excited to know everything. Maliha sighed and said, "Horrible!" This answer definitely shocked her to the core as it was Maliha's dream to work at Pyaar Ki Ye Ek Kahaani's set. "What? Why? Tell me everything in detail!" Her friend bugged her about it and finally Maliha gave in!

Maliha was recalling everything that had happened today and started to narrate everything that had happened today.

"So, at morning I got a call from Ekta Kapoor and I was finalized as the Creative Designer for Pyaar Ki Ye Ek Kahaani Season 2 and I was super excited. Like duh! They wanted me to start working from today itself so I hurriedly packed everything and made my way to the sets. I was on cloud nine today! I honestly thought that today was the best day ever as it is my birthday and I got the job on the same day. Well I did work here before as an intern but still today was just special. I started to work on my scripts. I expected people to wish me as I had made quite a few friends over here. I thought they would call me but they didn't. But I let that go thinking that no one was here. I thought they would come later on which they did but..." Maliha stopped for a second and her friend completed that line for her. "They forgot, didn't they?"

"Yes! Can you believe it? Like literally a week before they were asking me what gifts I want, including Ekta ma'am! But they all forgot! What is this even? Ughh I hate this. I was so sad, no wait I'm still sad! I almost teared up a little bit throughout the day. They just hi and what's up. Like really?" Maliha said it in a go! At least she felt a tad bit better after sharing this with her friend.

"Arreh chill yaar! Okay here's an idea, why don't you remind them?" Her friend tried to make her feel but it didn't go to well!

"Seriously? Okay so you want me to go up to them and be like hey remember it's my birthday! Please wish me. No dude! Eww! It will make me look like a sad and friendless person. No! And I'm still not done, there's more. So listen. Since I was pissed my brain stopped working for a while and out of rage I wrote a crappy scene. I would say it was the worst by far but at that time I wasn't in my right mind. Anyways after that sent the script to Ekta ma'am so that she can approve it.

"Wait let me guess, she scolded you for writing that horrible scene?" Her friend cut her off and said this. "Oh My God! Dude, you are so smart!" Maliha groaned in frustration and her friend chuckled a bit at her sarcasm. "But really! I'm not sad that she scolded me. After all it was my fault but you know my reason. I thought today everyone will pamper me a little bit and make me feel special. But alas! Everyone forgot that it's my birthday today!"

Edited by -CrazySobtian- - 8 years ago
.Username. thumbnail
Mally, I love the flashback, conversation idea. I will post the graphics by tonight and we can compile it with the completed writeup and then get Yuvi to check it.

Yagya, amazing work with the Birthday Wishes part.

🤗
Edited by .Username. - 8 years ago
-CrazySobtian- thumbnail

Thanks Krish!! And here's the entire write-up :D

"Today is the worst day of my life!" Maliha dropped her scripts on a table nearby and sat down. She sighed and picked up those scripts again and went through them as she had to make changes but then her phone started to ring! She noticed that it's her friend so she picked up. May be she'll make her feel better.

"Happy Birthday!!" Her friend chirped from the other side making Maliha smile. "Thanks buddy!" "So Ms. Creative Director, how's it going so far at your favorite show's set?" Her friend asked her and she was super excited to know everything. Maliha sighed and said, "Horrible!" This answer definitely shocked her to the core as it was Maliha's dream to work at Pyaar Ki Ye Ek Kahaani's set. "What? Why? Tell me everything in detail!" Her friend bugged her about it and finally Maliha gave in!

Maliha was recalling everything that had happened today and started to narrate everything that had happened today.

"So, at morning I got a call from Ekta Kapoor and I was finalized as the Creative Designer for Pyaar Ki Ye Ek Kahaani Season 2 and I was super excited. Like duh! They wanted me to start working from today itself so I hurriedly packed everything and made my way to the sets. I was on cloud nine today! I honestly thought that today was the best day ever as it is my birthday and I got the job on the same day. Well I did work here before as an intern but still today was just special. I started to work on my scripts. I expected people to wish me as I had made quite a few friends over here. I thought they would call me but they didn't. But I let that go thinking that no one was here. I thought they would come later on which they did but..." Maliha stopped for a second and her friend completed that line for her. "They forgot, didn't they?"

"Yes! Can you believe it? Like literally a week before they were asking me what gifts I want, including Ekta ma'am! But they all forgot! What is this even? Ughh I hate this. I was so sad, no wait I'm still sad! I almost teared up a little bit throughout the day. They just hi and what's up. Like really?" Maliha said it in a go! At least she felt a tad bit better after sharing this with her friend.

"Arreh chill yaar! Okay here's an idea, why don't you remind them?" Her friend tried to make her feel but it didn't go to well!

"Seriously? Okay so you want me to go up to them and be like hey remember it's my birthday! Please wish me. No dude! Eww! It will make me look like a sad and friendless person. No! And I'm still not done, there's more. So listen. Since I was pissed my brain stopped working for a while and out of rage I wrote a crappy scene. I would say it was the worst by far but at that time I wasn't in my right mind. Anyways after that sent the script to Ekta ma'am so that she can approve it.

"Wait let me guess, she scolded you for writing that horrible scene?" Her friend cut her off and said this. "Oh My God! Dude, you are so smart!" Maliha groaned in frustration and her friend chuckled a bit at her sarcasm. "But really! I'm not sad that she scolded me. After all it was my fault but you know my reason. I thought today everyone will pamper me a little bit and make me feel special. But alas! Everyone forgot that it's my birthday today!"

One of the set members heard her and immediately informed everyone including Ekta. They all felt guilty, especially Ekta and her few friends on set. Well these days were quite hectic for all of them and because of all these it slipped out of their mind but still they all felt bad especially because they knew that today is her birthday. Ekta quickly went to her and called Maliha's friends and asked for gift suggestions. After thinking for a while they all came to one conclusion and they just knew it that they can't go wrong with this idea.

"Maliha!" Ekta called her out. Maliha hurriedly hung up, wiped her tears and literally ran to her. "Ma'am I'm so.." Maliha stopped in between when she noticed that the garden area of their set was all decorated and fancy. Her friends walked with a cake ad everyone wished her one by one. Maliha thought it was all planned and everything and she became happy immediately.

"We'll be honest to you, Maliha! It actually slipped out of our mind that today is your birthday. Someone overheard your conversation with your friend and informed us. We are very sorry, Maliha! Please forgive us!" Ekta said and her friends held their ears. Well that definitely burst her bubble but she smiled at them and hugged them all and said, "Awww! It's okay and the best part is you all said the truth. You all could've easily covered it up but you all didn't do that"

"But wait! We still have to give you a gift. So here you go!" Ekta handed her a script and Maliha was quite confused. "Umm what is this? Oh wait Ekta please don't tell me you hired someone else for my post! I'm so sorry for that crappy scene!" Maliha kept on blabbering on which made everyone laugh. "At least read it!" One of her friends said. Maliha quickly went through the script and she was shocked!

"Is this for real?" Maliha asked in awe. "Yup!" All said it in union. "Yes, Maliha! We all kow how much you love Vivian so I decided to give you a cameo romantic scene with him." Ekta couldn't finish saying that and Maliha almost jumped on her and gave her a tight hug! "Thank you thank you! Oh my God thank you so much!!!" Maliha kept on thanking her again and again. "You're welcome, girl! Now I want some good scenes from you." And everyone laughed at what Ekta said.

Later that day, Maliha called her friend again. "Hey what's up?" Her friend asked and and she replied excitedly, "Remember when I said today is the worst day? Scratch that, today is the best day ever!!"

Edited by -CrazySobtian- - 8 years ago