Afzal & Farah VM || Tu Mera Nahin...

xSaiyaara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Since it's been a while since this show aired and the video is a proper full-length one, I thought I might as well make a new post :)
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhZmplwVDbc[/YOUTUBE]

Links:

You'll know the struggle of making a long VM on these two if you've watched the show ;)

Hope you like it.

Enjoy!
- Maha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
A friggin' VM on these two!! On MNYH's OST. Gaaah <3

This was so effing beautiful. It's simply fantastic. The dialogues your incorporated were so in sync with the concept. Plus, the different parts where music went from quiet to a little loud made it all the more amazing. The 'roum roum khaali hai' parts with the engagement bits were so freakin' brilliant. The colouring was so well done, man. The transitions and flow was.. I've no words. It's sheer perfection, girl, SHEER PERFECTION!!

MNYH's OST kinda suits all tragic love stories and Pyarey Afzal is just the right choice. The lyrics suited Afzal perfectly and we'll.. I'm realising how much I miss watching Pyarey Afzal, my major addiction last year. I so, so loved this vid. You had me slayed. I don't think I've come across any vms on these two and that's so wrong. These two are so beautiful.. I get major wali feels seeing them. To end it, you chose such a perfect song to vid on them. And being the sadist that I'm, heart wrenching vms are just my thing.

One heck of a vm, woman
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 8 years ago
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I want to add more cuz feels! <3

I heard it with my headphones, on full volume and it sounds so much more beautiful that way. Aaah, feeelss <3 The ending is just so heartbreaking. Those kurta trying bits with Farah's confession voice over.. you did the job, woman. So PERFECT!! 'Main Hyderabad jaa raha hoon' and 'Badla le rahe ho us sey' were such amazing bits. To be simple, this is one flawless work. I'm missing Pyarey Afzal so much.. urgh!!
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 8 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I love this, Maha! Beautiful work as usual. This song goes so well with these two. Tu mera nahin evokes so many emotions every time, regardless..as Zaya said above, it's like an anthem for all tragic love stories.

Keep making more videos!
xSaiyaara thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

A friggin' VM on these two!! On MNYH's OST. Gaaah <3

This was so effing beautiful. It's simply fantastic. The dialogues your incorporated were so in sync with the concept. Plus, the different parts where music went from quiet to a little loud made it all the more amazing. The 'roum roum khaali hai' parts with the engagement bits were so freakin' brilliant. The colouring was so well done, man. The transitions and flow was.. I've no words. It's sheer perfection, girl, SHEER PERFECTION!!

MNYH's OST kinda suits all tragic love stories and Pyarey Afzal is just the right choice. The lyrics suited Afzal perfectly and we'll.. I'm realising how much I miss watching Pyarey Afzal, my major addiction last year. I so, so loved this vid. You had me slayed. I don't think I've come across any vms on these two and that's so wrong. These two are so beautiful.. I get major wali feels seeing them. To end it, you chose such a perfect song to vid on them. And being the sadist that I'm, heart wrenching vms are just my thing.

One heck of a vm, woman

SPEECHLESS. OVERWHELMED. Thank you so much! Quite possibly the best comment that I have EVER received. You picked up on the details and I LOVE that. It's one thing to be appreciated but it's a whole other feeling of satisfaction when someone actually recognizes the tiny bits that take so much effort. So, thank you so freakin' much once again!

As for the OST, the lyrics were so perfect. Almost too perfect for Afzal. I know some people are a little possessive about OST's being used on a different pairing so I was hesitant to use it but I'm glad that, excepting a few people on Facebook, others see that the lyrics resonate so well with Afzal's story. And you make me feel that I did justice to it so thank you once again for going the extra mile with this comment :')
xSaiyaara thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I love this, Maha! Beautiful work as usual. This song goes so well with these two. Tu mera nahin evokes so many emotions every time, regardless..as Zaya said above, it's like an anthem for all tragic love stories.

Keep making more videos!

Thank you so much! And I agree, the song is a complete package - the lyrics and music get to you each time...
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow.. great work 👍🏼.. one of the bests I have ever watched.
Dhani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow its really one of the best vm so far
farah and afzal ahh 😳... i loved the way you incorporated the dialogue
coz dialogues are true strength of that show..
i am amaze how you managed to tell whole story in such small duration.
very well done
PS - I stalked your YT account downloaded most VMs😆
plo_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
This was awesome..every bit of it. Farah-Afzal are my favorites and I loved watching them after so long. The song was perfect for them. The last scene with Afzal dieing always makes me sad, but then I think that he at least found out that Farah loves him too.
xSaiyaara thumbnail

Originally posted by: 0o.Jaan-Jee.o0

wow.. great work 👍🏼.. one of the bests I have ever watched.

What a huge compliment! Thank you so much <3

Originally posted by: Dhani_

wow its really one of the best vm so far
farah and afzal ahh 😳... i loved the way you incorporated the dialogue
coz dialogues are true strength of that show..
i am amaze how you managed to tell whole story in such small duration.
very well done
PS - I stalked your YT account downloaded most VMs😆

The dialogues of PA are top-notch. I don't think the VM even fully captures the true strength of the dialogues as I could only choose the ones that were most fitting with the theme. Two minutes is a VERY long time for a VM (at least for me it is 😆) but it makes me happy that I could fit their entire journey :')

Thank you so much and happy stalking ;) That's why I upload it all <3

Originally posted by: plo_98

This was awesome..every bit of it. Farah-Afzal are my favorites and I loved watching them after so long. The song was perfect for them. The last scene with Afzal dieing always makes me sad, but then I think that he at least found out that Farah loves him too.

That last scene is so heartwrenching that one can never grow immune to it. I handle it better in this VM than the original scene because PA's own OST just hits me so hard when Afzal dies 😭 And thank you for your appreciation! <3