RanveerSinghFC#3|#Befikre out Dec 9th 2016

DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

So here is the perfect place where you can drool over him, discuss everything about him, talk about his upcoming projects, and show respect towards him!
So, if you are a Ranveer fan like us, you are most welcome here! Come and join in the fun!
So, coming to our hero, Ranveer! Aww, what makes us love him so much? Well, even we dont know the answer! Maybe because he is the most humble star this generation has seen. His hardwork, his dedication, and his wonderful nature made him what he is today. Every project of his hs something new and exciting to offer to his fans. Be it his striking moustache in Ramleela or Gunday or his clean shaven look from Band Baaja Baraat or Lootera, his evergreen smile, and charm is irresistable! So why dont we love him?

Life is too short to be unhappy! Talk less behind people's back, be satisfied with what you have, be amazing, drool over Ranveer Singh and be like him. Crazy and fun loving! Learn to spread love, and you are sure to get back more. Cheers Ranveer's Jaans ;)
Follow Ranveer Singh on:
FACEBOOK
https://www.facebook.com/RanveerSinghOfficial

TWITTER
https://twitter.com/RanveerOfficial

INSTAGRAM
http://instagram.com/ranveersingh/

Credits:
to the loyal fans, creative makers,
Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Edited by DEEPZzzz - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DEEPZzzz thumbnail

Ranveer Singh Bhavnani was born on 6 July 1985 in Mumbai, India. Singh always aspired to be an actor, participating in several school plays and debates. Once when he had gone for a birthday party, his grandmother asked him to dance and entertain her. Singh remembers that he suddenly jumped in the lawn and started dancing to the song "Chumma Chumma". He felt the thrill of performing and was interested in acting and dancing. "I knew that I had to do something related to performing arts and I enjoyed acting the most as it incorporated so many different art forms. I must say, I was a very filmy kid. I used to watch a lot of TV and get very influenced by Bollywood", he recalls. At university, he decided to take acting classes. On the first day, the instructor asked him to do an impromptu act. Singh was again convinced that performing arts and acting was what he wanted to do, and took up theatre as his minor. After completing his studies and returning to Mumbai in 2007, Singh worked for a few years in advertising as a copywriter, with agencies like O&M and JWT.[ Then he started working as an Assistant Director, but left it to pursue acting seriously. He decided to send his portfolio to directors.[ "My ambition was always to bag a lead role in a film and hence I refrained from doing any ads, TV serials, music videos as I felt that a fresh face always works much better. It was a gamble and I took that gamble telling myself that I will give it my all to bag a lead role", he says. For the next three years, Singh went to producer's offices, showing his pictures and asking for work. He would go for all kinds of auditions, but did not get any good opportunities, while only getting calls for minor roles once in every four or five months.

In January 2010, Singh was called for an audition for Yash Raj Films by Shanoo Sharma, the head of the casting division for the entertainment company. They informed him that it was for a lead role in their film titled Band Baaja Baaraat, a romantic comedy set in the world of wedding planning. Singh went to Yash Raj for his audition, and was asked to perform two scenes. Aditya Chopra, the Vice President of YRF, later saw the audition tapes on video and was impressed by Singh's acting, and decided that he fit the part of Bittoo Sharma, the hero of the film. However, the director Maneesh Sharma needed some more convincing and he was called for a few more auditions over the next two weeks until they were completely convinced of his caliber. Sharma would meet him and try to analyze different facets of his personality by asking him to dance, act out emotional scenes, reading with co-actors, reading with the writer as well as camera tests. After the two weeks of testing, Singh was confirmed for the role of Bittoo, with Anushka Sharma playing the female lead. And that way, bollywood got a new star, Ranveer Singh.

Band Baaja Baraat became a super hit, and Ranveer won the Filmfare Best Debut Male Award in 2012. After that, Ranveer's next release was Ladies VS Ricky Bahl co starring Anushka Sharma and Parineeti Chopra. Singh continued to work in films like Lootera, Goliyon Ki Raasleela-Ramleela, Gunday and Kill Dil.

Edited by pikiiichuu - 8 years ago
DEEPZzzz thumbnail

• This is Ranveer Singh's Fan Club, so if you dislike/hate him, or do not respect him, we suggest you don't join.
  • Criticism is allowed, but do not cross the line please.
  • Do not quote any picture/article. Do not quote posts more than thrice. It increases loading time, and the page looks messy.
  • You can discuss about Ranveer's chemistry with other actresses for sure, but do not discuss much about his personal life please.
  • No bashing any other actor/fan base, no using of abusive language and no fanwars allowed.
  • Please discuss things related to Ranveer only. Do not discuss other films/actors until related to RS.
  • This is the most IMPORTANT rule- Love Ranveer, Adore Ranveer, andRespect Ranveer! Keep supporting him. 😆😳
  • ENJOY yourself in the Fan Club. Have fun, crack jokes, and discuss Ranveer as much as you can! 😉

Fan Clubs:

India Fourms

Twitter

Facebook

Previous FC's
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4315376
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4249700
Next FC

DEEPZzzz thumbnail

Next projects

Befikre

Forthcoming Releases

December 18th 2015: Bajirao Mastani

Role: Bajirao

Starring:Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone

Released

Dil Dhadakne Do

Role: Kabir Mehra

Starring: Priyanka Chopra, Anuskha Sharma, Anil Kapoor

Kil Dil

Role: Dev

Starring: Govinda, Parineeti Chopra

Gunday

Role: Bikram

Starring:Priyanka Chopra and Arjun Kapoor

Ram-leela

role: Ram

Starring: Deepika Padukone

Lootera

Role: Varun Shrivastav/Atmanand"Nandu"Tripathi

Starring: Sonaski Sina

Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl

role: Ricky Bahl

Starring: Parineeti Chopra and Anuskha Sharma

Band Baaja Baaraat

role: Bitoo Sharma

Starring: Anuskha Sharma

Special appearances

Hey Bro

Song"Bijru"

Finding Fanny

Cameo"Gabo"

Bombay Talkies

Song"Apna Bombay Talkies"

DEEPZzzz thumbnail

Awards

Annual Central European Bollywood Awards; Best Newcomer - Male; Band Baaja Baaraat

Star Guild Awards;Best Male Debut; Band Baaja Baaraat

Filmfare Awards;Best Male Debut; Band Baaja Baaraat

IIFA;Star Debut of the year - male; Band Baaja Baaraat

IIFA; Hottest Pair with Anuskha Sharma; Band Baaja Baaraat

Lions Gold Awards; Favourite Debutant Actor- male; Band Baaja Baaraat

Lions Gold Awards; Favourite Jodi with Anuskha Sharma; Band Baaja Baaraat

Dadasaheb Phalke Academy Awards; Best Male Debut; Band Baaja Baaraat

The Global Indian Film and TV honours; Fresh New Face of the Year(male]; Band Baaja Baaraat

Star Screen Awards; Most Promising Newcomer-Male; Band Baaja Baaraat

Stardust Awards;Superstar of tomorrow - male; Band Baaja Baaraat

Zee Cine Awards;Best Male Debut; Band Baaja Baaraat

Powerbrands Hall of frame; Youth Icon

Vogue Beauty Awards; Most beautiful Man

Hello Hall of fame Awards; Outstanding Talent of the Year

Star dust Awards; Jodi of the Year with Arjun Kapoor for Gunday

Lion Gold Awards; Best Male Actor; Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram - Leela

Star box office awards; Best jodi with Deepika Padukone for Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-leela

Flimfare Glamour Style Awards; Most Stylist Male

Flimfare Glamour Style Awards; Most Glamourous on screen couple with Deepika Padukone

Big Star Entertainment Awards; Most Romantic Role Male for Dil Dhadakne Do

Star Screen Awards: Best Male Performance; Bajirao Mastani

Edited by pikychu - 8 years ago
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
PaapiGudia | kiara17 | killStarPain | aadatSeMajboor

Zarak | Brishti.Sarkar | khanSinghTomar | AriVeerAT | sunshine | aarishaDeepz | chikni.kamli | KillStarPain | Sugar9.00 | _kiara17 |

Live2eat| pikiiichuu| MesmerizinArish| ..Rish..| abhigya24| ESha.Ayak | jaanlover

caffeineaddict. | priya

Edited by pikychu - 8 years ago
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
will edit this later.. you can post in this now !
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Ranveer Singh UK FC @RanveerFC_UK

"When Mr Bachchan walked in every1 just stopped & froze except, Ranveer who broke into a vigorous warrior dance" - DNA #BajiraoMastani

DEEPZzzz thumbnail

Don't forget to Enter The #BajiraoMovember Challenge With Ranveer Singh https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=G6fI_niHRuM ... @ErosNow #BajiraoMovemeber

DEEPZzzz thumbnail

A Son & A Hero ... Episode two of #BlazingBajirao .. Comin' right up !

Embedded image permalink