13toobaf thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Virika ss- "ISAQ DA ROG"

Chapter 1
Viren and Jeevika were best friend since childhood. They live in dheli without there families. They hardly knows about each other's family.There families were best friend so their children also became besties. Virika were from most rich families in India. The VADERAS AND CHUDARIES. But because of being rich, from past months Jeevika was getting some threatening calls msgs also one time she was about to get kidnapped but viren save her. The older's of families were very much depressed and tensed. So they came up with a decision to marry viren to Jeevika do he could protect her. Virika didn't really like it they tried to protect but nothing happen. So in end they decided to marry for the sake of there older's and for Jeevika.
Jeevika was really scared of swamini and dadaji even thou they were nice to her but still there rules and Orders make her more scared and also she didn't really know vadera well except viren.
It was there wedding day the wedding was over he wasn't still in room. She was standing infront of was window thinking how life change so fast. How yesterday he was just her friend and today he is her husband. This family is now her family and all there responsibilities are her's now
She remember what he said before marriage
" jeevs don't worry I know we both are not ready for these responsibilities and we both need our own space. So don't worry ok and I think we both can still be besties and I don't think we have to change only because the relationship between is changed. Am I right?"
"Hmm" she replied
" unless ur mind don't change after u see a smart and hot guy as ur husband" he wink at her
Her face was like : 0"
She smile thinking about these things how well he understand her and help her in every single moment of her life.
But what about everyone else? Will they be able to understand her? What if she didn't come along with there wishes?
Thinking about these things tears start forming in her eyes. one tear roll down from her eyes he was there beside her she was so lost that she didn't even realise Thant he is already there. He saw tear in her eyes Which hit his heart
Yes it was viren. Who couldn't see tears in his jeevika's eyes.?
V. Jeevs what happens? He held her hand
She look at him with moist eyes she was shocked to see him there suddenly she wiped her tears
J. No..nothing" she looked away
He took her towards bed with her hand in his hand he made her sit in bed and he sat on his both knees his hand was on her lap he cupped her face gently.
V. Jeevs I know what u are thinking. And I told u u don't have to change"
J. But viren what about others"
V. Hmmm others well don't worry every one know how much lazy u are and can't do any thing" he smile with a smirk. He jaw dropped before she replied he said
V. Actually u should be thankful to me coz I told them all this"
Jeevika was in full angry mood she start hitting viren with pillow
J. Viren who u can do this u told them that I am lazy" they start running all around the room hitting each other with pillow and here a they both fell on bed viren arm was around Jeevika they were in " side direction" viren cheek was rubbing against Jeevika cheek. They were smiling and laughing because of tickling they were doing to each other. He lightly said sorry to her in her ear she smile at this.
V. Ok today we did lots of masti now this is enough to and get change" they stand up from bed
J. No " like a child
V. Jeevs Come on do what I am telling u"
J. O really and whau that so?" Folding her Arms
He step forward she step backwards she hit to a wall he put his both arms on wall blocking her way he came close to her and move towards her ear. Her heart beat was increasing she close her eyes he whisper in her ear
V. Because i am ur husband and u are only doing what I am telling u to do" he move back she felt relief but gaining lots of courage she spoke again
J. Koi zabardasti ha kya?
He turn to look at her and raise his eyebrow. He agin move forward. Her eyes winded up she suddenly spoke
J. No I mean ma ha rahi ho na change Karne" she said and run towards bath room
Viren was smiling at her childishness.
After changing
Viren took a pillow and bedsheet from cupboard. Jeevika was noticing this she spoke
J. How cute u gonna sleep on floor only for me thanks"
She said while giving a naughty smile and biting Ayer lower lip
Viren eyes winded up
V. O hello come out from ur ferrel land ok this is not for me this is for u and for ur kind information this is my room and my bed ok" while jumping on bed
Jeevika jaw dropped
J. What u are so mean u want ur sweet and innocent wife to sleep on floor" acting of crying"
Viren in his mind "dramabaaz"
V. Yes"
Jeevika looked at him with a shocking expression
He just smile and cupped her face
V. I don't want any of us to sleep on floor ok u sleep on that side I will sleep on this side ok, or if u really want me to sleep on floor than I can its fine"
She just hugged him tightly
J. Why are u so nice?"
V. Because I am and shall I.."
Cut of by Jeevika
J. No u are not sleeping on floor"
V. Are u sure"
J. 101%"
V. Muja to pahle hi pata tha eik larki itne hot and handsome guy Jo apne sath sone sa mana Kar hi nahi sakti" giving him naughty smile and moving to sleep but for his surprise she pull him back from his coller
J. Mr vadera keep ur naughty thoughts with u"
He gave her w surprise look and look where she held his coller from. She suddenly let it go before he vould spear she suddenly say good night and put blanket on her he shook his head in disbelief
V. "Pagal"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sushmakryan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update 
loved it 
loved the whole update 
continue soon 
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
awesome starting
oh god who want to kill jeevika? 😡
bcoz of all these virika parents decided them to get married
viren understand jeevika so well 🤗
awe virika cute fight 😉
continue soon
Enigmatic_Charm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wow a new virika ss!😊
The start was so different n awesome!
Luvd this childish jeevika
Hope to read a lot of virika scenes from u
Cont soon

Edited by AmmuKryan - 8 years ago
Ashstyle thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
It's good...😆
AshStyle
KryanVirikaLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Such a cute concept!
Update soon :)
13toobaf thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Chapter 2
It was a bright morning. Virika was sleeping peacefully. Suddenly they heard a knock on the door. Viren was really sleepy.
V. Princess plz go and cheak
J. No" cuddling in blanked
V. Princess plz go "
J. K fine" irritated she woke up and saw his hand on her waist. She slap his hand.
V. Ouch. What was that for"
J. Move your hand, jerk" she said angrily. He moe his hand and sleep again. J went and open the door it was vanshika. (Vanshika-va)
Va. beta what happen is every thing alright"
J. Yes aunty. Why happen u here?"
Va. yea beta here this is the sari u wearing today"j was shocked she never wear Indian clothes. How she gonna wear it now.
J. Je...ji aunty"
She took the sari and close the door
She came in and stare at sari evilly
J. Why the...? Omg now what. Ugh ok let's try" she was trying to dress up in saree from past 30 mints atlast she dress up but still she wasn't able to tie her dori of saree. She as getting angry she saw viren sleeping peacefully. He was looking cute with his dimples. She was in awww shape but soon her smile turn in evil grin
J. Here I am fighting with this and there how could he sleep peacefully"she thought. She was walking near his side but accidentally slip and fell on him. Thank fully he was awake by now he catch her on time. She was on top of him. They were very close his hands were on her bare back he slightly move his hands up sending shiver in her body. Viren gave her a evil and naughty grin
J. W...wo...I...i.."
He move his head more close to her
V. I?" He whisper. Her heart beat was increasing.J suddenly saw a glass of water on side table
J. Yea wo I was taking that water when I slipped" she point yeh glass of water nervously. Surely she was really bad in lying It didn't goes unnoticed by him
V. Water... Ya phir"he said in husky tone smirking
Her jaw dropped hearing his comment
V. Jeevs u know how much bad u are in lying?" He move his hand more up and feel his bare skin. He gave her a confuse look. Suddenly she remembered that she forgot to tie the dorri. She looked down embarrassed.
J. Wo I couldn't ti...tie it"
V. Koi baat nahi hum ha na" he said in husky tone smirking at her. She was full red now
He slightly move his hand feeling her skin and tie the doori slowly talking full advantage of situation and making her more and more blush. At last he tie her dorri. He move his head little back to take a look on her dress. His eyes popped up seeing her first time in Indian dress. He literally laughed. Making her angry. She push him back angrily. "Tu to Gaya bata viren" he thought. She pick a pillow and start hitting him.
V. Oye jeevs, Plzz..z St...op plz"
J. Bht hasi a rahi ha na ab haso" kept hitting him
V. Ok sorry sorry"
J. Whatever" she get up from bed but again her "fate" she slipped again and landed on his chest. It was his time to smirk. She was looking everywhere but his eyes.
J. Vir..viren plz go and change"
V. Ok baby" he kiss her cheeks lightly and wink at her making her red like tomato. He went to change. She looked at herself in mirror. It was her first time she was wearing sari. She was scared how she gonna go down she don't even know anyone in the family. What will they say? What if something happen? NO NO NO stop It jeevi. Why are u thinking this? She take a deep breath. And step towards the door. As she open the he door. She popped her head out. Looking everywhere.
Viren came out from bathroom. He went near mirror and start brushing his hair with his fingers. Suddenly he saw someone in mirror. Yes it was her still looking outside of any one coming or not. He grin at her and went near to her from behind. He move towards her ear and "Booo"he screamed in her ear she shudder with fright. Looking at her he couldn't help but laugh. She gave him an angry look. And turn away. He after lots of effort stop his laugh.
V. Jeevi what are u doing here?"
J. Viren I am nervous"
V. Oh come on jeevi. They not gonna eat u don't worry"
J. Shut up Viren" again start looking outside
V. Ugh ok let me get ready and we will go together"
After changing they both went downstairs. Every one was downstairs. Vanshika look at j and smile. They both went towards them and take there blessings.
Va. beta u looking really beautiful"
J. Thanks anti"
Va. Are anti? U can call me mom like viren ok?"
J. Thanks ant.. I mean mom"
V. Ab agar ap logon ka saas bahu drama khatam ho gaya ho to can we go and eat"
J just rolled her eyes and they went to dining table.
They all went to dining table virika was about to sit when swamimi spoke
S. Ruko jeevika" in serious tone

To be continued...
Plz like and comment of u want pm and next update soon...
KryanVirikaLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Aww this was so sweet
Loved Jeevs falling ontop of Viren & him tying her dori for her
Update soon!
virikamaliha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wowww...
sweet updates..
love virika's pillow fight  and mostly viren's naughtiness.. 
update soon..
Enigmatic_Charm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Aww seriously a cute update! 
Luvd their romance 
Keep gng n tnx for d pm