melodica thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Even this one dint come out really well.. par koi na let me shamelessly post 😆

Sumedh
BARBlE thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
omg ye wala toh ab tak ka best lag raha hai mujhe <3 just one thing, text ko niche Ki taraf place karna chahiye Tha i think cos wahan Khali jagah hai
sumedh was online few mins ago, usko dikhaya Ki nahi ? 😉
melodica thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _barbie

omg ye wala toh ab tak ka best lag raha hai mujhe <3 just one thing, text ko niche Ki taraf place karna chahiye Tha i think cos wahan Khali jagah hai

sumedh was online few mins ago, usko dikhaya Ki nahi ? 😉

Thankyou 🤗 Haan even i thought so par jaldi karne ki chakkar mei ye aisa ho gaya..
Idk.. wo online tha is liye jaldi karke banaya.. pata nhi usne dekha ya nhi.. tweet toh kiya maine 😳😛
BARBlE thumbnail
ye wala mera fav hai. @melo <3
p.s - aaj meri kismat itni kharab hai ek toh dabba pc on nahi Hua, mobile se aane Ki try karti hoon toh ya net disconnect ho jata hai, ya phir lamba type karne k baad post karne jati hoon toh wrong 'touch' Ki wajah se Sara likha Hua mit jata hai.
BARBlE thumbnail

Originally posted by: melodica

Thankyou 🤗 Haan even i thought so par jaldi karne ki chakkar mei ye aisa ho gaya..
Idk.. wo online tha is liye jaldi karke banaya.. pata nhi usne dekha ya nhi.. tweet toh kiya maine 😳😛

🤗
agar usstime k aaspaas post kiya Tha toh dekh liya hoga 😉
moku99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Barbie, now that I think about it again, I think Sumedh is just trying to create a buzz to surprise everyone later. Actually, when I first read the caption, I was confused whether he was talking about Sushim or another character. But then, I thought that it's not possible for Sushim to die yet cuz according to history, Sushim died after bindusar died. And no matter how much "fiction" the CVs show, they cannot change this important event. But then, when Sumedh started to retweet all the tweets about him leaving the show and Sushim dying, I couldn't believe it. It's just not possible for his character to end yet, that too, in such a way. He could be hinting at a leap, but there hasn't been any news of a leap yet, so I don't think he was referring to that as well.
I really think that Ahankara is going to die now, because, even though Ashok took the blame on himself, in the end, everyone will get to know that it was Ahankara who stabbed Sushim. And if that happens, she will get a death sentence. Or, she might commit suicide as she can't see Ashok being punished cuz of her and she can escape from all her problems.

It's either the end of Ahankara, or just a buzz. Sumedh may just want to create curiosity among his fans. And knowing his fans, they would believe everything he writes.😆 I hope his caption is referring to one of the two options I mentioned, cuz Sushim dying right now is just not possible.

P.S. kitna likh diya maine 😲😆
BARBlE thumbnail
Wishing all ya peeps a very very HAPPY DIWALI 🤗 🤗