Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: mifc

haaiii...shona awesome pics re ...thanks

Laakham hug was good at starting when hugged her if they showed him lifting her it would have been awesome ...
bhushan was the happiest ...but I loved father son pic ...they rarely have the moment...
Bindiya and RM Maya bhabhi looked all pretty ...what's with shivi lips making so broad ??? and they should really stick to nude makeup on her ...this lipstick shades r not up to the mark...but for once her hair was tied ...she really looked good in that purple pinkish green combo...only if we could have a scene but I m satisfied on how they made her look sad once LT went from there ...
as a LT fan tried to decode bromance admidst sambhu baby dance in update ...
but why did sambhu baby lie on LT seduction...I so wanted that scene ...
but all in all patch up completed and let's see how he takes his step for next level ...

Yeaahh.. the lip colors make her lips look plumped.. Give her some actual colors pls..πŸ₯± For the beginning of the hug she was standing on her feet as soon as they panned on her face from the other direction she grew taller.. No consistency..🀒

Bahaha.. That was just VAS and Sartaj talking.. they thought nobody would notice because it was so dark.. But our eagle eyes πŸ˜† He put his hand on his shoulder too for like a mini second πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

There'll be a proper LT, PT patch up too, for now they aren't on great terms..

Anbieee πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

Tanu aapki expectations to sky touching horahi hain...πŸ˜†

Bhaai bande mein mein dum hai,agar woh mota kar sakta hai toh lakhu kyun nahi,ekta ka serial hota toh pakka ho jaata πŸ˜‰
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanu_11

Bhaai bande mein mein dum hai,agar woh mota kar sakta hai toh lakhu kyun nahi,ekta ka serial hota toh pakka ho jaata πŸ˜‰

My God Tanu.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Tweet ka power dikhaao..πŸ˜†
Joshua_TANHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
best scene was when sambhavana dancing... Vishal and Sartaj chit chatting laughing 🀣
yaar inko itni jaldi kyun padi hai ... they could have streched it little further

aur ek baat batao, the pic shivangi posted was at night and the scene yesterday was at day time , toh kya woh pure din set pe the yaa kucho scene kat diye hainπŸ€”
_BleuNoir_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I loved the hug too Meenu.. jo mile main khush rehti hoon...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Bhushan uncle ne to achi aankhen seki hain apni..🀣

Ooo emm geee.. yeh ek hi blouse hai iske paas.. Bahahahaha..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Me2, & humko yakeen hau, new inning m duadaar batting hogi πŸ˜†
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Joshua_TANHA

best scene was when sambhavana dancing... Vishal and Sartaj chit chatting laughing 🀣

yaar inko itni jaldi kyun padi hai ... they could have streched it little further

aur ek baat batao, the pic shivangi posted was at night and the scene yesterday was at day time , toh kya woh pure din set pe the yaa kucho scene kat diye hainπŸ€”

How do you know the mehndi was at day time? It was indoor.. so it was a night shoot.. Unhone humko Sun dikhaya matlab waqayi sun thori nikla tha..πŸ˜†

Meenu: Tumhare munh mein ghee shakkar..
Edited by -MakhanMalaai- - 8 years ago
Joshua_TANHA thumbnail

How do you know the mehndi was at day time? It was indoor.. so it was a night shoot.. Unhone humko Sun dikhaya matlab waqayi sun thori nikla tha..πŸ˜†

Meenu: Tumhare munh mein ghee shakkar..

nahi , you can check the door and all lighting se pata chal jaata hai ..it was day shoot hee hai 😳
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

nahi , you can check the door and all lighting se pata chal jaata hai ..it was day shoot hee hai 😳

It was white light.. Go check again.. They put lights like that to make it look like a day shot Somy.. if they're showing us day to day lights bhi lagaingey na.. Sun has yellow light..
Joshua_TANHA thumbnail

It was white light.. Go check again.. They put lights like that to make it look like a day shot Somy.. if they're showing us day to day lights bhi lagaingey na.. Sun has yellow light..

iss baar tu haaregi 😑 😑 of me hun ... try karti hun 😑
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

iss baar tu haaregi 😑 😑 of me hun ... try karti hun 😑

Jaa karle 🀣