Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MindIt thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
All things aside, I feel Mini will make a terrific BB contestant !!
pinky no1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

I don't like ppl who spits in food. 😛
Lol, look around u will find Kish getting more negative heat everywhere. She is been the talk of the town for her pukeworthy behaviour.

true how can a person do this?? yuck..😕
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
LOL! These all people are just tweeting so that Big Boss brings them in the house. Diandra made it clear as well that if she had to be in BB house. Everything done for a purpose 😆
Kishwer should have taken this task sportingly but by playing the woman trump card was such a ridiculous thing to do. Don't do the task if you consider yourself weak and then cry about it.
gaya1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: erikalui

LOL! These all people are just tweeting so that Big Boss brings them in the house. Diandra made it clear as well that if she had to be in BB house. Everything done for a purpose😆

Kishwer should have taken this task sportingly but by playing the woman trump card was such a ridiculous thing to do. Don't do the task if you consider yourself weak and then cry about it.

When did she cry about it?? Any other participant would have.. You and I would have. Did u see her complaining of body aches after crawling for a long time.?? Seriously, I cant believe u people wanted to see her give up like others. He targeted her all day long.. She did the task. I don't approve of her spitting .. But stand up and applaud her ability to keep up with the all day task. We saw only edited portions of it. She only made that point clear that she would not break to satisfy his ego.thats it Rishab came in with a dislike for her, targeted her.. Kish reacted the way she did.. That's all! I am sure she will stand up n face the grilling without drama..
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pinky no1

true how can a person do this?? yuck..😕

Today Salman wil take her good class. 😆
Red-EYEs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Today Salman wil take her good class. 😆

I am also waiting for that. 😆
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: morph

I am also waiting for that. 😆

Ohh ! Then u will enjoy today's WKW with Salman. 😆
SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Mini Mathur @minimathur

I cannot believe a #BiggBoss9 contestant spat in another's glass, licked her ice cubes to get even with her..Wow!! And it's on air too!!'

This is a very low level behaviour. This is going to have very bad effect on many people. Get ready to eat your maid/office boy spitting in your drink or your food. Same could happen to customers in restaurants !!

People really do these kind of things with the people they don't like. I have seen such things in the US "Reality TV" shows, captured by hidden cams !! Since then I actually stopped eating or drinking outside home, which isn't made Infront of me 😆

This behavior of Kish was really stupid and she deserved to be a Kutte for 24 more hours !! Unfortunately she's was encouraging others to do that and she was doing it every single time. That's unpardonable !!

She's such a back stabber !! Cool headed back stabber !!

noithebong thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepika04

Diandra Soares @diandrasoares13

This rishab n mandana are made for each other annoying characters, I can't believe wot an asshole this guy is #WhatADickHead not happening!!

We talk about women empowerment but with boys like rishab being produced in our country nothing will change #BB9

Woman to Set them f**king straight for Life!!! A strong indian woman needs to whoop his ego into place! #BB9

I want to go in to #BB9 house just to set this A-Hole Rishab straight, wish he was there in my season, like really! Guys like this need a

100 chuhe khake billi huz ko chali

Phele khudh ke karname dhekh BB mein jo tune machaye thay...baadmein dusro par ungli utha.
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
That move by kish was seriously disgusting! The dog task was horrible too!
Is baar toh log footage and ego ke liye hadd hi paar kar rahe hain...