Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dushturain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

i missed some episodes...

I have the following qs pls help:

1.who is Sheesa? How is she and Shivanya related???

2. How many years ago did Anky and gang killed Shivanya's parents?? Coz Some times they say sau saal ka intekam..how is that possible??how can it be 100 years ago??

3. What excuse did Shivanya give to Ritik so that they dont hv to consummate their marriage??? The way I see Ritik loves her, she loves him tou problem kya hai?? Why dont they do it???

4. Does yamini knows what her husband did???

5. What I understood so far anky and gang killed the nag- nagins but still dont hv the diamond. The man they kept kidnapped knows where is it but Shivanya and Sheesa thinks anky and gang have the diamond right???

Filhaal itna hi...I"ll ask more later

Thanks in advance

K.S. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dushturain

i missed some episodes...

I have the following qs pls help:

1.who is Sheesa? How is she and Shivanya related???
Shesha is shivanya's cousin..shesha nd shivanya's mothers r sisters..

2. How many years ago did Anky and gang killed Shivanya's parents?? Coz Some times they say sau saal ka intekam..how is that possible??how can it be 100 years ago??
They killed shivanya's parents 20 years ago..shivanya was 5 yrs old then..she was born icchadhari naagin..earlier sesha used to say that 100 saal ka intekam..we thought she did tapasya for 100 years to become Icchadhari naagin..but recently dey showed sesha was also same age of shivanya wen her parents died..may be its a blooper or ekta changed d script..

3. What excuse did Shivanya give to Ritik so that they dont hv to consummate their marriage??? The way I see Ritik loves her, she loves him tou problem kya hai?? Why dont they do it???
She hadn't confessed yet dat she loves him..It was said dat if a naagin loves a human den her powers will b lost..sesha gives her a book, abt a story btw human nd naagin..but dat last 4 pages of dat book r missing..so she wanna know wat was end of stry to do IT..if she find out dat a naagin nd human can consummate..den she will confess her love..to do IT ,she wil first tell him d truth dt she is naagin..coz she can't cheat him nd do ITπŸ˜†

4. Does yamini knows what her husband did???
According to various articles nd recent olvs..yamini was d 5th culprit..she was d mastermind behind d whole naagmani nd shivanya's parents death..Ritik is not her son..she is his aunt..Ritik was prince nd yamini killed his parents too..

5. What I understood so far anky and gang killed the nag- nagins but still dont hv the diamond. The man they kept kidnapped knows where is it but Shivanya and Sheesa thinks anky and gang have the diamond right???
They didn't revealed it how dat mani was under dat kidnapped man..He hid it somewhr nd no one can reach dat place except Ritik..so anky nd gang didn't harmed ritik yet..Ritik has some special powers..

Filhaal itna hi...I"ll ask more later
Okay shruti..I hope this will help u..πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks in advance

Word Count: 1

dushturain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Oh my god! Thank you so much!!! You are the best...

ridzi830 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi!!
Can any one pls tell me the show timings of this serial .. and also the timing when it is repeat telecasted
Thanks
K.S. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ridzi830

Hi!!
Can any one pls tell me the show timings of this serial .. and also the timing when it is repeat telecasted
Thanks

Sat nd Sunday at 8pm IST..
They removed repeat telecast on weekdays..I think on sunday 11am repeat telecast will b there..
asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kittu101

Yes it works but i cant download from there can you tell me kaise download hoga ...

this one ----

http://www.desi-tashan.com/lw/1855801-5th-december-2015-nagin-part1/1855801-1855802-1855803-1855804/

and plz tell me where is arjun bijlaani AT , i wanna join it 😊

I use an extension on Google Chrome that helps me to download those episodes.
asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _CountingStars_

Can anybody tell me why colors YT video aren't working for me :/

They must have blocked it for your country.
tootyfrooty- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

I use an extension on Google Chrome that helps me to download those episodes.

sorry dear i dont know anything about this thing
may i pm you cos i dont know the process and i have 0 knowledge in computers.
Edited by kittu101 - 8 years ago
its-alexandrite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hello
i missed so many epis. and heard abt sesha - ritik mrrge...!!! Is that true?? But how??
iqra11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi Everyone
hope u guys r well 😊 i have just started wastching naagin and i love the chemistry between arjun and mourni...can anyone plz tell me where i can watch rithik and shivanya scenes from the beginning, ive tried looking for the videos on youtube facebook dailymotion but no luck😭😭