Frequent Posters

fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Word Count: 0

AnnaNAshley thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I love this drama ... :) .. Particularly bcs of the cast.. I love noor and iqra'z chemistry after muqaddas..they were good in kisay chahoon as well...
kareena05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
How come she got pregnant ? I thought they couldn't stand each other but they did it 😆
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnaNAshley

I love this drama ... :) .. Particularly bcs of the cast.. I love noor and iqra'z chemistry after muqaddas..they were good in kisay chahoon as well...

OMG another fan of Noor and Iqra😃 i just love them together as well..even im watching this drama because of their pairing
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kareena05

How come she got pregnant ? I thought they couldn't stand each other but they did it 😆

Yes how did that happen😆...

But i have heard this thing before a lot of times and i guess it is true also that fights or arguements btw the couple does not stop man's physical needs 😆 i know it sounds creepy but it is actualy true, seen this happening in real life also somewhere🤢
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simplypriceless

She GOT pregnant? 😆

Yes she is..i know it sounds really weird😆
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yes like how can you do it with someone u hate? It doesn't make sense.
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simplypriceless

Yes like how can you do it with someone u hate? It doesn't make sense.

Yes it does sound weird but it is true actually, as i said it in my earlier post as well that physical needs have nothing to do with love or hatred, and i have seen this happening in real life as well...couples dont like each other but dont stop their physical relation and as a result babies are born😆 i know it sounds creepy😆
Edited by fairi_88 - 8 years ago
kareena05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairi_88

Yes how did that happen😆...

But i have heard this thing before a lot of times and i guess it is true also that fights or arguements btw the couple does not stop man's physical needs😆i know it sounds creepy but it is actualy true, seen this happening in real life also somewhere🤢

Yes i know what you mean in some cases during a forced marriage when the girl is obedient it happens.But in case of Shafaq and Zaka they are short tempered people and can't stand eachother and quite open about it with their familes. Now they dont have any excuses about hating eachother 😆
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: fairi_88

Yes it does sound weird but it is true actually, as i said it in my earlier post as well that physical needs have nothing to do with love or hatred, and i have seen this happening in real life as well...couples dont like each other but dont stop their physical relation and as a result babies are born😆 i know it sounds creepy😆

I know what your talking about I witness it in real life too even when my Brother and his wife hate eachother they still do it 😆