No, I haven't approached Shah Rukh or Aamir for my next: Imtiaz Ali

touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

Now that Tamasha is complete and ready for release, all eyes are on what Imtiaz Ali will helm next. There have been strong rumours that the director, who is known to work mostly with Gen Next actors, will be casting one of the Khans in his next venture. Names like Shah Rukh and Aamir were tossed around early last month. It's also speculated to be a romantic film.

However, when Imtiaz was asked whether there was any truth to it, he completely denied it. Imtiaz, who seems to be unaware of these rumours, laughed saying, "I may have many top stars in my mind but I haven't approached anybody so far."  He further added, "I meet Shah Rukh and Aamir socially but haven't met them for professional reasons." And Imtiaz, who is usually seen coming out with one film a year, or in two years since his directorial debut with Socha Na Tha, in 2005, says, he has not yet finalised what he plans to do next.  

CREDITS: PINKVILLA
Edited by touch_of_pink - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Is this another way of saying it's possible? ðŸ˜•
SalB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The only Khan he should be working with is Kareena Kapoor Khan. PERIOD. :@ 
Meeti-Mirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I want to see him working with farhan akhtar, ranveer singh ( without DP)..wud be interesting to see how he visualizes these 2..
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: turqoisedress

Is this another way of saying it's possible? ðŸ˜•

Hopefully ðŸ˜›
Perfect movie for Imtiaz's muse to revive SRK's career again after Disasterwale ðŸ˜†