Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: cimba

@fairi 88
Loved the way MIL took up her fight and stood up for her. about the end it would been better if she stayed single then go back to husband. this girl has so many supporting her ,mil ,cousin, potential future husband... no end to her support but cant stop someone from being a doormat.

Yes ur right, it was her own choice to become a doormat...even her daughter was mentally prepared to have Arsalan as father but alas! Our drama writers have a twisted logic of giving so called "happy ending" by making a reunion of hero herione, despite making woman look like a dummy doormat stupid creature with no brain🤢
fairi_88 thumbnail
So our most favorite drama bheegein palkein has 2 more episodez, 😆 Intezar is replacing this one and is starting on 3 june
divani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This drama was soo dragged, I bet dey will rush the ending...
More den this drama I luved the discussion on this thread..

Originally posted by: fairi_88

Yes she did😆

what kind of ending is that
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7
Looks like at the last moment Doctor is going to bring in FQ and the show will end with Meharbano and Hasan nikah.. Though for the life of me, I cannot imagine why Hassan gets the girl😕 But thank goodness this torture comes to an end.. Friday had the most bekaar set of dramas from every channel.. Pehle Maan and then this🤢
576281 thumbnail
What a bekaar drama...In this whole drama I feel the mother is the biggest culprit for bringing her daughter to this...What the heck, she actually covered up and supported her daughter murdering someone...It cannot get worse than that...and now she conveniently disowned her...If anything she should get a bigger punishment for not being able to guide her daughter in the right direction...
The other character who deserves what he is getting is Hassan...He simply kept on believing all the lies that the mother fed him and did not even bother to find what has become of MB who claimed to be in luurve...And now he is blaming it all on them instead of considering what a miserable idiot he had been...

The doctor and his family deserve to get the girl as they have been the ones who took are of her at the time when she needed someone to believe in her...Otherwise, imagine what would have become of her...Hassan deserves what he got and he better spend the rest of his life taking care of his wife and MIL...
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

what kind of ending is that

Pathetic ending 😆
fairi_88 thumbnail
Hassan actually deservez Fari , but im damn sure at the tym of nikah dr. saab will get replaced by Hassan and wil marry Meherbano
Finally saw Maan ending...bas dialogues hi ache the
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Finally saw Maan ending...bas dialogues hi ache the

How are you feeling now? Are you feeling disgusted too?😆 Seeing Iman getting away with everything 🤢