Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

then what happened to Maya and Arsalan

Arsalan i think went back to US and maya went back to her normal (read psycho) self😆
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
True. Devar went back to USA. Maya the psycho fetch a friend of her ex husband and went to USA. First wife the fool accepted no good jackass husband back and lived happily ever after wanting more abuse.
That was sum up of maan end. Quiet pathetic and lame
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

True. Devar went back to USA. Maya the psycho fetch a friend of her ex husband and went to USA. First wife the fool accepted no good jackass husband back and lived happily ever after wanting more abuse.

That was sum up of maan end. Quiet pathetic and lame

It was a very typical drama, I wished they showed Maya with some more self respect. She should got the divorce and got married to Arslan, he was such a nice person. One of the weakest point in Pakistani dramas , no matter how abusive and jackass he is to you, never leave him. As if a woman cant remarry after divorce and be happy.
cimba thumbnail
little child of all and all under 10 years of age realized her dad was horrid and her uncle was better in everything from respect ,support and care for family. its just lame to go back to husband and stay with husband for sake of children or what is society to say. Society praises abuse taker and shunns the one who speaks up for self. As a collective effort this should not be shown and praised. besides lame it is a wrong message for women and children. As i am getting older i feel women have been brainwashed systematically including by older women in family. it is about time someone came up with worthy drama for society to value and respect females.
Kankar was seriously great drama and good example .. if you remember mom and sister were not siding her in fear of society and its ok to get pushed around as accepted fact of life. dad was more supportive her her. we all as mothers have a duty to raise our children with good values not just book smart and all doctors,engineers.
next time with all of us and with someone else with situations ...think of role reversal what if husband was slapped , what if wife said divorce three times, what if wife wanted 4 husbands, what if men had to cover them selves also ???? would society say its ok.. yeh to hota hai ???? were we born as a lesser human ... this requires out of the box, unbiased , keep religion out of reasoning why when were young school going .. brother got to play and sister helped mom in the kitchen...
these drama portrays women as a lesser of a person.
Edited by cimba - 8 years ago
divani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Cimba, love ur post...
Couldn't agree more with you'
LMAOOO dont tell me Maya got another boyfriend 🤣
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ash_Smash

It was a very typical drama, I wished they showed Maya with some more self respect. She should got the divorce and got married to Arslan, he was such a nice person. One of the weakest point in Pakistani dramas , no matter how abusive and jackass he is to you, never leave him. As if a woman cant remarry after divorce and be happy.

@bold, i think you are saying about Wafa , Maya was the office girl.. Rest i agree with your post
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

little child of all and all under 10 years of age realized her dad was horrid and her uncle was better in everything from respect ,support and care for family. its just lame to go back to husband and stay with husband for sake of children or what is society to say. Society praises abuse taker and shunns the one who speaks up for self. As a collective effort this should not be shown and praised. besides lame it is a wrong message for women and children. As i am getting older i feel women have been brainwashed systematically including by older women in family. it is about time someone came up with worthy drama for society to value and respect females.
Kankar was seriously great drama and good example .. if you remember mom and sister were not siding her in fear of society and its ok to get pushed around as accepted fact of life. dad was more supportive her her. we all as mothers have a duty to raise our children with good values not just book smart and all doctors,engineers.
next time with all of us and with someone else with situations ...think of role reversal what if husband was slapped , what if wife said divorce three times, what if wife wanted 4 husbands, what if men had to cover them selves also ???? would society say its ok.. yeh to hota hai ???? were we born as a lesser human ... this requires out of the box, unbiased , keep religion out of reasoning why when were young school going .. brother got to play and sister helped mom in the kitchen...
these drama portrays women as a lesser of a person.

@bold, ur so right, even with the passage of tym i realize that we as a woman are snubbed from beginning by the society and even our own families and relatives...even i remember wen Kankar used to air the elderly ladies of my family wasnt supportive of what kiran was doing...they were like kiran should compromise and dont react and all this blah blah...this is kind of unsaid principle of our society that woman should take every sh*t from her man and just remain quiet...which i realize now is wrong on so many levels..and about Maan, it was being a bit unconventional wen the mother in law supported her daughter in law, and scolded her own son for his wrong doings...itz just that the ending was messed up and it ruined the whole drama for me🤢
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

LMAOOO dont tell me Maya got another boyfriend 🤣

Yes she did😆
cimba thumbnail
@fairi 88
Loved the way MIL took up her fight and stood up for her. about the end it would been better if she stayed single then go back to husband. this girl has so many supporting her ,mil ,cousin, potential future husband... no end to her support but cant stop someone from being a doormat.