Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
^^ I dont think he will ,he has weathered every possible storm and not swayed away from MB dont think he will now after 20 odd epis ,was he to sway he would have by now...I give full credit to his character though for not budging from his belief in MB the aansoon ki dukaan despite all the brainwashing etc ...this show should be titled free flowing ever ready Aansoo than just Bheegi Palkein 🀣
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Now this new character will fall in love with MB as well, the whole world will fall in love with MB.
Instead of ending this crap they added a new story. What rubbish.
-RD- thumbnail
^^ Hassan is getting lot of gaalis on FB what did he do did he finally let go of playing the knight ?
576281 thumbnail
I did not watch it fully as I couldn't handle MB's fake crying anymore...She just cries cries and cries...arghhh!
And I think even Hassan gave up on her and agreed to marrying Fari...

But not to worry, there is a new entry today...another knight for our resident damsel in the distress...😳
-RD- thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

I did not watch it fully as I couldn't handle MB's fake crying anymore...She just cries cries and cries...arghhh!

And I think even Hassan gave up on her and agreed to marrying Fari...

But not to worry, there is a new entry today...another knight for our resident damsel in the distress...😳

Just when I had put faith in Hassan's character he decides to sway and go for FariπŸ˜‘πŸ˜† ...arre usse shaadi nahi ,usse mental asylum bhejo and what another knight for Bano I think Knight One ko jealousy hogi πŸ˜† that all free water is gonna go to knight twoπŸ˜†
Edited by -RD- - 8 years ago
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

This drama is so messed up ... -_-
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Just when I had put faith in Hassan's character he decides to sway and go for FariπŸ˜‘πŸ˜† ...arre usse shaadi nahi ,usse mental asylum bhejo and what another knight for Bano I think Knight One ko jealousy hogi πŸ˜† that all free water is gonna go to knight twoπŸ˜†

@bold...U cracked me up so bad that I almost fell from the couch 🀣
divani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hassan was such a let down...😑
Lyk star plus dramas evil always win πŸ˜”

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Indeed this drama is sooo messed up.
divani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This drama is really messed up.
So when physco truth cums out whenever dat is ..
Hassan will expect MB to cum back in his life , da one person she trusted Whom sent her to mental asylum. She was da only one to get tortured by police .

The writer of this story gets kick of women misery.
MB should come out strong and independent ...
She has nothing to lose now . The worse dat could happen has already happened. Sorry for da long rant.