Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
^OMG Faysal wife actually called Ushna a bad actress on national TV? That isn't very nice. Why does she have to be so insecure of Ushna chemistry with Faysal? He's yours not like she's going to loose him to Ushna ๐Ÿ˜† Faysal is a nice guy and always respectful towards all his Co-actors. Can't believe his wife have to be that mean.
Where did she said all his by the way? I need to watch this to judge first!
Edited by Simplypriceless - 8 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Simplypriceless

^OMG Faysal wife actually called Ushna a bad actress on national TV? That isn't very nice. Why does she have to be so insecure of Ushna chemistry with Faysal? He's yours not like she's going to loose him to Ushna ๐Ÿ˜† Faysal is a nice guy and always respectful towards all his Co-actors. Can't believe his wife have to be that mean.

Where did she said all his by the way? I need to watch this to judge first!

She said that?!๐Ÿ˜† Even tho she shouldnt have said that...shes correct on some extent
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I can see why she is insecure. This is his 3 marriage and don't forget live in with Ayesha khan so make that 4 th marriage technically speaking. But that gives her no reason to bitch about ushna's acting skills or role with FQ.

.Eesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I seen that epi of Salaam zindagi she didnt want to take any names it was a question he asked who do you think i look bad with? and she added the bad acting part and when he said to say the name she said Usna.
.Eesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ushna crying though is a huge turn off even in BM i dont like her in emotional scenes especially, shes bad i mean really bad.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Zainab..

She said that?!๐Ÿ˜† Even tho she shouldnt have said that...shes correct on some extent

Ushna isn't a good actress but there was no need for FQ wife to insult her on National TV she should have just keep her opinion to herself!
divani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Everything abt dis drama is bad from weak script to much importance given to negativity ...
I think Faisal Qureshi produced dis drama.
I think he was soo confident on his fan to watch dis crap.
He was soo rite we rant and rave but we don't miss a episode just to get glance of him( he is da only reason I watch it)
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
FQ lacks the sense of being politically correct and where to draw line when it comes to talking rubbish on national tv. He has done this crap before on another topic. ( actors going to india for jobs) I understand everyone has opinions but how to say things as a celebrity in public requires some special sense. It is very unprofessional when popular names get personal.
Love humayun saeed for his total cool, confident and professional attitude. If he is asked question ,he laughs it off saying all is well.
Edited by cimba - 8 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
^Hamza is another one who talks alot of BS I understand these actors love for there country but they should do it without discriminating others.
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Not just in one but two shows...The same actress is playing a similar psycho role in another drama Mera Yaar Mila De...She gives me a headache just with her appearance๐Ÿ˜ณ...Very bad actress I must say!

I know right, im watching that show too...she lookz super annoying in these kinda psycho roles