Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: cimba

applaud for hassan for putting up with three crazy women in his life. Fari is certifiable psycho, hasan's mom is also has no clue as to what is going on but has blind loyalty to her sister and niece, maherbano so far has benn brain dead who does not speak and when she does ... makes no sense in her crying and hysterical bouts... this show is dragging ...
precap makes even less sense in this senseless show... why does she want to go back and deal with fari and her mom????? finally MB is getting marries to Hasan and looked like his mom agreed also. MB is making more troubles for herself...

Agree about Meherbano being brain dead...i hate such women who try to become qurbani k bakri , nd be kind to those who create hell for them ๐Ÿ˜† but nhe , qurbani k bakri jo banna hai ๐Ÿ˜†
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HappyBdayNaiha

even Faysals wife Sana seems to be fed up wih this show and Meherbano
in FQ's salaam zindagi she was asked who does Faysal look worst with she said 'woh jo aage se kharab acting kare' they forced her to say a name and she said 'Ushna Shah' ๐Ÿ˜›

tho I loved their pairing in BM ... I just cant tolerate them here๐Ÿ˜ต officially gave up on this show

OMG i saw that show too ๐Ÿ˜† nd i was like OMG she took a name so openly ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜›
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: divani

Ushna was gud in bashar momin her crying didn't put u off.

Wen she crys in dis drama want to punch her...
The only person I feel for is Hassan ..

Even the way she delivers her dialoguez in this one seemz like she iz hypnotized nd speaking in a blank tone ๐Ÿ˜†
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neel_M

Fariha is just damaging my nervous system๐Ÿ˜ก

True ๐Ÿฅฑ

Word Count: 1

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
The person who made ushnas dresses should just quit!
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
^^Tumne to meri mooh ki baat chheen li.
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

The person who made ushnas dresses should just quit!

Why? ๐Ÿ˜†

Word Count: 1

576281 thumbnail

Not just in one but two shows...The same actress is playing a similar psycho role in another drama Mera Yaar Mila De...She gives me a headache just with her appearance๐Ÿ˜ณ...Very bad actress I must say!
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
^ true, her voice, screaming, her hairstyle, everything is nerve wrecking. she just BAD
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ok she is a bad actor let's say but FQ 's wife should have kept her mouth shut. Absolutely no need to bash ushna on national tv like that. There is a fine line that celebrity should not cross. I say FQ 's wife is insecure by UShna for sure and that is why she stoop so low to take her name like that.