Views

Users

Frequent Posters

576281 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Abhi kahan 😆
Abhi MB nay bohat Rona hai
Hassan and his mom took MB to their village.
MB keeps asking Hassan to marry him though, seems like
Jiska ussay
Tha intezaar
Woh ghadi aa gaye

Filhaal toh Hassan mom went to arrange his marriage with another girl, I wonder what hapoened to her promise to fari's mom. Hassan ki mom bhi bipolar hai 😆

I think Fari got her bipolar genes from Hassan's mom only...I cannot believe how much she keeps changing her mind about MB's begunahi and masumiat...

But what I want to ask is when did Hassan's love for MB become so intense? Did they air some secret episode which covered this point?

And Fariha...gosh looks like she attacked her own mother to make MB come back to them......This show keeps showing such absurd and sick stuff that I am actually concerned for the mental health of the guy who comes up with this stuff...😕
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

I think Fari got her bipolar genes from Hassan's mom only...I cannot believe how much she keeps changing her mind about MB's begunahi and masumiat...

But what I want to ask is when did Hassan's love for MB become so intense? Did they air some secret episode which covered this point?

And Fariha...gosh looks like she attacked her own mother to make MB come back to them......This show keeps showing such absurd and sick stuff that I am actually concerned for the mental health of the guy who comes up with this stuff...😕

@bold ROFL...I think MB bhi bipolar hai, warna ek pal she says main kisi se bhi shadi nahi karna chahti aur doosre hi pal Hassan aap mujhse shadi karle.lol Ithink by now her-Hassan up mujhse shadi karle's count is more than her main kisi se bhi shadi nahi karna chahti statement. And the makers have taken the title Bheegi Palkein kuchh zyada hi seriously.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

The actress playing MB is such a bad actress...its literally painful to watch her and if not her its Fari who is another horrible actress...This show is awful with ek se badkar ek bad performances and actors and to top it all, horrible story!

I think the leads storyline is making no sense at all. They're not much interactions or communication between them the show is only about Fari, Faysal is like a guest appearance, the whole show itself is an extra. Storyline is awful not making any sense.
Weak scrip, Faysal wasted his money producing this nonsense.
Edited by Simplypriceless - 8 years ago
divani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I know dis drama doesn't make sense ...
But still Hassan still makes us drool .. His eyes are soo expressive ..😳
He was da best thing in da episode .
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
this show is full of bipolar female chars One Hassan surrounded by three solidly bipolar women Amina , Meherbano & Fariha i applaud him for maintaining his sanity so far and continuing to be the Knight!
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
applaud for hassan for putting up with three crazy women in his life. Fari is certifiable psycho, hasan's mom is also has no clue as to what is going on but has blind loyalty to her sister and niece, maherbano so far has benn brain dead who does not speak and when she does ... makes no sense in her crying and hysterical bouts... this show is dragging ...
precap makes even less sense in this senseless show... why does she want to go back and deal with fari and her mom????? finally MB is getting marries to Hasan and looked like his mom agreed also. MB is making more troubles for herself...
divani thumbnail
I think writer of dis drama was inspired by starplus...
The more tears of lead da more TRP...
In da mix we get evil in laws and confused cousin laws and zalim zamaana ..
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lol so true. zalim zamana...haha.. more tears more TRP...
sahi pakde hain...🤣
this show needs to et to the bottom of this with out over streching ...

Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: divani

I think writer of dis drama was inspired by starplus...

The more tears of lead da more TRP...
In da mix we get evil in laws and confused cousin laws and zalim zamaana ..

After watching this drama I feel the same way.
SP is taking inspiration from pakistani dramas and making finite shows.
I had high expectations from this since FQ and ushna were coming together after BM. So far I am disappointed
divani thumbnail
Wen dis drama end will miss Hassan coz dear is no one lyk Faisal qureshi..
Watching dis drama for him too