Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
omg seems like knight is after all THE KNIGHT 😳 😆
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I am not a technical person but can't they follow where the video originated from and who forwarded it?
I hope this drama doesnt go beyond 20 episodes
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Today episode was better than the last few but Hassan looks rather confused in the last scene when Meherbano was telling him that Fari is pagal. What is going through his mind exactly?
divani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What happened in today episode??
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: divani

What happened in today episode??

Basically Meherbano lands up at the hospital and Hassan makes sure she gets treated properly and he even gets her vids removed from the internet.MeherBano tells Hassan how its Fari's doing and Hassan blasts Fari and later on after being discharged from the hospital Meherbano meets Hassan and she pours her heart and ultimately Hassan says that he trusts her and Meherbano inturn asks him to marry her. Fari and the two mothers were doing nautanki right through the epi😆
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Basically Meherbano lands up at the hospital and Hassan makes sure she gets treated properly and he even gets her vids removed from the internet.MeherBano tells Hassan how its Fari's doing and Hassan blasts Fari and later on after being discharged from the hospital Meherbano meets Hassan and she pours her heart and ultimately Hassan says that he trusts her and Meherbano inturn asks him to marry her. Fari and the two mothers were doing nautanki right through the epi😆

@ bold...lol. It was also a little funny that Meherbano told Hassan main Bilal se ya aapse kisi se bhi shadi nahi karna chahti and the very next moment she asked Hassan to marry her. I know it was not meant that way but I just found it funny...and since u said the Knight is having doubts I had a grin while watching the episode.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -RD-

We meet again! 🤗
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I am telling you, MB is such a meesni
Phat say ask Hassan to marry her, meesni kahin ki
divani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx guys 🤗
Pre cap luks confusing so is Hassan mum on team Meharbano 😕