.Eesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Story is a mess

zaro build up in the leads story nothing making sense anymore
taaniroyal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
the most worst episode and the most worst serial of the leads,.
why the hell they agreed for this show,.
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
this is a total psycho show... fari needs to be admitted to aghra's mental hospital... noone can figure her out at all... annoying to watch insult to intelligence.
-Izna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
interesting tho how this thread has allready 50+ pages ๐Ÿ˜† I have seen much better shows ending at less than 20 pgs

but its funny how 90% of the comments are just cursing Fari's behavior or MB's crying
Edited by HappyBdayNaiha - 8 years ago
-Izna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
exactly.. abhi toh aur buraiyan honi hai the actual psycho fari shown in the promo is yet to come
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HappyBdayNaiha

interesting tho how this thread has allready 50+ pages ๐Ÿ˜† I have seen much better shows ending at less than 20 pgs

but its funny how 90% of the comments are just cursing Fari's behavior or MB's crying

Because good shows have nothing much be talk about as it comes with no complains and frustrations. ๐Ÿ˜†
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
omg more craziness to come from Fari???? seriously... ye aurat to sab ko le dube gi...
its not so much cribbing but when u have better expectations from show its hard to not complain ... its started decent and keeps on going useless and hopeless. things good or evil or stright up nuts has to make sense and it has a limit of stretching too. things that are happening are just not making any sense of torture.
sensible of maherbano to do is to go into hostel and move on with her life that she is not wanted... why is she hanging on to people who does not want her... she has a job and can survive.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This show is so so stuck in the loop I mean we get it the female lead is a damsel in distress and the male lead her knight in shining armour but cmon can we move to the next step,this is so repetitive and stuck that now even the Knight is having doubts๐Ÿ˜†
MeraMann thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

This show is so so stuck in the loop I mean we get it the female lead is a damsel in distress and the male lead her knight in shining armour but cmon can we move to the next step,this is so repetitive and stuck that now even the Knight is having doubts๐Ÿ˜†

@bold...Lmao

Word Count: 1

.Eesha. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

๐Ÿ˜†This cracks me up