Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Izna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
story is getting ridiculous but the epi was kinda gripping compared to those before
-Izna- thumbnail

Originally posted by: divani

Hey guys anyone lukin forward today episode ???

Anyone who is brave enough to watch it ... Pls do tell what happens in today episode. I will only watch if it's gud or just watch Hassan scenes.
Thanx in advance

haha well ya I watched it in FF mode but didnt ff as much today as I did in last weeks epis so yeah I think thats a gd sign 😆

main things today were:

Fari pretends to be nice and tells Hassan&MB she is fine with them getting married
Bilal goes to Hassans office and tells him how MB was with him all night and he has some video of her etc.
MB is in office where one of her colleague shows her some video of her which is uploaded on fb MB breaks down and starts crying that its not her Fari did it --> MB lands in hospital
Fari & Hassan go to hospital MB shouts at Fari for uploading the video fari acts like she doesnt know anything .. Hassan is confused what to believe and what not ..
and oh Bilal told his mom he is no more interested in MB n doesnt want to marry her
Edited by HappyBdayNaiha - 8 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I want atleast 2 Maherbano and Hassan scenes in every episodes!!
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Psycho fari made a video of MB in the bathroom, wow, there is no redemption for this girl. She will end up in the psycho ward.

Btw, do any of you know about the FB fight between psycho Fari real name Faryal meh mood and Sonia Hussain.
Faryal meh mood said a lot of nasty stuff about Sonia, one of it was how Sonia wears makeup that is lighter than her skin tone, in other words gora dilhnay ki koshish Kerna, but I never find Sonia's make up like that, I actually find Faryals make up lighter than her skin tone. Anyways just rsndomly wanted to share that info lol
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I watched it...it was a bit over the top.
IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED IN THE EPISODE DONT READ BELOW

Basically,Fariha put Bilals phone in Maherbanos bathroom, so it recorded her taking a shower. Than she released that video and it went viral.

The moms are basically at the same spot.

the precap looked interesting tho.
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Really sick episode...how ridiculous!
I cant believe the makers put this in the plot line!!
What is the message that they are trying to propagate?
Edited by LoveFawad - 8 years ago
.Eesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The story is getting lame now
divani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was watching in FF mode but Hassan and meharbano got on my nerves , all she does is cry cry and cry . Wake up woman get a backbone . You know how fari is. Instead of crying try to trap her.
Hassan claims to luv her but he luked soo confused yesterday . Now is da tym to show ur luv and trust. Then it will sit in her thick brain her in laws r not worth it.

Sorry guys for da rant ... Wen dis drama started I was lukin forward to it soo much... First Hassan entry was late den these 2 first meeting tuck soo long.. And stupid me can't stop watching dis carp fest ...
-Izna- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Psycho fari made a video of MB in the bathroom, wow, there is no redemption for this girl. She will end up in the psycho ward.

Btw, do any of you know about the FB fight between psycho Fari real name Faryal meh mood and Sonia Hussain.
Faryal meh mood said a lot of nasty stuff about Sonia, one of it was how Sonia wears makeup that is lighter than her skin tone, in other words gora dilhnay ki koshish Kerna, but I never find Sonia's make up like that, I actually find Faryals make up lighter than her skin tone. Anyways just rsndomly wanted to share that info lol

lol ya it is and have you seen faryal in MYM way to much highlighter but ok guess thats what the character demands ... havnt ever followed or stalked her offscreen to judge
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
this is going over the top now... does the misery ever end??? i mean to say that does maherbano ever get break for miserable Fari???
at this point we need to see fari "s face exposed and put a end to this mess.