Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
What is this hiding things ...totally screwed up psycho Fari..
I can't understand his mother, witnessing everything about Fari and her nasty tone and mind, still she wants her for her son!!
divani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hassan mum is da worst person . She can see wid her own eyes how Dey treat meharbano.
She still practically forcing her son to marry the psycho😡😡

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

I say the first part...Fari's mom and khala are mad...cant they see that Fari is mad
Why doesnt Hasan's om trust her son? Hasan opened the door he knows what he is talking about!!
Precap of part 2 showed Bilal's rishta for MB by Hasan's mom...wonder if hasan will allow it😛
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Hasan is fighting for MB's with Fari!! Yay!! ALso Faysal is thinking of his hug wih MB😳
Fari's mom threw her out of her bedroom.
Hasan came out of his room looking out for MB.He then stalked her 😆
NIC kya hota hai?
Hasan is offering his help, MB is adamantly refusing his requests...final she gave in😃
Afaan's mom is surprisingly against MB's next wedding.
Faysal asked MB to get married to Bilal😲
MB's crying scene are so fake though😛
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Finally!
MB opened her mouth and said it how it is, called Fareeha an attention seeker and aziat pasand 👏
I agree with everything except her blaming Fareeha for umers death, Fareeha knew MB left her phone st the shop but she didn't hide it, it's actually MB's fault I that situation that she left her phone which her husband had just presented her. How irresponsible, but omers death was neither MB's fault nor Fareehas.

Didn't MB find her ID card? Why was she going to get another one?
I remember after Fareeha had hid it she gave it back the next day like she always did.

fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

Maher bano said not dumb .. It's that she grew up with just her mom in loving small family probably never had to argue or fight for anything. Mom daughter were understanding pair. Gets married to loud mouth of SIL which she was never exposed to and does not know how to deal with. Before she can get her head around to it her mom died and then hubby. Lots of time in life one needs a support to even state own opinion. She has no emotional or finically support to stand up. No where to go in case of problem. Best ,safe and smart for her to stay quite for now

Ditto ! 100% agreed...at first i also used to think that y she doesnt speak up or take a stand...

@bold...thatz so true for most of us...could not hav stated better...if a person doesnt hav any support to looking forward to like parentz or siblingz or husband...it iz difficult to stand up specialy wen u dnt even have ur parentz house as a shelter...itz realy difficult situation for meherbano...she iz stucked badly
fairi_88 thumbnail
Watching the episode now...
Uffh thank God atleast meherbano screamed today, it was bound to happen any day...the way she was continously supressed again nd again , it was obvious that she would blast some day...the way she called fari as aziyat pasand , pagal , attention seeker, nd iska ilaj karwaein...it was music to my ears...
But seemz lyk the mother in law iz stil dumb , i just hope hasan takez a stand for her , my blood boilz seeing that sister in law taking advantage every tym :@ what kind of cruel ppl they are...they r worst than enemiez...
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveFawad

Hasan is fighting for MB's with Fari!! Yay!! ALso Faysal is thinking of his hug wih MB😳
Fari's mom threw her out of her bedroom.
Hasan came out of his room looking out for MB.He then stalked her 😆
NIC kya hota hai?
Hasan is offering his help, MB is adamantly refusing his requests...final she gave in😃
Afaan's mom is surprisingly against MB's next wedding.
Faysal asked MB to get married to Bilal😲
MB's crying scene are so fake though😛

NIC is national id card 😳
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Finally!
MB opened her mouth and said it how it is, called Fareeha an attention seeker and aziat pasand 👏
I agree with everything except her blaming Fareeha for umers death, Fareeha knew MB left her phone st the shop but she didn't hide it, it's actually MB's fault I that situation that she left her phone which her husband had just presented her. How irresponsible, but omers death was neither MB's fault nor Fareehas.

Didn't MB find her ID card? Why was she going to get another one?
I remember after Fareeha had hid it she gave it back the next day like she always did.

Yes i also think the same , blaming each other for omer'z death iz not fair cuz in reality no one was responsible for omer'z death...it was decided by Allah , that accident was destined to happen...

Nd yeah i guess fari gave back the ID card...may be it was mistake on director'z part
-Izna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah MB blasting up was the best part it had a huge impact since she usually never said sth hence I was not even expecting her to make a big deal out of this one I got used to sehmi hui MB :p
but m soo glad Hassan got to hear it all too