Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Izna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: cimba

kind of . she hid maherbano's cell phone in the shop . For which umar had to go back looking for and how he got killed on the road. Fari was constantly hiding things and getting the new couple in arguments regarding things misplaced ... she seriously has some mental issues. It has gone beyond attention seeking or just disliking maherbano. Fari is a liar, cheater, thief rude,lazy and much more...

thanks for summarizing :)
yeah Fari def has some serious issues n m sure its just gonna get worse once she finds out Hassan too wants to marry Meherbano ... she'll prolly turn into an obvious psycho I think there was also a scene in the initial promos hinting that
why is Meherbano shown to be so dumb?!
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Oh wow!!
Hasan's concern over Meherbano's sleeping in the lounge and then him asking his mom to cover her with chaddar. And when MB was coughing he offered her glass, even though Fari was jabbering off!😆
Then the scene she was combing her hair😳 I hate Fari's mom, she is just so rude and illogical.😡
Also Hasan asked her to dine with them 😳
And the scene where Hasan defend MB when Fari's mom called her lazy. Fari seems to have forgotten all about her brother. her sole focus s to put MB dwn.

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Maher bano said not dumb .. It's that she grew up with just her mom in loving small family probably never had to argue or fight for anything. Mom daughter were understanding pair. Gets married to loud mouth of SIL which she was never exposed to and does not know how to deal with. Before she can get her head around to it her mom died and then hubby. Lots of time in life one needs a support to even state own opinion. She has no emotional or finically support to stand up. No where to go in case of problem. Best ,safe and smart for her to stay quite for now
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Death was just a convince but the way mother daughter blaming maher bano is not fair. Fair had more to do with causing disturbance and aggravation in the relation in the family.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

why is Meherbano shown to be so dumb?!

I can swallow dumb, why is she shown so beautiful? 😕
Everyone goes ga ga
ikr it seems so fake that someone would break his engagement for a woman who is already married :S
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

ikr it seems so fake that someone would break his engagement for a woman who is already married :S

na man, that happens in real life too
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

I can swallow dumb, why is she shown so beautiful? 😕
Everyone goes ga ga

Lol...I know right! Like Cleopatra or something...

Dumb and beautiful is the usual deadly combo most of the Desi heroines come with...🥱

But what is new is the psycho and evil SIL...Never have I come across such a character in any of the dramas I have seen in the various languages- desi, videsi...nowhere!!!!😲

Originally posted by: ..Zainab..

na man, that happens in real life too

ive seen it happen fbut not for married women :S