Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
that story so much stretched and i wish next episodes with good story line
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

they are in the same house. I want to watch chemistry now..
No more bhabhi-bhabhi stuff!!
Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^^ ya bhabhi bas kehne ko hassan has soft corner for mehebano and have you seen previous episodes hassan's mom clearly said something like WOH WAQT NAHI LETA AGAR RISHTA MEHERBANO KE LIYE HOTA TOH
divani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Waiting for today episode, hope it has hassan and meharbano scenes so sick of fari and all importance she gets. Fari khala knows how evil and bad mannerd she is and still wants her son to get married to her.
taaniroyal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
how was the episode guys?
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Today episode was better than the last few.
-Izna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the epi was decent its getting much better

Hassan is such a matured character everyting he says is so decent uf I really wonder how he got born in to such a dumb family

There was a scene in todays epi where Meherbano was sleeping in the lounge coz Fari didnt allow her to sleep in the room .. when Hassan came home he saw her but walked pass coz him waking her up wouldnt be appropriated .. he than told his mother about it and told her to bring her Meherbano to her room I dont remember the exact lines but it was sth like "plz Ammi usse apne sath sulale mein bhi ghar pe hu toh aise acha nahi lagta" such a sensible guy

towards the end there was another scene where Fari n her mom wher saying Meherbano is lazy .. Hassan responded 'you are calling a girl who wakes up for fajr makes breakfast cleans up the house than leaves for work comes back n cooks lazy I dont want to say you are cooking up stories but this is just what I'm observing' he basically said it in a really advisable way without sounding rude my school english translation skillz cant do justice to it :p

honestly I'm hating faris mom even more than fari uff kitna jhoot bolti hai yeh aurat but acts so innocent fari kam so kam evil lagti hai but this aunty -_-

n omg the promo Fari Meherbano ko bathroom mein band kardeti hai MB keeps shouting for help than Hassan comes n opens the door and Meherbano hugs him <3

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think this show is going to go on for over 30+ episodes seeing how stretched the story is.