Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: IAmTheOldHina

read your posts about Hassan manhandling Meherbano

which is not true i mean to say hassan is so mature he is so sensible and smart he is already at meherbano side even though his mother is against her he is smart enough to realize that farah and khala are wrong ,

so i just stalked all the teasers and took me not much time to screenout that THATS NOT HASSAN, its bilal we can see it frm his skinny body and beard

Kudos to yr detective eyes. I think u are right. This is what will be.
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmTheOldHina

bilal kidnap her and keep her in secret place and its been shown in few teasers thats shes running in the jangal but in another teaser its been shown bilal is in the jangal and looking for something and i m sure she run away and he is after her

screened the pics
and also thats why hassan gets mad when he come to know meherbano is kidnapped he thinks farah has done something to her thats why he is angry at her and doing all that to her in the teasers
and while he is behaving like this and going mad for meherbano farah is going mad too that he cares for bano and not her

Yes it is not Hassan for sure...But in the teasers we also see that Bilaal is begging Hassan to save someone from getting destroyed...I think it is indeed Farah who will do something to Meher Bano...
IAmTheOldHina thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Yes it is not Hassan for sure...But in the teasers we also see that Bilaal is begging Hassan to save someone from getting destroyed...I think it is indeed Farah who will do something to Meher Bano...

😲 no that is not bilal . the one who is begging is
someone else not bilal. I think it's doctor
divani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just luv Faisal and Ushnaa chemistry'. Will go through dis torture every Friday for dem lot. Coz da promo gives u hope dey will be together. I just luv da promo wher ushnaa hugs Faisal. But can't find now
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

I cat believe FQ and Ushna are doing another show...skipped till Fq's entry!!! FQ is looking so different from his QeT days.
So young ad evidently botoxed!
Still love him!! Cant wait for the love scenes in those teasers!

Mein apke mazburi ke liye apne mohobaat ki qurbani nehi de sakta
-Izna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
is this show good?

recently watched Bashar Momin hence m in love with Faysal Ushna pair but BM set the level so high m bit scared t start this one
576281 thumbnail
I am also here because of BM and Faisal but so far there has hardly been any of Faisal and on the top of it the evil sister-in-law is becoming more and more evil...She has reached a new height in evilness today that no other villain in the previous shows may have reached...She is planning to sell off Meherbano for 20 Lakhs+...😲...If this continues, it may become impossible for me to watch the show...The actress who plays the evil sister-in-law overacts so much plus her evilness is going to be the death of this show...Right now she is the central character of the drama...
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^Too much focus on evilness, I hate when they do it. I still need to catch up on the episode.
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

I watch only FQ bits and skip over the rest!
I am quite sure the story is the same old cindrella types
-Izna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
just watched it in about 30-40 mins yeah I pretty much skipped everything.. the only reason I sat through is my love for Faysal&Ushna ... hence I just watched there secenes until now there werent many and sad enough I didnt feel much chemistry no comparison to Bashar&Rudaba 😔

like y'all said its too much focus on the evil sis ... n I guess its gonna stay like this for another while with fari becoming more of a despo ..
to see Hassan falling for Meherbano and openlyy declaring his love for her would be the only good thing but it'll take time and the drama of fari n her mom is unbeareble ..