Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

576281 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Villains are needed to move the story but the best thing about Pakistani dramas is that that they have a stipulated time frame and stories have to be told within the given number of episodes...But the Indian dramas go on for ever and ever so they keep bringing in more villains and sometimes they even convert the once nice mother-in-law into a villain who had been secretly plotting all along...
One or two villains is enough.
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Did anybody watch today's episode? Next week's promo looks interesting.
576281 thumbnail
Its becoming increasingly difficult to watch the show with that creepy sister-in-law...There is something about her which is making the drama totally unbearable...that coupled with the bechari act of the heroine and Faisal's absence from a majority of the scenes, is making this show uninteresting...If they want to increase the number of audience, they need to increase Faisal's involvement ASAP and bring the S-I-L's creepiness a notch or two down...
why did FQ even do this show?
IAmTheOldHina thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

But then y did hassan said there that should be no one in ur heart except me

i think u are getting wrong
hassan usko bachane key liye sabse door ley gaya hai and by the line MAIN CHATHA HOO KEY AB TUMHARE DIL ME MERI MOHABAT KEY SIWA AB KUCH NAH HOON,
he actually said that so she can just get rid of all pains dhuk dakleef

and forget about all the shit her sas and sis in law has done to her

he wants her to know that he loves her
and thats it she dont have to be scared of anyone
IAmTheOldHina thumbnail
read your posts about Hassan manhandling Meherbano

which is not true i mean to say hassan is so mature he is so sensible and smart he is already at meherbano side even though his mother is against her he is smart enough to realize that farah and khala are wrong ,

so i just stalked all the teasers and took me not much time to screenout that THATS NOT HASSAN, its bilal we can see it frm his skinny body and beard
IAmTheOldHina thumbnail
bilal kidnap her and keep her in secret place and its been shown in few teasers thats shes running in the jangal but in another teaser its been shown bilal is in the jangal and looking for something and i m sure she run away and he is after her

screened the pics
and also thats why hassan gets mad when he come to know meherbano is kidnapped he thinks farah has done something to her thats why he is angry at her and doing all that to her in the teasers
and while he is behaving like this and going mad for meherbano farah is going mad too that he cares for bano and not her
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Villains are needed to move the story but the best thing about Pakistani dramas is that that they have a stipulated time frame and stories have to be told within the given number of episodes...But the Indian dramas go on for ever and ever so they keep bringing in more villains and sometimes they even convert the once nice mother-in-law into a villain who had been secretly plotting all along...

Yeah they turn nice girls and guys negative just to justified the leads endgame and always ruined good characters bonding.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Show is too slow and dull for sure and I can't find it in me to like the lead actress. Her acting is below average.