Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

576281 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
And so far Hasan looks like a positive character, but cannot say anything...He looked a bit conflicted and angry when he saw Meher with someone on the road! arghhh, I hope he doesn't question her character like everyone else!
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

I don't expect this from hassan..he appears to be mature n sensible... He knows how meher bano is treated in that house..
I'm wondering how will they get married... N what makes hassan turn possessive for meherbano... Will he force her to marry?...

After carefully watching all the teasers, I don't think its Hassan who is manhandling Meherbano...I think its quite the contrary...I think its happening through Farah...Looks like she is really going to lose her mental balance and launch on Meher full steam and Hassan is going to be her protector...I think after grasping the whole situation, he is going to decide to protect Meherbano and in the process will fall in love with her...
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Can someone tell me what this show is about?
WinniethePooh. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I also want to know what this show is about. Is it worth watching?
576281 thumbnail
I think this show is about a girl who gets stuck with bad in-laws, especially the sister-in-law...and how she gets saved by the hero who goes all out for her, who also happens to be the ex-fiance of the sister-in-law...The trials and the tribulations of the hero passing all the obstacles between him and the girl, convincing the girl that she can love again and that his love for her is pure...
Haha...I bet I made it sound so good that even the creatives of this drama must be impressed if they read this...😆
WinniethePooh. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

I think this show is about a girl who gets stuck with bad in-laws, especially the sister-in-law...and how she gets saved by the hero who goes all out for her, who also happens to be the ex-fiance of the sister-in-law...The trials and the tribulations of the hero passing all the obstacles between him and the girl, convincing the girl that she can love again and that his love for her is pure...

Haha...I bet I made it sound so good that even the creatives of this drama must be impressed if they read this...😆

Thank you😃
Doesn't seem like my kind of drama. Was looking forward to this because I liked FQ & Ushna's pairing.
Omg why is everyone a villain
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
But then y did hassan said there that should be no one in ur heart except me n also that she is a glass doll fir him...y this crazy obsession for meherbano... He seems to be a balanced n mature person
taaniroyal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Pakistani got inspired by Indian serials.. 😕
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Overdose of villains can kill a show. Pakistani drama's has never been like this before.