Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
story to aage barhaani hai na
so there must be some misunderstanding
i think bilal will make him believe that Meherbano is not of good character
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Meher Bano's mother in law will tell to Hasan's mom that Meher Bano was the reason that Fari's engagement broke, she had something with Bilal.
Meher Bano's MIL is a very selfish woman!
That woman seems bipolar 😆
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tell me guys whether to start this one or not.. I was waiting for some good views about this show lekin itni zyada baat nai hoti iss ki.. I was excited about this show as I loved Faysal and Ushna's chemistry in BM .. so yeah.. hows it ?
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

story to aage barhaani hai na

so there must be some misunderstanding
i think bilal will make him believe that Meherbano is not of good character

The most disheartening thing about these desi dramas is how male leads easily fall prey to the hearsay and do not waste a single minute in doubting their wives......There is not a single man with spine in any of these dramas...
Ash wait for a few more episodes
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

The most disheartening thing about these desi dramas is how male leads easily fall prey to the hearsay and do not waste a single minute in doubting their wives......There is not a single man with spine in any of these dramas...

Its in all love/hate story actually.
576281 thumbnail
Oh my! watched the promo carefully again and it seems the one who is been tied in the room is the sister and not Meher Banu! Looks like she is going to become really dangerous and murderous...😕...Even Bilaal seems to be not that bad of a person...He was giving a friendly warning to Hassan about Farah and how he should protect Mehar from her, lest she may end up getting killed in her hands...
Seems like its going to get really interesting...Now if only I could figure out a way to endure that loud mouthed sister...😵
what are you talking about?
576281 thumbnail
I am talking about the whole show wala promo, not the next episode Promo...:)
This:

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdXRi4XfBfY[/YOUTUBE]