Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Nice update
Loved it
So asad helped her & introduced her to Ayaan as asad. Liked his bonding with Ayaan. He teased asad & finally tell him that he will take care of his bhabhi. Zoya asad fight was lovely. He wanted to check the person whether she was honest or not. Waiting for next update soon
Thanks for pm
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry 4 rpl late rada,busy 4 vai duj.
Awsm updt.
1st portn of asyan was so li8 hurtd & funny.i undrstnd why thy xchnge thr identity.
Thrz smthng abt zoya's fathr & seems asad also hv a past.
Library heatd convo was fav.
&whts tht?wht stop zoya 2 read further?ha ha!
Drama,suspence,love,comedy all in one.
I lv it.cnt soon.thnks 4 pm.
jas91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

res again

man I have 3 of urs & 3 stories by Mojo 2 read that r so so longπŸ€”
Huggies Rada πŸ€—
I will read them 2day & post my review by 2morrow hopefullyπŸ˜†
IamCrazySeven thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
it was awesome starting
this story start with zoya's blabbering πŸ˜†
and asad made entry with his black horse save miss beauty 😎

miss beauty and mr. beast asya fight was interesting
and khan brothers manipulating zoya with theirs fake identity πŸ˜‰
when ayaan tried to flirt with zoya mr.jealouse ahmed khan back πŸ˜ƒ
asad ayaan conversation was too funny. i totally loved
please update next one ASAP 😳

radadolcevida thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Hi dear readers, thank a lot for your feeback on this story. I though you will not like it, but I was blessed to have such a positive feedback from all of you. I just hope I will have more like from silent reader, please 😳

Anopama was the only who guess well about the book, good point for you dear πŸ˜‰

Chap 3 Behind the game

THUB... THUB... THUB...

-Ugh, she growled in her sleep, a unknown sound knocked again, she took the pillow and covered her face and ears, but it didn't help, the sound was still persistent. She cursed under her breath, removed the pillow and laid on her back, her eyes still closed.

THUB...THUB...THUB

-What the hell is this? She opened her eyes painfully and looked for her watch, she dragged her front lazily on the bed to reach it. Oh God, she huffed, it's only 8, she went back and covered all her body with the blanket.

THUB...THUB...THUB

-UGGGHHH, she hit the bed with her hand closed in fist like a spoil child, and jerked the blanket with her feet angrily. She went to search for the annoying noise, but in her fury, she fell on the floor and hissed in pain. Ouch, she rubbed her knee, really bad day, she stood up and opened the window, it was him, her nightmare, why wasn't she surprised? Since she met him, he played with her nerves. It was his new hobby. He was cutting wood with an ax, and the impact was the noise that tore her from her sleep. She rubbed her temple exasperated by him, like he needed to do this now and at this time, if it was not for annoying her. He was doing it in purpose, under her window. She will not spare him this time. She took a deep breath, increasing the level of her anger at it maximum and was about to open her mouth, when her eyes burnt suddenly. He posed the ax and took the bottom of his shirt to wipe the sweat of his face, but only to reveal his perfect V line and his abs. She gulped and couldn't hold her admiration seeing his perfect body. She shivered and her inside clenched in strange urge to be closer to him. She cursed him more to be blessed by such body. His eyes were sweeping from left and right, like he senses someone watching him to finally looking up and smirked. He posed one of his arms on the haft of the ax and the other of his hip, he was looking deviously arrogant and proud in this position. His curved lips broke her drooling session and his smirk reminded her why she was angry.

-I'll make you eat your arrogance, she whispered to herself. YOU, IDIOT, she yelled at him, she didn't care if she wasn't looking good or fresh, her hair and her eyes were still under the effect of this sleepless night.

-Ahhh, Miss Farooqui, Good morning, why are you up so early? He said sarcastically

-hell to you, why I am wake up? You dare asking me, It's because of someone who wanted to show his muscles, what to expect from someone who has no manners and no brain like YOU.

-Oups, did I wake you up? He pretended to be sorry but his face showed only amusement

-Jerk, douchebag, bloody idiot, OF COURSE YOU WAKE ME UP,

-AHH, Miss Farooqui, I love when you call me like this, it's coming from your mouth like a sweet melody, I am so touched by so much compliment. What a beautiful journey, he closed his eyes enjoying the ray of the sun.

-You want compliment, you want compliment, wait for me, she disappeared from his view and he looked suspicious, when she suddenly came throwing on him a small bowl, he was fast and he dodged perfectly.

-Woow, Miss farooqui, careful, this is my vessel family

-you will love it having them on your face then.

-What's wrong with you? You are not a morning person or you didn't sleep well? He asked ironically smiling at her too much

-No, I didn't and because of you, I woke up too early, she sighed loudly, he was right she was not a morning person.

-Oh I see, he let out a mock grin, I guess you liked that book and you didn't close your eyes before finishing it

-OHHH, she let out a shock sound, let's talk about THAT book, I should have know that it was a trap, IT'S EROTIC BOOK.

-you ask me for something relaxing,

-IT'S NOT RELAXING, IT WAS SO EMBARASSING

-come on Miss Farooqui, don't play the shy girl, don't tell me it's the first one that you read

-No...I mean YES, I mean...Her body shook in disapproval, it's not of your business

-Miss Farooqui, I can't believe it you are blushing, this is so cute, I can finally see that you have some blood, at one moment, I though you have only frozen blood.

-I AM NOT BLUSHING, I AM ANGRY, REALLY MAD, wait for me, she again returned in the room and threw on him some vessels that she found, and he moved with dexterity from left and right laughing loudly at her, which it only made her more and more angry . YOU COWARD, COME HERE I SHOW YOU.

-you wish is my command, Miss Beauty, he threw his gloves and took the ladder laying on the grass, to put it against the wall. He looked at her shocking face and started to climb the wall.

-WHAT ARE YOU DOING? She yelled in shock

-You call me princess and I come

-Why don't you just take the stairs?

-Naaa, so common, He posed holding his body with one hand and feet, if I went to see, will you welcome me with a kiss? He waggled his eyebrows teasingly and playing with his lips, she rolled her eyes heavenly.

-you will be welcome with this, she showed him her palm

-I don't mind anything for my princess, muaaahhh, he sent her butterfly kiss, and he continued moving from grip to grip to be by her side, the ladder wasn't stable and shook with every movement he made.

-Be careful, Ayaan, BE CAREFUL, her heart raced a marathon, worried for him to the core.

-This is so sweet of you, you are worried for me, you know it touched me inside, just here, he pointed to his heart

-I am not worried for you but for myself, if something happened to you, Asad will never forgive me and I will lose everything just because of your stupid ego.

-Miss Farooqui, you has just crashed all my expectation, I am braving the death for you and this is the way you thank me, you broke my heart, he sniffed dramatically

-Who ask you to play with your life? You are such an idiot and you are just taking from me the opportunity to take your life with my own hands. You know what...She slide her hand into her hair frustrated, I am convincing now that you have a real problem in your brain, he giggled and he pretended that he missed one grip, AYAANN, CAREFUL, she shouted in panic but he just laughed at her, Oh God, my heart stops, she posed her hand on her chest to calm her erratic heartbeat. You really think it's funny, for God's sake, how old are you?

-I have no age, Miss Farooqui

-and no brain

-but I have a heart that can face anything and I can see that you have one too, you are worried for me, say it.

-I AM NOT, just hurry up NOW,

-right away, he finally stood on his feet, his hands holding on the balcony, grinning at her. I am here, princess.

She sighed in relief and her face relaxed seeing him safe, but instantly, her face dressed with anger, and her nose blowing sharply.

-I will kill you, she spread her hands to his neck but he stepped back and loosened his grip from the balcony, his body pulled back and he tried to find his balance, Zoya realizing what happened to him, hold on him tight protecting him from falling. I got you, I got you, she blew desperately on his neck, her chest knocking against his continuously.

-say it that you are worried for me, Zoya? He whispered on her neck and her eyes widened, she stepped back sending him a piercing look, while he playfully looked back, he played with her and scared the hell of her.

-Come inside, she ordered coldly

-you won't slap me?

-I said come inside, NOW, she clenched her jaw painfully

This time he knew he didn't have to play and did as she asked, if he wanted to be safe. He climbed over the balcony, leg after leg and he was standing in front of her.

-you are for sure a dead man, Ayaan, she tried to grab him but he pulled down and went behind her.

-you promise, he pointed at her

-I didn't, I will kill you

-But what about Asad? Don't you think he will be worried?

-I will present it as self-defense

-Wicked Miss Farooqui, I didn't know you will stand so low, tsss, I am extremely disappointed from your behavior. He pretended to be outraged. She blew loudly from her nose and started to chase him in the room, but he saw her coming, and took step in advance. He jumped on the bed taking the book with him, keeping the bed as his shield.

-Oh, look what I found, he mocked her and opened at the bookmark that she left. Liar Miss Farooqui, you read a lot, you are almost half of it.

-Of course not, it wasn't my bookmark

-you justified yourself a lot about that book, you know there is nothing wrong if you say that you like it

-I-didn't-read-it

-Liar Miss Farooqui, liar, liar, liar, he chanted and she screamed frustrated shaking her from inside. Let me see where did you stop? He started to read and threw her a naughty look.

-give it to me, she walked on her fourth on the bed but he turned around and he was in her opposite side

-This is my favorite part, when they reconcile after a fight, let me read something for you.

-DON'T...She extended her hand to catch him, but he wiped from her grip and she found her front on the floor. AYAAANNN.

-She looked into his eyes with clear desire for him, her eyes darkened and her lips started to shiver seeing in his eyes the same need as her. Zoya threw him a murderous look and her lips moved in sweet cursed. He winked at her and continue his recital, Her body tremble in anticipation imagining his manly hands on her, she gulped and her throat went dry seeing him approaching, his eyes locked with her, she was possessed and hypnotized by his piercing gaze, undressing her soul.

-Stop-it, she almost touched his shirt, but he was too flexible for her and the more, he slide from her grip, the more, her body tensed angrily, and now that he had this erotic book, she knew that he will tease her.

-Her chest moved up and down, she was breathless, and suffocated, craving to be touch, she couldn't hold anymore and every cells of her body wanted to feel his naked flesh against her, dancing in love, Zoya's breath came as quick gasp, he made her run like a fool in this room and she couldn't stand missing him, she wanted to strangle him. Her hands closed in fist, she grabbed the first thing that she found and threw it on his face, but he protected himself with the book. You miss it again, I must say, he let out a mock laugh. His eyes turned to look for his line, and during this short moment of distraction, she finally succeeded to jump on him and both fell on the bed, her front on his back. Their noses inch from each other where their breath mingled in hot and wet blow.

-Shut up, she tried to close his mouth but he struggled under her hands.

-She slide with shaky hands her knuckles into his silky...Ouch, Miss Farooqui...OUCH...MISS FAROOQUI, LEAVE MY HAIR. She caught the lock of his hair and shook it frantically making him yell in pain.

-NEVER, YOU IDIOT, STOP IT

-I...OUCH...I...YOU ARE HURTIN...ZOYAAA, she continued to shake him, pouring all her anger on his scalp. He couldn't hold anymore, and swayed her body away from him, making her fall on her side. He sneaked quickly his arms around hers, blocking her from moving, one of his arms encircling both of her forearms and his legs around hers. It was her turn to be trapped, her front against his chest.

-LEAVE ME, she struggled hard under his grip but he tightened, and continued to read.

-His lips travelled along her jaw, to reach under her ears, where she was the most sensitive. He started teasing her soft spot enjoying to hear his name coming out in throaty moan. Asad's lips were now on her neck, and with every words that came from his mouth, blew a warm breath against her neck forcing her hair to erect under him. His closeness made her feel uncomfortable and she shook hard from his grip, groaning in despair. He felt satisfied that she was under his control, but failed to control his emotion, once her exposing neck was under him. He fought himself to taste her, but hide behind the recital of the book, to flirt with the limits as much as he can. He didn't know why she always made him lose his sense when she was closed. The more she resisted to open the more he wanted to know about her, the more she pushed him, the more he wanted to be closed to her. She must be struggling under his grip but the truth that he was shivering under her, but she failed to notice how his heart knocked crazily against her. He also failed to notice that she was going through the same emotion as his. He stopped to read and stepped back to look at her, and she did the same. Both stood like this, the only sound that can be heard was their breath, each of the other dived into other eyes, trying to find the explanation of those sensation that they felt. It was familiar and scary in the same time. Zoya was the first to recover and she elbowed him with all her force, taking him out of his trance.

-Leave me, now, she pushed his arms from her

-calm down Miss Farooqui, he protected himself from her punch but she kept going hitting him, calm down, he blocked both of her wrist on the bed.

-I hate you, I just hate YOU, I-just-hate-you, her voice came as treat, she didn't like to feel so weak, it made her mad and she was mad because this was exactly what he was doing to her, making her vulnerable.

He smiled softly at her, he wasn't any more impressed by her anger, but instead he found it cute the way her emotions colored her cheeks and her lips. There was something about her, he knew it from the beginning. But did she feel the same about him? Did she feel restless also when she was in his arms?

-Leave me now, it's not funny, and awww, you are smelling bad, she made a disgust face and Asad laughed in shock.

-You know what, you just need to close your nose, he pinched her nose shaking it playfully and she pushed him away.

He finally stepped away from her, and he was behind the open door. Zoya sat up rubbing her nose, he pinched her hard.

-You know what Miss Farooqui, you are absolutely NOT looking Miss Beauty in the morning. I'll call you Miss Ugly from now.

Zoya's mouth opened widely and couldn't believe the audacity of this man, he let out a happy grin seeing the effect of his remark on her face. She took the book and threw it on him, but it fell on the door. He opened the door

-miss it again, you know what you should learn how to throw, I can teach you,

-AYAAANNN, she took the pillow and threw it on him, but he closed the door, and hearing his laugh behind the door, made her crazy much more. She stood up, her hands closed his painful fist, I will kill him.

-Miss Farooqui, I...Before, he could finish, without looking, she took the second pillow and threw it again. She started to laugh satisfied but it fell as quick as it came, when she saw the person behind the pillow. A...Asad, oups, she bit her lips ashame. I am so sorry, I though...

-It's ok, Ayaan pulled his hair from his face trying to keep an stoic face. I heard you screaming, so I though...

-I am sorry, it was nothing, did I wake you up? She didn't know how to fix her mistake

-Not at all, I was up already, I wanted to say sorry for yesterday, I was out, but I will be here today, only for you, he gave her warm smile to which she sighed in relief seeing him fine with her.

-That's so sweet of you, thank you so much, she said shyly.

-Be read for the breakfast, Miss Farooqui, she nodded and he closed the door. She fell on the bed hiding her face between her palms, Ayaan, you are going to be the death of me.

After sometimes

-Miss Farooqui, here you are, Ayaan extended his hand inviting her to join him. Asad stood behind him and winked at her, she fought herself from rolling her eyes. She nodded politely at Ayaan and gave him her hands. Ayaan's lips curved satisfied to see his effect on her and brought her hands to his lips, when Asad cleared his throat from behind and he froze in his gesture. He recalled his words, he was not allowed to kiss, to flirt or to play, he sighed internally and felt disappointed not to enjoy this beauty in front of him.

-please let me, he took her hand and dragged her to her chair. He pulled the chair for her and she thanked him. All of this was under Asad's scrutiny, Ayaan glanced at Asad for his approval to which he nodded slightly. Zoya was facing Ayaan while Asad was on the corner of the table having a perfect view to their face to face. So Zoya, did you sleep well yesterday?

She coughed at this sudden question and looked at Asad from the corner of her eyes, watching his smirk. She will not give him any satisfaction today.

-yes, I slept well thank you so much, but unfortunately, I was awake too early, because of annoying bee, she glared at Asad, who coughed surprisingly.

-Bee? Strange we don't have bees at this season, He asked surprised looking at Zoya and then at Asad

-But it was a bee, a big bee, and the most annoying bee, who didn't stop chanting close to my ears. Asad raised one of his eyebrows giving her look "are you serious". She lifted her chin arrogantly. This stupid and useless bee didn't let me sleep.

-I am so sorry for that, Miss Farooqui, I can understand I can't stand them too, Ayaan retorted.

-You should have call me Miss Farooqui, I would have help you, Asad suggested with mocking tone. Zoya cursed him internally but displayed a wide smile at him.

-I didn't want to bother you, I will manage. And by the way, I have Asad who can help me, her eyes turned to Ayaan who looked in shock at her and gulped.

-Actually, I am allergic to bees, you should call him instead, he pointed to Asad making Zoya's fall disappointed and Asad's face lightened up with satisfaction.

-So, next time, Miss Farooqui, don't hesitate to call me, I will help you to spend a good time here. I didn't want your sleep to be disturb.

-that's so sweet of you, Ayaan, you are so lo-ve-ly, her lips froze in fake smile

-I know, Ayaan replied before Asad could say anything and both stared at him, Ayaan's eyes went wide and realized what he did, I mean, I know he is lovely, he is lovely. Zoya rolled her eyes and Asad shook his head to his cousin. So everything is sorted, if you need help call As...Yaan, Ayaan, he will help you.

-Thank you Asad, but next time, if this bee dare to enter in my room, I will crush her, just like this. She tapped loudly the table with her palm her eyes locked with Asad, making Ayaan jumped in surprised, while Asad didn't move, but only giggled at her.

-Wow, I didn't want to be that bee, joked Ayaan. So Miss Farooqui, tell me more about yourself

-Well, Mister Khan, I will convinced you why you should invest in my company, and you...

-No, please, I don't want to talk about work, we are eating and discussing about work suppress my appetite. So please, no work, I want to know more about you. Tell me about you? Where did you born?

-I was born in New York

-Really, what a coincidence, like As...He pointed to Asad, when he coughed widening his eyes to him, I mean like Ayaan, he was born in New York too. Zoya smiled politely at him but she didn't care.

-What about you, Mister Khan?

-Seattle,

-but why did you come to Ireland?

-It's Uncle favorite place and with Bhai, he stretched the word of bhai, it was safer for him to call him like this, at least, he will not make any mistake. We decided to take care of this place. It was our holiday place when we were younger and now as adult, we appreciated to be away from craziness of this big city. I really love this place, Zoya, it's so relaxing and I don't know anyone in this earth who will resiste to such beauty, but we don't stay all the year here, we get back to city, especially me. He laughed.

-I can understand

-tell me Zoya how did you find Ireland? Did you like it?

-It's...Interesting, she hesitantly said, she didn't want to sound impolite, and of course, it's...beautiful place. Asad couldn't hold but to cough at her statement, staring at her to which she narrowed her eyes threatening. He went back to his plate fighting his smile. This man, she thought,

-Zoya, what do you do to relax?

-I goes with my friend to cinema, or restaurant, we do some karaoke, even if I have really a bad bad voice.

-really? I love it, we should do it one day together. Mine was the worst ever, I know that girls will not fall in love with my voice.

-I am sure you have other qualities that will make them fall for you.

-I have a lot, he said seductively, Zoya smiled nervously and Asad coughed exaggeratedly. Any siblings? He changed the topics avoiding to look toward Asad.

-No, she shook her head from side to side sadly. Asad searched for her eyes but she avoided to look at him, she could feel his eyes on her but she can't, he has this power to make her feel lost. She took a long breath to swallow her emotion.

-Do you have friends? Girlfriends? He winked at her and Asad rolled his eyes. He never lost opportunity.

-Of course, I have many, she giggled at his question.

-Are they as beautiful as you? Ayaan continued with his teasing tone, making Asad cringed again, he coughed again this time loudly. He had to stop him or he will go far in his flirting.

-why don't you drink something, Ayaan? Zoya turned her eyes to Asad, giving him an annoying smile. To clear you throat. She noticed that he coughed a lot when they spoke together.

-thank you so much for your concern, Miss Farooqui, but I am fine, he replied harshly. Zoya took a deep breath and went back to Ayaan, who looked quizzically at them.

-is there something wrong between you, guys?

-US? They said in unison, NO, both looked in the opposite way.

-Ok, I though you are fighting, he giggled. Asad and Zoya exchanged a knowing look and both of their lips curved.

-So where I was, Zoya, are you engaged? Married? Boyfriend?

Asad leaned comfortably on his chair, looking at her, he started to be interesting. Zoya felt discomfort to this question, if it was someone else, she would have respond harshly but she bit her tongue to stop herself from insulting him.

-It's a bit private question, Mister Khan, her voice sounded annoyed.

-So it means you have someone? Ayaan didn't care about her uncomfort and continued his interrogation. Asad felt a pinch in his heart knowing that she was with someone. He shoved this idea from his head. She was not his and she had her life also.

-I...She sighed, no, I am single, she said coldly. It didn't go unnoticed by Asad, the sadness, mixed with strange rage in her eyes when she said it. Something happened, he was sure, a betrayal, heartbreak, he wondered.

-Perfect then, Ayaan said enthusiastically, Asad and Zoya looked at him a bit shock for his lack of tact. Ayaan glanced at their shock face, I didn't mean it like this, I was meaning that we are between single and when we have something in common, we can enjoy a lot, Ayaan tried to justify himself. Zoya nodded and turned her attention to her plate. Asad glared at him exasperated.

Ayaan felt bad and recognized that he might hurt her and wanted to fix it in his way.

-You know what Zoya, she looked up, you are really a beautiful woman, and I am sure men will die to be just with you. And trust me as a man, I can recognize a true beauty. Ayaan winked at her and wrapped his hand around hers. It was his way to fix his clumsiness. Zoya turned red at his compliment and Asad clenched his jaw annoyed by his cousin flirting nature. He took the spoon and knocked the bottom on the table one time, sending a warning. Ayaan turned his attention to him, seeing his eyes fix on their joined hands, and he shifted his hand away from her. But his warning wasn't know by Zoya, and it didn't end Asad's misery, Zoya hold on Ayaan's retreating hand and squeezed gently.

-Thank you so much, she gave a warm smile. She didn't know why she likes him, he was really nice and polite with her, instead of mister beast. Asad looked away at this scene which took place under his eyes, he didn't know why it made him twisting his gut seeing her affection toward his cousin. He threw a piece of bread in his mouth clumsily making him cough in real this time, he cleared his throat trying to remove food from his lung, but his face turned red.

-Are you ok Bhai? Ayaan asked worried to which Asad nodded slightly. He tried to grab the water pitcher, but Zoya was faster, she poured to herself and put it far from his hold. His eyes widened in shock, and he stared at her. She held his gaze in defiance, enjoying her cup of water, teasing him openly.

-Do you need a water Ayaan? Her voice sounded cruelly mean, he swallowed his pride and responded bravely with strangle voice.

-No, thank you. Both exchanged an electric look, Ayaan stared at them and could feel a tension. Zoya smirked at him and he clenched his jaw, she can be adorable but at the same time, he wanted to strangle her to death, like right now, she was the devil in disguise. A true beauty with thorn, which made her madly attractive into his eyes. He can't ignore the attraction that he felt for her and how beautiful she looked, especially when she hide behind her pride.

-I am sorry guys, but I am sure there is something wrong between you two.

-Absolutely not, Zoya was the first to respond, her eyes still locked with his. What do you think Ayaan, is there something wrong between us? Her tone was contractive with her sweet words.

-Nothing wrong, and you are absolutely right, Miss Farooqui. I was just thinking that it's good to have you here.

-and I am also happy to be here.

-I am happy to be able to meet such a person like you, nice and adorable

-same here, I've never seen such hospitality, and I wanted to add, you are also nice and kind person, a true gentleman

-please, you are honored me, you are the true lady here.

Ayaan's eyes went from her to him, even if their words for each other sounded polite, the tone that they used sent shiver through his spine. The intensity increased between them, making them cringe with every words for the other. He smiled internally, Zoya can be a perfect match for him, and she challenged him and was not impressed by him. She was not any of those spoiled girls that Asad met in his life, she was enough mature to know what she wants and how to have it.

-ok nice to know this, he stretched exuberantly his sentence to force them to stop their battle, because for a second, I though you are going to tire each other gloat. He laughed to light the mood, but it only made them broke their eyes fight. Zoya?

-yes, mister Khan, she replied cheekily

-you know how to cook?

-Huh, no, she laughed nervously

-perfect then, I want you to bake for me

-but, I told you I don't know how to cook, she said desperately, Asad grinned enjoying her misery. She held herself from throwing him something on his face to shut him up.

-I know but it will show me if you are fighter or not, surprise me, he waggled his eyebrows living her totally depressed. I'll be back later and wishing you all the best, Miss Farooqui. He turned his back and before he left, he sent a wink to Asad, making him smile.

-Ugh, ooh no, she held her head in both of her hands, trying to think for her solution, she was the worst cook ever. She never prepared anything, the only moment, she dared preparing something it went to the bin, then how come to prepare something for her savior. She was dead for sure. Asad coughed to catch her attention, when she looked up, she rolled her eyes heavenly, like she needed him now.

-if you are nice with me, I can help you

-screw you, I will never ask you for help, I prefer to die with honor than to ask you for help

-your problem miss Farooqui, you have to much pride to ask for help

-no, Ayaan, my problem is to ask a help from someone who will use it to tease me till eternity

-was it that obvious? Eternity was not so long, don't be dramatic, Miss Farooqui. See, I will forget your action earlier and as you said, I am a true gentleman

-it was a lie

-I though you never lie

-because you never lie too when you said that I am adorable, he didn't reply and just smiled at her. She didn't know how to interprete his eyes, did he mean it? She though, she shook her head to remove her doubt, he can't be nice with her, Whatever!!!!

-How are you going to deal with it? Asad loves cake a lot and it helps him to be in a good mood.

-Oh no, please don't torture me, she closed her ears, her forehead against the table. It was this moment when he found her adorable and wanted to cuddle her in his arms. Suddenly, she jerked her head, her eyes tickled strangely. Can I make a phone call? He looked suspiciously at her, well if I was about to die, at least, I can make one phone call as my last wish.

-Come on Miss Farooqui, he rolled his eyes, it's just a challenge.

-can I or not? She asked again ignoring his remarks.

-Please, follow me.

Both stood up and she followed him, she knows a good cooker and hope that phone call will help her to solve her problem of baking or she will be teased by mister beast for as long as eternity. Mister Khan wanted her to show her fighter side, then she will give him what he asked. Zoya Farooqui never failed in her mission.

--Sumi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Res
Ubres
Yep, me first
Awesome chapter πŸ˜ƒ
Zoya reading erotic book
It seems to be she is thinking of πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
Asya fight was dam adorable

Naughty aayanπŸ˜‰

Asad flirts with her
You shows different side of asad πŸ˜›
Lol

Thanks for pm

Edited by azsumay - 8 years ago
muskaan17rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome chapter
Loved reading it
I seem to be enjoying the asad ayaan confusion now
Asad ayaan and zoya conversation was hilarious
And i definitely enjoyed the flirty and possessive asad
It was definitely a treat to read him like this
Looking forward to know what happens next
Please continue soon 😊
sj_qh_kabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Haha they are just hilarious. . The whole book scene had an intense feel to it and on the other hand was fun to read..
the conversation between ayaan asad and zoya was equally entertaining. .
I loved the update..:)
This story is so different and has such a refreshing feel to it..
love reading it..:)
Update very soon rada.. will be waiting..:)
MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hello Again Rada..
Well well...This was just pure entertainment...for me...and i wonder...how are you switching Ur mood when U write two differently contrasting emotional stories...with such conviction and perfection...
The morning part was good...They are very much attracted to each other...and their need for eachother is growing...
Ayaan is a total flirt...and that whole part was funny..
But i have a doubt...like a question...just to save her business yaa whatever...a self dependent & proud girl like Zoya is ready to bake even though she don't know how to cook...i mean what can be her Necessity and helplessness that she is in a way forced to do soo...
Very good partt...
Loved reading it...you are in a way making up for the Hard hitting parts from the other story with the light hearted ones here...
Continue soonish.
Edited by MayurChan - 8 years ago
-ABI- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Word Count: 0