Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radadolcevida thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ikhlass

Jolie! Et l'Irlande comme fond de decor rajoute du mystere a l'histoire... Zoya devrait se detendre un peu et profiter du paysage et surtout du beau gosse a qui elle a a faire ๐Ÿ˜‰ Beau debut Rada!

Heeeyyy trop contente de te voir

je te voyais plus depuis longtemps, je me disais elle a rencontr un riche prince et elle est partie ๐Ÿ˜†
une histoire simple et ca change de ce que j'cris d'habitude mais bientot je vais publier une histoire comme tu aimes, mlodramatique ๐Ÿ˜‰
En tout cas ca fait vraiment vraiment plaisir de te revoir, j'espre que c'est juste la vie qui a ete jalouse et ta pris rien que pour elle, c'est pour ca que l'on te voyait plus ici.
Bisous toi ma copine
Saima-Syed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: radadolcevida

Hi dear,

I was so surprised to see you here, I am honored to have you for my story
thank a lot I am fine ๐Ÿ˜ƒ and glad that you like it.
I will in sha Allah

I am so sorry I have never been able to read anything you have written before, but will definitely read this and follow religiously. I loved the concept

Update soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
ikhlass thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: radadolcevida

Heeeyyy trop contente de te voir

je te voyais plus depuis longtemps, je me disais elle a rencontr un riche prince et elle est partie ๐Ÿ˜†
une histoire simple et ca change de ce que j'cris d'habitude mais bientot je vais publier une histoire comme tu aimes, mlodramatique ๐Ÿ˜‰
En tout cas ca fait vraiment vraiment plaisir de te revoir, j'espre que c'est juste la vie qui a ete jalouse et ta pris rien que pour elle, c'est pour ca que l'on te voyait plus ici.
Bisous toi ma copine

Contente de te relire aussi

Mon prince il y a longtemps que je l'ai rencontre, il n'est pas riche financierement parlant mais il est tres riche interieurement et moi je suis plus riche encore de l'avoir (c'etait ma minute romantique๐Ÿ˜ณ)

Desolee en tout cas d'avoir disparu comme ca , j'ai fait un long long break, j'ai eu quelques epreuves familiales difficiles mais alhamdulillah on fait aller...

Ca me fait plaisir d'etre de retour mais j'ai enormement de lecture a rattraper, je le dois quand-meme a tous les ecrivains que je lis ici... Toi ainsi que les autres faites un formidable boulot

Bisous ma petite Rada

Ah oui j'attends avec impatience l'histoire melodratique๐Ÿ˜‰

radadolcevida thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

thanks a lot for all your comment for this story, here the chapter 2, hope it will clear all your questions ๐Ÿ˜‰

Chap2 Who are you?

The sky darkened and was pouring heavily. The sound of quick gallop was the only sound who dares defying the raindrops launched like blades on earth. After long and unending minutes, the horse slowed down his step and they crossed an open portal. Zoya didn't lift her head once; the rain was too strong and she was too concentrated to hold on him. She didn't know which was about to kill her, the ride or the rain or the cold.

All joined the barn and were now covered from the rain. He was the first to get down and held her by her waist helping her to be on her feet. They stood for a minute against each other, silent, and their chest were moving up and down in synch. He was totally drenched from head to toe, instead of her, he wasn't covered, and his hair plastered on his forehead, where the raindrops were still rolling along. She looked for the first time at him and something caught her heart once her eyes fell on his dark and silent orbs. She noticed that he wasn't bad looking, but fell to notice that he was beyond this definition, the lines of his face was well drawn, nose, cheeks, those eyes and those lips, she blinked at her though, everything was in harmony, even the water drops have not messed his face. She felt guilty seeing his state and especially the way she thanked him, she was totally dreadful. He shivered suddenly and it broke both of their trances. Both moved apart and looked away.

-I...I will put her inside first, I'm coming, he took his baby and put her in her box.

Zoya just nodded and thanked this interruption, she didn't notice that she hold on her breath in his arms and released once he let her. Her heart was no less, knocking hard in her cage rib, once he left her embrace.

He removed the seat and covered his horse with a blanket, and rubbed mechanically her neck, but internally, he was fighting with his inner voice. He was a bit disturbed by this strange woman, she annoyed him since he met her, but something in her was pulling him dangerously to her, it was maybe her or her eyes or her small and attractive figure, he couldn't ignore this small electricity that he felt when he hold her. He shook his head from side to side, it was nothing, he whispered. He was maybe feeling too cold and misunderstood this sensation. He felt this before for other women and it didn't finish well between them. He promised himself to never open again to anyone.

-Miss Farooqui, he called her and she jumped suddenly, please follow me.

She composed herself and closed his coat on her front, suddenly, it becomes colder. She was about to respond harshly at him in reflex but hold herself, he didn't deserve in his state. She was finally at Asad's house and she will know soon if she crossed river and road for nothing. The house was really impressive and the roof was so high that she felt dizzy lifting her head too high to look at all those details. He seemed loving old and middle-age bauble; the walls were full with canvas. She felt herself in museum and not in man's home. The atmosphere was cold and silent, all was lifeless here, the color, the portrait, the smell, the furniture. She couldn't understand why someone decided to stay away from civilization to cage himself in this castle. He might hate people then how come he became so rich, she wondered. She was curious to see him in real, it was not only about business but about him now, and he was for sure intriguing her more and more now that she saw where he was living. Her head turning up, she didn't avoid him and crush her front on his hard chest.

-ouch, are you blind or what? She rubbed her head

-it's you who was not looking Miss Farooqui

-then if you see it, why did you stand in my way? You are really annoying Ayaan.

-not more than you, he crossed his arms on his chest, standing stoically. She shrugged her shoulders annoyed. Come next to the fire.

-Oh yes, she ran and sat in front of this warm fire. She pulled away his coat and rubbed her palms and enjoyed the dancing flames It was the only thing who looked alive here, she though. She was taken away when she felt something on her, he posed a blanket on her shoulders and she looked surprised at him. Her heart melts at his gesture but her voice didn't find nice thing to say, so she preferred to nod thankfully at him. He sat next to her, crossing his arms on his chest.

-I will call Asad for you, he stood up but she stopped him and he looked confused at her

-I think you should change first before calling him, she pointed at his wet clothes

-it didn't suit you to be nice

-and I don't think death suit you either, she replied and he smirked amused at her.

-will it be fine if I let you for sometimes?

-don't worry, I am not going anywhere

-I know, he giggled and he left her here, taking all the warm and energy that she needed before meeting her destiny.

He was finally feeling better after changing himself in warm and welcoming clothes. She was right, he needed so much. He descended the step and went to see her. She didn't feel him coming, even with all this silence; she looked lost, staring at the flames. He stood there, silent admiring her with the fire in the background, giving to her eyes dancing sparkles and to her lips bright reflection. She was playing with her open hair, sliding her knuckles into her locks to dry them, humming softly. There was something about her, her femininity or her natural beauty, he felt that she was hidden more than what she pretended. She gave him a cold shoulder but in the same time, he saw a glimpse of fears in her eyes and now he was seeing her vulnerable side, and as she mentioned, men love to rescue lonely women, was she really a princess who need to be rescue? He chuckled at his though and she looked up hearing him.

-you are here, she said in relief, but suddenly, her tone changed, typical girl, it takes you longer time to get prepare

-I like making you wait, he replied ironically

-thank God, you are not Asad Ahmed Khan, she mumbled between her teeth.

Foot step approached them slowly stopping their fight; both looked to the coming silhouette. Zoya gulped once he was close enough, she didn't expect him to be like this, he was looking really young, tall and skinny, with a messy hair and he was wearing the most adorable and innocent smile, it was so contradictive with the image a rude and heartless business man that she thought he was.

-we have a guest, As..

-Zoya Farooqui, meet Asad Ahmed Khan, he cut him

-Who? He raised one eyebrow

-you, Ayaan replied

-Me? He pointed to himself

-yes, you? He repeated again

-who?

-Asad Ahmed Khan, he pressed on his name growing his eyes widely

- me? Asad Ahmed Khan, since when?

-now, he muttered with clenched jaw and, he turned his attention to Zoya who was looking weirdly at them. Miss Farooqui wanted to meet you. He held him by his shoulders pushing him toward her.

-Nice to meet you Mister Khan, it was a huge pleasure to meet you, I came from really far only to meet you, Zoya took his hands and shook it vigorously.

-to meet who? He asked

-you, Asad Ahmed Khan, she replied confused again by his strange behavior, living in this castle maybe cost him some neurons, she thought.

He moved his head up and down, looking totally dumb. Zoya glanced at Ayaan below his shoulders, narrowing her eyes and asking him about his strange behavior. Ayaan only blinked his eyes to comfort her and telling that everything was normal.

-mister Khan, I am sorry for coming without appointment but it's really important and I am sure once you will know why you will forgive my intrusion.

-ya ya, he replied without listening while his questioning eyes were locked with Ayaan.

-I understand Mister Khan that you might be solicited and I understand your reluctance, but if you can allow few minutes in private, I can explain everything.

-yes, please, explain everything, I am really curious to know about, he glared at him angrily and smiled at her.

-Asad, I guess we can wait for the dinner, she is drenched and she maybe need to fresh, Ayaan held her elbow pushing her away from him.

-No, I am sure this lady want to discuss first and I guess we have many things to share, he replied annoyed pulling her to him

-No, A-sad, he pressed his name, I think she needs some rest, he pulled her again toward him.

-Come on, she came to meet who? Please could you remind me? He asked innocently

-you, Asad Ahmed Khan, Zoya replied obviously looking at both of them

-and who is Asad here? Maybe you? He pointed to Ayaan sarcastically, and could you remind me, who are you? He pointed.

-I am Ayaan, he answered dejected narrowing his eyes at him.

-of course, you are Ayaan and I am Asad here, then, he turned his attention to Zoya, this beautiful lady, crossed from far to see me, he took her hand and kissed the back of it, welcome to my humble house, Miss farooqui, it's a pleasure to meet you. He bent down like a true gentleman and she giggled.

-See, this is how the prince should act, she whispered proudly and he just rolled his eyes to them.

-but A-yaan, he pressed his name in turn, I think you are right, the lady needs to take rest and maybe we can discuss later, if it's ok with you, sweetheart. He winked at her and she giggled shyly. Ayaan, he snapped his fingers to him, please conduct the lady into the guest room, will be waiting for you for the dinner.

Zoya walked first and the two men followed her path, when Asad whispered:

-you are a dead man, liar

-wait for me, I kill you first, he slide discreetly his thumb along his neck.

-What did you say? Zoya turned back when they heard them hushing.

-Nothing, both of them said in unison, she looked at them suspiciously and shrugged her shoulders convinced. They are really weird, she thought.

Zoya walked in the long corridor, looking here and there, it was indeed a perfect place. Those walls were old enough to cage a lot of stories and secrets, she was also fascinated with the old building, and how with few technologies and few of knowledgment, they built hundred of castles who went through ages without being destroyed. Indeed, Asad Ahmed Khan has a good taste for old and strong thing, was it related to his personality? Being strong? She made a weird face when she tried to connect him with this place, it looks odd. He presented her all the room one by one until they reached the guest room.

-here, please, he held the door for her.

This room looked exactly like princess room, bid and high bed, large window, huge carpet and curtains, it was indeed coming from fairy tale book. She could hold her smile and recalled about her childhood, which girl never dreamt about this kind of room.

-I've put some warm clothes for you to wear for now, I will ask one of servant to bring your bag from your car. Can I have your keys Miss Farooqui?

-Oh, yes, here, she gave him and he nodded

-See you later then, he closed the door

-Thank you, she called out and he opened the door again, thank you so much, she gave him a true smile and he could hold but to respond by the same.

-you're most welcome. And he left her. She sat on the bed, facing the window; she sighed happily and let her body embracing the big bed only for her.

He got down the stair to find his cousin, where he knew he was awaited impatiently.

-You!!!! He pointed at him, you own me an explanation, Mister Ayaan, or should I say pretend to be me, he said sarcastically

-I know, I didn't get time to explain, but thank God, we were close, you were just about to screw up everything, Ayaan.

-I am sorry that I can't read in your mind, I should have know your majesty

-Ayaan can you just stop this please? He massaged his temple looking up heavenly. Ayaan crossed his arms on his fingers tapping his foot on the ground impatiently. What?

-dare to explain, A-sad or should I say the fake me, Ayaan.

-ok, fine, I just find her in the middle of the road, her car wasn't working. I proposed her to give the lift.

-and...

-during her non-stop talking, she said she was here to meet me, she wanted to meet Asad for business deal

-why don't you just introduce yourself and spare yourself and ME some cold sweating and stress goosebumps.

-Ayaan, I don't know her and I don't know if she was saying the truth or not? Last time, a journalist came pretending to meet me but in real, he wanted here to expose my life and you know how we manage to block what he took from here. I don't want to take a risk again, thats why I pretend to be you.

-Ok, you just convinced me, but what am I suppose to do with her?

-Everything you want, you are supposed to be Asad Ahmed Khan, the big and wild business man, then be me. You always ask for some distraction and action, here it is, I gave you a beautiful girl with who you can play.

-you mean I can do everything I want with her, he waggled his eyebrows excited.

-Not everything, I told her that you are capricious, so I want you to be loyal to this reputation, but not touching, no kissing or no flirting with her, she is our guest and until we don't know her real identity, I don't want you to mess up with her.

-How can you give me a candy and not allow me to taste, this is not fair Asad and it's going to be hard for me. He huffed cutely posing his head between his palms.

-Ayaan, he whined, just be nice with her, please.

-Asad Ahmed khan, he said outrageous, caring about a woman for so long, you like her?

-of course NOT, he rolled his eyes, she is the most annoying woman I have ever seen

-you mean she didn't stay agape in front your aura and your charisma, indeed I love her already, he let out a loud giggle

-I never thought I will find a person more talkative than you Ayaan, you will get frustrated really soon by her.

-of course not, it changes from your company

-you don't like mine already, you are really a traitor, I though blood relation comes before girls

-then let me play with her,

-No, you are not allowed to this, she is...He froze, he was shocked to what he was going to say

-What? Yours? You wanted to say, he smirked.

-No, she is our guest and we have to take care of her

-don't worry I will take care of my Bhabi, , she finally came, he shouted dramatically, God exists, he exists

-Go to hell, Ayaan, he threw on him an apple that was on the table, but Ayaan was agile and caught it. He bit in it and raised his eyebrows to him.

-like this apple, she is your forbidden fruit, Ayaan...Hmm, I mean Asad, he winked at him. I just hope you know what you are doing with her.

-it's just a matter of days and she will leave. She doesn't need to know who is the real Asad? We are going to discuss, seal a deal and Arrivederci (good bye in Italian).

-I hope it will be easy as you mention, Asad

-of course, it will, it's only business, Ayaan, only business. Ayaan nodded at him and turned his heels, but before he could step more, Asad stopped him, Ayaan, you know what to do.

-Don't worry, I will search for all the information about her

-Thank you Ayaan.

After one hour, she was prepared and wearing what Asad alias Ayaan gave her. She saw her reflection and whined.

-I can't go out like this, he will make fun of me, huugghh, please Allah stop me from killing him if he say something.

Asad was in the kitchen preparing the dinner for them, he liked cooking. It was the moment that he used to share with his mother long time ago but now, it became his private moment where he relaxed and focused on something else. Today, he needed, he has a special guest and he needed to be out of the effect that he had on him, even if he was still denying it. Zoya went to the lounge and saw no one, but she heard some noise coming from the next room and entered to find him cooking. He was looking like chief, with his sheet on his shoulder and his face above the pot. The image drafted a smiled on her face, like a husband preparing food for his wife; he was fitting perfectly in this case. Aware of herself; she didn't know why she was imagining him cooking for her, even if it was the case, they were not husband and wife, they are just mouse and cat for the moment and maybe forever. She cleared her throat to compose herself and to sign her entry.

-Miss Faro...He scanned her from head to toe, ooqui, he finished. He found her cute in his night clothes, even if it was big for her and she was swimming in his clothes, she was still looking attractive. The image of her in his clothes flashed in his mind some strange scenario of her and him, waking up in his clothes after sharing a night together. He blinked to stop it.

-Why are you smiling? She asked

-for nothing, he turned to his pot

-you give me this clothes to make fun of me, right?

-you know me so well, he let out a soft grin and she gave him a disgust face, and rolled her sleeves but it still fell on her wrists.

-it really too big, she said to herself

-if you don't like it, you can get back to your wet clothes, Miss Farooqui or you can stay naked, I don't mind

-such a perverse, no thank you, I manage to look like a clown. She sat on the table facing him looking everywhere but not him.

-he is not here, he responded to her silent question, he has something to do today but he will be back tomorrow...Just for you, he smiled cheekily. He asked Ayaan to let them alone, he needed to know more about her real motivation.

-Oh, she looked disappointed but inside she was jumping in joy, she was too tired to argue today, a day off was welcomed.

-I prepare some fresh pasta, will it be ok for you?

-nice choice and I love pasta , he raised his eyebrows surprised to hear her seeing such a nice thing, I am so hungry that I can eat a-ny-thing even made by you, he rolled his eyes, it was too good to be true, what did he expect from her? She can't be nice, it was a second nature in her to trigger swords, how a beautiful woman like her can say so many bad thing, he wondered.

As soon as he posed the plate in front of her, she stabbed the pasta with her fork and put bit after bit in her mouth. Asad looked at her amazed, she didn't even pretend and she was just eating like she was alone. He liked that in her, she did and said what she wanted, just like a child, she didn't have filter.

-Miss Farooqui, eat slowly or you will choke in your food?

-Naaa, she put another bit and what he predicted happened, she coughed hard and couldn't breathe, he gave her a cup of water and she gulped it quickly, and coughed again.

-Miss Farooqui, easy, easy, he rubbed her back, drink slowly, please. He told her in angry tone, Zoya exasperated to be in such a position threw him a deathful glare but stopped in midway, when she saw concern in his eyes and, for a change she did as he asked her. She chewed the pasta that she got in her mouth and drunk slowly.

-thank...She growled under her breath but was stopped abruptly

-such a baby you are, he shouted on her

-I am not baby, ok?

-Yes you are, I told you to eat slowly but you are too stubborn to listen

-I can manage; I don't need your concern

-Concern? Really? He mocked her, it's not a concern, it's logic and it was predictable the way you were eating

-excuse me? If you were not just staring at me like an idiot to every bit I've put in my mouth, I wouldn't choke in my food

-I was staring because I was wondering how human can eat that much without throwing out

-see, you gave me the bad eyes, it's all because of you, you wished me to strangle in my food

-Oh, please, you can't even recognize your fault,

-my fault, I was hungry and starving, where is the problem to eat when you are hungry?

-the problem is that you are eating like someone has put a gun on your temple

-your eyes were that gun, they are throwing bullets on me

-it's your mouth which are throwing bullet, you are like machine gun, never stop,

-you are this dark side, your eyes only showed darkness and malice

-my eyes were just in shock with such behavior, don't you have manners?

-Hey, what about yours?

-I would have let you suffocating in your pasta

-this pasta wasn't make with love, it's only a poison, I hate them and I hate you

-no one forces you to eat them

-I am hungry, I should rather die from hunger than eating your ugly food

-now it's ugly after finishing the whole meal

-rubbish, it was tasteless, just like you and your stupid eyes

-you would have gulped your tongue, it would have been better

-OHHH, she yelled in shock, bloody idiot, rude caveman, who you think you are to talk to me in this way, idiot? You are not my FATHER!!!! Zoya froze suddenly.

-I don't want to be yours, poor man, I am sure he would have said the same thing IF HE WAS IN MY PLACE, he used her angry tone, he waited for her reply but it didn't come, she stayed numb, her eyes were lost and teary suddenly. Miss Farooqui? He called worried, she didn't reply, Miss Farooqui, he touched her hand and she hissed coming back to where she was. Her lips and chin started to tremble and Asad felt that she was fighting her tears. Zoya...

-he would have said the same thing, she said with a strangle voice, he would have said the same thing, she posed the fork tiredly. She stood up and turned her heels, if he was here, she whispered so slowly that was inaudible for him.

Asad was in his room thinking about the event in the kitchen, he didn't understand what happened to her, they were closed to jump in each other collar but she stopped when he mentioned about her father, did she lost him? It might explain why she stopped all of sudden in her argue. She never stopped until she wins, but this time, she let it go easily, it must be a deep and still opened wound for her.

He was debating with himself to go to see her, but he didn't find it appropriate, the little he knew about her, was her pride. She will for sure close the door on his face if he dares talking about what happened in the kitchen. He stood up in front of her door, and waited, he raised his hand to knock but stopped, he tried again, but her yelling and angry face came in his mind and he stepped brusquely.

-not a good idea, he shook his head, she maybe needs time. He posed his hand on her door and left to his. After one hour, he tried to close his eyes, but she was haunting him, everytime, he closed his eyes, he saw her crying calling for help and he was suffocated. He needed some distraction, reading a book might help. He went to the library and was surprised to see her there.

-Miss Farooqui? She jumped when she heard him

-you scared me, Ayaan

-what are you doing here?

-I couldn't sleep

-New place?

-yeah, both knew that it was a lie, I was looking for a book to read but I didn't expect to have such a choice for tonight,

-it was my grand-father pride to have this library,

-it's really impressive

-yes, it is, her eyes were travelling along the stairs when they fell on his eyes fixing her.

-why are you looking at me like this?

-I am trying to read in you

-I am in foreigner language for you, you can't read in me, she looked intently into his eyes amused

-what if I can?

-you like wasting your time, there is nothing to read in me, I am not hiding anything, instead of...You

-Me? He flinched but tried to sound unaffected

-yes, you and Asad, I was wondering why men like you, in the middle of age, singles, rich, will decide to stay away from city and its luxury

-you mean women by luxury?

-for example

-you have to know that luxury has their own price if you want to live in it, money is like a coin with happiness side and misfortune in the other side. As young man, I've enjoy this life a lot, but I also see the dark face of it, you will have a lot of friends, a lot with who you will laugh, you will drink and play, but few will stay when it need it. I am coming from a world of lies, hypocrisies and show off, a world that don't care about who you are but how much you earn. I am coming from a world where money can buy anything and everything. You lost the envy because you can have everything. And at one moment, you get bored pretending to be someone you are not, someone you hate to be or someone you are not able to be anymore, so it's better to leave this kind of worlds, where money can buy everything but not the essential, the trust. Being away from this world, help you to see what it's true and what it's not. A distance is saving our souls from darkness. But don't worry, my cousin and I are enough civilized, I guess.

-I have to say this about Asad but not about you

-you don't need to lie, he is not here

-who said that I am lying?

-Miss Farooqui, he shook his head playfully and she kept her stern face to him. Tell me more about you?

-Why do you want to know about me? I told you already why I am here

-I know, but I am curious about you and wanted to know your motivation and if you are a person to trust

-and who tell me that I can trust you with who I am, Ayaan? Both looked at each other, sharing a burning gaze with unsaid emotions. She was the first to turn away from his piercing eyes, trust it's not something we give, it's something we deserve. I really appreciate the fact that you want to protect your cousin from me, it's honorable and I respect it very much but you have to understand that I am not here to talk about me, but about business, and this is the only thing that you need to know about me. She replied fiercefully

-I respect it also but you have to understand that we are going to look after you.

-I have nothing to hide, do what please you, until I get a chance to defend my project.

-until where you are ready to go to defend your project, Miss Farooqui? He wanted to know her limits or at least creating a breach to see her more closely. She always seemed to be in control of her words but was also contradictive with her emotions; he just wanted to see Zoya, the woman where words and emotions will merge perfectly.

-as far as morale allowed

-what is your morale Miss Farooqui? Because I heard this sentences a lot and for some persons, it means no morale. So I ask you what about you? How far are you going to do to save your company?

-If you really want to know, I will not sell myself if this is what you want to know

-money can buy everything, Miss Farooqui, everything has a price

-something don't have price, Mister Khan

-like what

-I guess you spent a lot of time in your ivory tower and you lost the track of the true thing, to help you a bit, as you mention, trust and I will add respect.

-I can buy respect

-No, you have the illusion to buy but what you have it's only lies and mirage, the moment you will stop to pay or to have money as you said, this "respect" will flow away from your hands, as if it had ever existed once. She taunted.

-why can't you be nice with me? I am closed to Asad and I can screw up everything, if I want, he trust me enough.

-I will never fake something or be "nice with someone" and I will not change the way I am, if you want to abuse of your position, please do it, go ahead and enjoy, but I will never smiled to you for lies. I need his money for sure, but I have self-respect, and let me suggest you to work a bit on yours.

-nice speech but time will show if you are lying or not?

-you are right, time will remove the mask from those who are lying and those are faking, what do you think Mister Khan? I hope you are truthful person. She stared at him and he smirked.

The discussion changed into a serious and challenging tone between them, both tried to compete with the other personality. Zoya knew that he was testing her hard and she will not bend down in front of him, she was not here to pretend or to make friend, she was here on duty and no one will push her away from her goal, she will have no scruples but she will do it with ethics and respect. Asad appreciated her arrogance and her tenacity, he was used to be well treated by the person who needs his money; but she didn't fake at least not with the person who supposed to be close to him. He was impressed and for the first time, he was disturbed to have such a true person like her. However, he knew also how human can be manipulative, he saw a lot and get disappointed by close relatives, what to expect from stranger? Nothing. He will observe her and tested her, he didn't care about the money, if she wanted, he can give her. From now, it was challenging and he wanted to see if money can make surrender everything, even a true person like it seems she was or she was playing. He could feel that she built a wall all around her and when you came from front, she knows how to block, he needed her to lower her guard for a second and to see her true face.

-Miss Farooqui, did you find anything to read? He changed the topic and tried to light the heavy atmosphere that took place after their discussion.

-No, there are a lot of books here; she scratched her head lost in the height of the library.

-what kind of book you want to read for tonight?

-relaxing, something who will not ask me to think a lot. She titled her head in awkward position reading the title of some books. What about this? He shook his head in negative.

-drama

-and this one

-thriller

-what about this one? Second chance in love, she smiled cheekily showing him the book. For a second, he was lost in her smile, he never noticed before her dimple. She looked down and started to read the back.

-it's a good one, I must say it's...He looked for a word to describe this book, interesting and really relaxing one, he returned her smile.

-it looks like, she was engrossed reading the back, a love story, common

-it's one of my favorite book, I have to confess

-YOU? Reading this book? I mean you are reading?

-Miss Farooqui, I know how to read

-I don't know what shock me the most, you reading or reading a love story? She laughed at her joke

-before cracking a useless joke, read it and you will know why I love this book.

-I don't know if I have to trust you? She looked suspicious

-what is the risk in reading a book? Or you will like or you will hate it.

-I'll take it, you were right, I have no risk at all

-I am sure you will like it and I can guarantee, you will have a good and relaxing night, Miss Farooqui, enjoy.

-Thank you, she gave him a half smile and left. He followed her silhouette moving away from him and he smirked.

Zoya went to her bed, and sat comfortably. She opened the book and started to read the first pages, it was a normal story of love at the beginning, nothing really intriguing, it started with common meeting between leads who were attracted from the first time they saw each other, common, she thought. Pages after pages she was surprised to see his taste, she didn't expect from him to read such kind of novel, it was too girly, she giggled imagining him crying at this kind of story. She was at the page 10 when her eyes widened suddenly with the up-coming lines that she was reading. She closed it the book abruptly, red crimson and growled between her teeth.

-Ayaan, you are a dead man.

Edited by radadolcevida - 8 years ago
suearmaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yayy yayy yayy
res
unres!

Omg! Ayan and asad together are so entertaining ๐Ÿคฃ
the beginning part was written so so so fantastically
the library part was my fav. Among all scenes and again the writing fascinated me so much
mouse and cat in the kitchen were adorable...the way they annoy each other and are witty
m loving it
he tried hunting the motive fr y she came and that convo in library i can't get over the effect rada! U write wonderful
and y did u stop there! Haha continue pls continue soon
Edited by suearmaniac - 8 years ago
suearmaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dekha jas mai kitni achi bachi hu
sbke liye res kiya
aur ye tera special res
-ABI- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Edited by -ABI- - 8 years ago
sj_qh_kabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res
unres

omg rada this is anazinggg.. ๐Ÿ‘
I'm loving it soo much..
it is so much fun to read and it is so interesting. .
I want to read more and more of it..

my instincts were right.. he definitely was asad..!
I wonder how will zoya react on knowing the truth.. she will give asad a hard time for sure..
loved the update..
excited for the next one. .
Plz plz update soon..:)
Dont make us wait too long for this awesomeness. .:)
Edited by cutie15 - 8 years ago
muskaan17rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Loved it
Interesting start of their story and their first meeting was a treat to read
Asad and ayaan's conversation was funny
Asad as ayaan is an interesting part of the story
The library scene was cute
Looking forward to know what happens next and what happens that they reach a point as that in the prologue
Please continue soon
Will be waiting impatiently for all your stories updates๐Ÿ˜Š
SanKsgian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update
This is a case of mixed identity
Whan truth will be out, asad will be in such trouble