Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jas91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
ok so I should b sorry 4 being super duper late 😳but as I don't believe in sorries & thankus & knowing how sweet u r my sweeto I m just giving u a tyt hug Rada🤗 as a apology just like we do on home coming lol afterall writer's thread is a reader's home no😉
So Love u my girl & lots of huggies🤗 & chalo lets go 2 d updts which I finally caught up wid
btw its not like that na that u think I stopped reading ur stories😲 cuz I never can specially urs If following Asya madly is my addiction than reading ur reading ur stuff is a must 4 me 2😳😉
chalo lets keep my blabber 4 some other day😳 I have lots 2 say but cuz I m comnting 4 3 parts at once 1 m keeping comnts short no I m trying cuz we both know mera short kitna short hoga😆
part 2
Lol as I said it was Asad our Hero only didn't I tell u😆
finally both saw each other in bright day light & admired there beauty😳 I know u didn't exaggerate there & that was beautiful that way Simple yet lovely😊
That scene was lovely when Zoe ran up 2 d fire place I so would have done d same thing😆
& than came d hilarious part Ayaan entered & what a rib cracking scene followed😆 OMG I was picturing that scene it really was too funny Rada u deserve applause 4 that👏👏
1st got angry on Asad when he said play wid her but than when he threatened Ayaan no flirting & all I said yes there u go man u have found ur girl just like Ayaan also cheered😆
Asad told Ayaan 2 do background check about Zoe & than left 2 make dinner 4 her awe how sweet
& that scene when both were thinking d same thing Husband cooking 4 his wife lol was so adorable😛
but as soon as they see eye 2 eye all changed & they bcame d violent cat & mouse😆
I so eat like Zoya when I m hungry & have my fvrt thing in front of him but yes I do b careful not 2 chock myself 2 death 😆
but Zoe couldn't help it lol but loved How Asad cared 4 her 😛
but than again how can he show it so twisted it 2 anger leaving them both wid bitter argument
btw Zoe has a past wid her father hmm
there convo in library was more civil I guess where Asad tried 2 get things out of her but failed
But here I loved d quality in Zoe was when she said she wont sell herself it shows her strong character & determination. She's a strong brave woman 1 can b proud of👏
She needed a book & Asad suggested 1 lol gladly I found it soon as I had d nxt updt already waiting 4 me😆
See Rada so short & sweet I m 😳🤣
jas91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: suearmaniac

Dekha jas mai kitni achi bachi hu
sbke liye res kiya
aur ye tera special res

awe Hugs 4 d res Suri 🤗

jas91 thumbnail
Part 3
LOL can't even imagine our Tameezdaar Asad giving an erotic novel 2 Zoya 🤣
I know Rada this is totally different story but can't help 2 think that😆
& than he cut d woods just 2 wake Zoya from her beauty sleep
I m not getting which Asad I should compare him this 1 to I think Asad of GFL should b close 2 this 1 nahi
He deliberately irritating her cuz she has gotten under his skin 😉
D following scene was brilliant how they fought like cat & mouse again 😆
btw loved that touch of care u added in Zoya's character Rada just like Asad was concerned 4 Zoya when she chocked in last part she did d same when she feared he might fall off👍🏼
& than d book part lol how hilariously Asad teased her but it turned little tingly 4 them😳
Zoya missed all her aims but it was only Ayaan who got hit in d end awe poor him😆
Dinning table scene was beautifully penned Rada like I said 4 last part it was amusing 2 read Ayaan flirting & Asad clearing his throat timely 2 shun him & Zoya's funny comnt in d end 😆
awe Asad was sad when she mentioned possibility of other man but liked Ayaan here who was quick 2 resolve d matter & clear d air avoiding any ray of MU btw them on d topic
& than it ended wid Ayaan leaving Zoya wid a challenge 2 bake a cake
Hmm so Ayaan did that just 2 leave Asya alone 2 spend some quality time cuz he knows Asad knows cooking & Zoya had 2 turn 2 him if she needs help which she'll need cuz he knows she doesn't know cooking as she mentioned😆
now nxt part last 😳
jas91 thumbnail
part 4
wohoo Humi is such an bullet train man😆
loved her scene wid Zoe d only sane & light hearted part in d updt😛
So this was Zoya's part have 2 say it was really heart breaking
losing ur father 2 a betrayal by a frnd u have grown up wid & had crush on too
Her father was not d best of them but still it somewhere sooths me that he was remorseful of it
Bloody Sufian was so disgusting & a cheap betrayer 😡
Zoe was so suffocated after talking wid him & that part u wrote excellently Rada👏
She took her anger on Asad & man I m amazed at Asad who didn't reacted after d slap Impressive 😲
Every1 should get such a understanding frnd in their life 😳😆
I loved all that part in d garden & than Asad bringing her back 2 her room & taking care of her wounds😛
I thought it would end on heavy note but u surprised me when Zoe came back in Kitchen in order 2 finish her challenge & Asad helped her letting her b normal & distracting her mode who wouldn't want such distraction😆
Zoe wanted 2 apologise but I think that was beauty of d scene 2 let things b d way they r 4 d time being btw them
& Oh my Rada it took my heart when they were both thinking in there minds 2 stay 2gather hamesha 😃
they have moved 2 d nxt phase from attraction where now they take care & admire each other & I like it😉
Love d updt Rada but love u more🤗
& huggies again 4 being super late but main sorry nahi bolne wali 😆
kabhi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey... This story is one of most well written stories...
The characters are described so well and sharply...
and the story plot is very different from many stories...
and the equation asad & zoya share is totally mysterious its own way and completely known to us ( as asya lovers). They are cute together..and the fact that asad is lying about his identity to know about hers...is a catch here...and the real ayaan is enjoying... :)
This chapter was about zoya's past..its revealed and its heart wrenching..Her condition after call was pitiable.. she slapped asad...
And asad's reaction was surprising...loved the way he took her inside..
They even share a moment in kitchen...interesting.
Please keep updating... its a wonderful story with beautiful asya romance.
suearmaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey rada :-D
oh how i missed last 2 parts
what do i say those were really entertaining! Like seriously never have i read abt zoya throwing bowls at him and asad flirting 😆 hahahaha
ths story is really majedar shandar
i'm loving it
also the last update gave a quite clear idea about zoya coming here
the slap and asad! Wish esa asad sbko mile lol
that was heart touching on a serious note
and m happy and excited for asya to be more open abt what they feel
update pls
IamCrazySeven thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
humi and zoya bonding was so cute
Sufian was being such a jerk
asya part lovely
please update soon 😳
radadolcevida thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Chap 5 An open door

Asad scratched his chin and his face hardened. He went back and forth around the table observing intently the content. Zoya on her side, watched him silently for a change and waited impatiently for him to say something. His silence was torturing her. He posed and lifted his index opening his mouth in the process, Zoya's face lightened suddenly but fade as soon as he closed his mouth.

-Are you going to say something for God's sake? She said irritably

-It looks nice

-Just nice, are you serious? Just nice? It looks A-MA-ZING, Ayaan, did you see the line of this perfect cake, she traced the contour of it, I've never manage to cook something so perfect, so sexy, sooo...She took a long breath of her cake, intoxicating. I hope it tastes as it looks, delicious. She stood pride of herself clapping like a joyful kid. Asad looked at her amused by her childish behavior, this woman will never stop to amaze him.

-Miss Farooqui, are you in love with the cake?

-Yes, I am. Where is Asad? I can't wait to eat.

-Be careful, you will have an orgasm if you taste this...What did you say? Sexy, perfect and intoxicating cake.

-Jealous, she snapped

-Yes, I am, he uttered in inaudible tone

-What did you say?

-I was saying hope to see Asad soon

-Me too, me too, she prayed. Do you think he will like it? She asked expected, anxiety clearly held in her eyes, Asad melt for her, he was amazed how she can move in a blink of eye from contradictive emotion to another emotion without retained, without barrier, he was not used too, such sincerity touched his heart. He wanted just to comfort her about it.

-of course, he will and if not, just throw some vessels on his face, I hope this time you will catch your target.

-No, I won't do this to him, it's only dedicated to you, she replied looking at the door

-Should I feel honor about that?

-It's up to you, she smirked

-unbelievable, I help you with the cake and this is the way you thank me

-Thank God that you know how to read because you would have been useless for me. I just hope Asad will like it or I will be really disappointed and angry.

-Oh God please, let Asad loved this cake, I don't want to die so young, so early and so handsome. He looked up at the sky praying dramatically.

-Ayaan, you really think I am going to kill you, this is really what you think about me? he nodded frantically, I am really upset, she shook her head faking to be hurt, you are so judgmental, she came closer to him and played with the collar of his shirt smiling too sugary, I will not kill you, I will torture you to death, I like to play with my prey. She winked at him and he gulped.

-You are just a devil

-I am, so be nice or...She pointed at him and then slide her thumb on her neck.

-I am not scared

-You should be, you should. I am going to my room, please can you call me when he will come? He nodded, and Ayaan...

-Yes?

-don't try to touch this cake before he came. It's only for Asad and only him. She disappeared from the kitchen

-but I am Asad, he sighed sadly.

Late in the night, Ayaan finally came back, dancing and humming happily to find Asad next to the fire, reading a book.

-Hi Bhai, he sang loudly

-Do you really think it's a time to come back? It's not New-York here,

-Come on, we are not even married you and I. And why do you say it's late? He looked to his watch and blinked many time to see clearly, it's just midnight and I am not going to turn into pumpkin, don't worry, I am the hero in my story, the sexy handsome prince who for a change was not hurry to find his princess, he laughed idiotically

-You will not turn into pumpkin, you are already one

-Bhai, what wrong with you, you are drunk? You can't see clearly, he waved in front of his eyes, look at me, look at this perfection. I know what you are doing to me, you push me to run behind you, right? You are resisting, I like it. He tapped his nose playfully.

-Ayaan stop it, he pushed him away, yuck, you smelt alcohol.

-Bhai, I was invited and you will never imagine what happened to me? Man, I escape from death.

-don' t you think you are exaggerating? Asad rolled his eyes, he can be a real drama queen.

-Of course not, I am not exuberant, I have to tell you but I am a bit tired right now and little too...He giggled too much

-drunk, he said annoyed

-no, happy, I am happy, cause I am happy, he clapped moving from left to the right.

-Mister Khan? He was finally here. She heard some noisy conversation coming from downstairs. As much as she was excited that he was finally here, her heart didn't stop to race madly. Finally, he will validate this challenge, gave her the money and she will leave, easy equation.

-Which one? Ayaan asked waving at both of them

-Asad of course. She shook her head surprised.

-Ah, Ayaan tapped Asad's shoulders and then pointed to her. Asad rolled his eyes, he is going to screw up everything, he thought. Asad held firmly his shoulders and pulled him to Zoya.

-She was talking about you, A-SAD, he stretched his name

-Oh yes, of course, I am Asad right now, so, Asad Ahmed Khan first scene, he clapped his palms between each other, and then moved one hand from up and down on his face to change drastically the expression of his face. Miss farooqui, what do you want? He played his cousin's character, using a serious and mysterious tone. Asad held himself to smack him hard on his face. Zoya let out a soft grin.

-I baked the cake for you

-Really? That's so sweet of you, but you shouldn't have done this, sweetheart. You don't need to do this to reach my heart, only a beautiful smile, a beautiful look and beautiful bo...OUCH, Ayaan scrubbed the back of his hair when Asad pulled some lock of his hair to stop him.

-Sorry, my button was stuck in your hair, Asad apologized to Ayaan falsely. Zoya smiled at both of them, they were really playing like two kids and reminded her a lot Humeira and her. Asad kept his hand on his shoulder just in case, he did a wrong step, his thumb, hidden from Zoya's view was ready, like sword to slid in his trapezius of his shoulder just in case.

-would you like me to cut a piece for you to test it?

-Naaa, beautiful, I am not hungry maybe tomorrow. Ayaan totally forgot about his challenge, and Zoya's face fell sadly, for the first time, she was so proud to present something eatable from the kitchen. She didn't know how she managed to succeed without Humeira by her side. She knew that she will win, but all her effort was for nothing. She sighed sadly. Asad didn't stir his eyes from her and could understand her disappointment. She was so enthusiastic and so proud about the cake, that it broke his heart seeing her sad again, he can't let that happen, not even for a small thing.

-Asad, do you remember that you ask Miss Farooqui to bake for you and she did it well. I am sure you have some place for this perfect and intoxicating cake. Zoya smiled cutely at him, and his small gesture always put her in awe.

-Bhai, I ate like a pig and maybe drunk much more, I am full full full, he tapped his tummy many time proudly.

-Asad, he pierced his thumb in his shoulder more firmly sending tension all over his back, I am sure you will like it once you will see it.

-Bhai, I aaaiii, Asad's fingers tightened around his shoulder even more making him yelled in pain. Yes, yes, he released a bit. Ayaan turned his attention to Zoya, of course, I will really want to taste, I can't refuse such a beautiful thing from a beautiii, Asad tightened again, from our... guest, just our guest...not at all beautiii...Ok, ok, just a guest, just a guest. Ayaan's tongue was going someday to put him in trouble one day.

Zoya looked below Ayaan's shoulder staring at Asad, her eyes widened asking what was wrong. Asad just from behind pointed to his mouth with thumb, telling her that he was drunk. Zoya made a knowing face and turned her back to them.

-Mister Khan, can you tell me how much you want? She asked still walking to the kitchen.

-Small, small, smaaa, Ayaan yelled again, only two small? No?Only one small then? His eyes drifted to Asad's eyes asking for approval but he shook his head in no, I want a normal size, Asad raised repeatedly his eyebrows asking him to increase the size. A big, big one...quarter, no...HALF, I want HALF of it.

-half? She turned back stunned by him, few minutes ago, he didn't want to hear about and almost forget about the challenge and now, he wanted half of it. Mister Asad Ahmed Khan was indeed capricious, she thought. He asked she executed.

-Zoya just a normal part, Asad finally freed his cousin from his torture.

-Yes a normal part, I am on diet, he joked happy to be free. Asad showed him his fist in threat and Ayaan gave a wan smile.

-what if it's not good, Ayaan hushed at Asad when she went to the kitchen

-it will be, I was there with her, so don't worry about it and if it's not then, it has to be, am I clear for you? Asad glared at him and Ayaan massaged his sensitive shoulder.

-What I will not do for my favorite bhabi, bhai?

-shut up

Zoya got back with a plate and gave it to Ayaan, her hands folded nervously waiting for his verdict. Ayaan took his first bit, staring scared at Asad who didn't low his threat on him. Surprisingly, he liked it, but he wished to stop at one bit. From the corner of his eyes, he can feel Asad's eyes ready to kill him, so he executed to finish it as soon as possible, he took another bit and then another, until, there was no more.

-it was really good, he gave her a thumb up, Zoya couldn't hold her happiness and stared directly toward Asad, sharing with him her success. He helped her a lot, she can't deny it. He blinked at her smiling. Zoya, I love it, he tapped his tummy in approval, and suddenly, he burped. Happy, both of you, now, I am full, I am more like pumpkin than a prince. I think I will go to die on my bed, now. Good night.

Ayaan walked away watched by them and they heard him burp again. Asad rolled his eyes and Zoya let out a soft giggle.

-I am sorry Zoya for this, really, he felt embarrassed by him, he can be out of control when he was drunk.

-Not at all, I like him, I really like your cousin, he is so different than you

-he is crazy but I love him. Zoya stared at his eyes when he confessed and could feel truly the meaning of it, he was a secretive man and never shared about his feeling, but what she saw now make it clear, that he loved with all his heart when he trusted. He felt her eyes on him and narrowed his eyes asking her silently.

-Do you want to taste my sexy, intoxicating cake?

-for sure, I don't want to miss your orgasm

-pervert

-what ?

-Stop saying stupid thing and help me. He chuckled, she was so bossy. He went to the fridge taking the pack of milk while she took two plates cutting a piece for both of them. They didn't notice but both became really comfortable and friendly with each other. Zoya was today in gloomy mood which helped the atmosphere to be more about exchanging mingled with their favorite bickering.

-Miss Farooqui, wait let's do it in the same time, she looked excited taking her spoon close to her mouth and he did the same, ok, one, two, three. Both bitted and moaned rolling their eyes in the process.

-This is the best cake ever, what do you think, Ayaan? Say it truly, please?

-Not more than your moan, Miss Farooqui

-Ayaan Aftab Khan, you should find a girl

-why?

-because

-because what? Because alone was an answer

-it is for me

-may I know why should I find a girl?

-to calm your sexual appetite, she blushed and looked down at her plate, he giggled at her innocence

-don't worry for my appetite, I know how to deal with it

-Oh God, I don't want to hear about, she put one hand on her ear and with the other, she kept eating her cake.

-come on don't be a baby

-I am not a baby, Ayaan, I know how it works,

-really, how?

-Ayaan don't be baby,

-Ok, you got me. By the way, who gave you this receipt? it's really a good one

-Humeira, my best friend, her eyes sparkled crazily like he never saw it before.

-You have a best friend? You have someone who can stand you without killing you

-Yes, I have even if... Most of the time she wanted to kill me, but she really loves me and I love her even more. Her happiness was so contagious that Asad smiled widely at her. He realized at this moment what she looked in real once, she removed all her pain and her sarcasm, her soul through her eyes was looking breathtaking. He didn't want this sparkle to go and continued to ask her about her friend.

-How did you both met?

-in pension, when I was 12, he coughed stunned to hear this

-so young? She nodded and he was surprised to see no emotion on her face.

-My dad was workaholic and didn't get the time for me, his company began to expand and spent most of his time there, so as a responsible father, he put me in pension to learn how to live in community, to have friends and to have degrees. Zoya replied normally but Asad could detected some bitterness and he can understand why, so young being away from home and without the love of family, can create some disturbance in any child. It can explain why she was defensive sometimes and never think twice before talking. She posed her own limits.

-What about your mum? He wondered because she didn't mention about her, and her answer stunned him more. She just shook her head in no.

-I am sorry

-It's ok, I've never knew her, she died when she gave me birth, you can say that I took her life.

-Zoya, he flinched in shock

-Come on I was just joking, she laughed but it didn't sound happy.

-for how long did you stay there?

-Until I reached university, Humeira and I took two different field, she chose business and I chose architecture, she smiled sadly, her eyes lost in her plate.

-Architecture? I didn't expect this from you

-Really, and may I know what did you expect?

-mmh, military or school teacher, I can imagine you with dark glasses roaring on those poor children, totally terrorized.

-I really don't know what to reply to this

-what about: you are right

-of course NOT, kids love me a lot, he shuddered his shoulders derisibly, even if internally, he was sure about it. But if you were one of my kid, I will for sure scold you hard, I can image how terrible you were as a kid and please don't tell me that you were cute because I won't believe.

-I was...really bad. His eyes grew up in shame, they used to hate me. When I was 7, I've put glue on her chair and when she stood up, her dress was ripped and we saw her panties, Zoya started to laugh hard and he joined her, wait, wait, he tried to calm his giggle, for my other schoolteacher, another time, I put three frogs in her drawer, and when she opened it, she started running and screaming like crazy in the corridor.

Zoya was literally crying and shaking, her forehead posed on her fold hands on the table, her tummy was aching with so much fun, she couldn't hold anymore. Asad never talked about his childhood memories but hearing her beautiful laugh, makes him happy to share with her those crazy moments of his life. He posed for an instant and admired dreamily her free sight, he preferred those tears of joy than tears of pain.

-I can tell you so much, I was TER-RI-BLE kid, Zoya, for sure, you would have scold me. I just hope my kids will never know about my past. He hid his face behind his palms.

-Don't worry, I will tell them, she teased him

-NO, you wouldn't dare, Zoya or I will have to kill you

-really? She laughed exaggeratedly, try me, she took one knife on the table and threated him. He lifted his hands in surrender.

-Ok, ok, you win... I will wait for you to fall asleep. He waggled his eyebrows

-I will kill you first in your sleep

-naughty Miss Farooqui, you want to join me in my bed in the night, it's so unexpected. What was the need to find a girl, I have you. Oh, I understand your "because",

-and what was that means?

-I cited : you have to find a girl because I want to be that girl, naughty Miss Farooqui. We are going to have so much fun and you will read for me some relaxing story in the night.

-pervert.

-I am just a man

-all the same

-you have problem with men, as I can see

-there are all selfish

-not all of them

-you think yourself as the messenger of men on earth?

-yes, I am, he said arrogantly

-I can see how they treated Humeira and I hated them for that

-and you?

-they wouldn't dare treating me bad because I would break their legs first.

-harsh don't you think?

-it's my way to protect myself

-from love?

-No, from lies. I hate lies. Asad felt his heart constricted, how was she going to react when she will know who it was? Will she hate him? He saw a glimpse of fury when she said it and realized the intensity of her anger. He shivered.

-tell me more about Humeira? He preferred to change the topic.

-Well, her look changed magically, she is funny, smart, crazy girl and so kind, with pure gold heart, and a bit bossy.

-You mean more than you

-I am not bossy, I like when everything is under control

-she is a maniac, maniac, he sang teasingly and she blew away annoyed.

They kept talking for an hour again, sharing their childhood memories, teasing and bickering like an old friends catching their lost time.

-it's already late, I didn't see the time running, it's already 2.

-I don't feel to sleep, Ayaan, she said playing with her spoon, I think I will stay here and read something

-Do you want to go for a walk

-Now?

-yes, why not, it's so calm and relaxing, do you want to join me?

-Why not? She replied posing her temple lazily on her hand closed in fist. She was fighting her sleep but didn't want this night to end. She liked his company even if she will never admit to herself.

-Perfect then, we are going outside, go and grab a sweat and find me at the entrance.

-Ok, I hope you didn't prepare something bad?

-I promise no, trust me.

The night was quiet and peaceful, and veiled the sky with millions of stars, illuminated just enough to see. It was fresh and a bit windy, playing with the air of the skin but enough to feel good. All the fatigue and the sleep flew away leaving place to welcome silence between them. Their footstep crashed on the wet grass walking slowly during this silent night.

-you are right, it's really a beautiful night, she took a long breath looking to the shining stars.

-I told you

-you know you are not only irritating, she smiled at him but he couldn't enjoy it with the lack of light, at least he could appreciate her sincere and warm tone.

-Which means I have other qualities? May I know what they can be?

-Well, I preferred not to tell you, because I don't want you to stay on them, you should improve more

Here it go again, sarcasm.

-You are not going to say something nice about me, aren't you?

-No, like you are not going to say something nice about me

-Do you really think everything need an exchange, if I give you, you are not forced to give back, some gesture can be selfless

-yes, they are, but we are in time, where everything has a price and moral was lost, Ayaan, and selfless and generous person became rare. Everyone is expected something from the others: gratitude, love, care, affection. What was the last selfless thing you did? Without internally waiting for gratitude or recognition? He took some seconds to think.

-Actually I don't remember

-But I remember, he frowned, you did 3 selfless gestures without even noticing: first you help me when my car was broken without knowing me, you...She didn't know if she can say it, you accepted to be slap without saying anything and you helped me with the cake whereas you could have taking revenge, but you didn't. Which make you...Not only irritating person? She chuckled leaving him under shock for such statement, all those small gestures made him fight the urge to hold her tight. He wanted to ask her the same question but she killed him with her answer. He smiled at her back, he didn't need to ask her afterall, she already showed it.

Zoya walked a step ahead from him, she didn't know why she said this about him, maybe this night lent to some confidence between them, and she naturally told him how she felt about him. It was her way to thank him for everything he did for her today. At the end who care's? If she was selfish or selfless, she will soon leave this house and will never see him again. Strangers showed her more affection than her own blood. He has surprised her by his patience and his listening without judging, always finding the right tone of emotion to give, without arrogance and without abuse, and he deserved for a change to have her just the way she was.

A weird sound made her jolt suddenly. She froze on her step and went to back to his level.

-Ayaan something has moved there

-it's ok Zoya, it's just the wind

-No, it's not the wind, Ayaan, I thought have seen something shinning behind, go and see

-Why it's me?

-You are the man and I am the woman

-Then, why it's not you? What if it's a wolf or something worst? Why me? He tried to protest while, she was still pushing him away

-Even more for you to go and not me, I am woman, and do you know why we always save women and children? Because women carry uterus and children perpetrate the humanity, and overall, we are the weaker.

-This is exactly women's problem, you are feminist when you want and weaker when it arranged you. You want men to be gentlemen, you want him to open the door for you, to offer you flowers but you can't accept his power over you, his possessiveness calling him macho and rude, you said that you are equal because you can earn your own money, you are independent but you want him to protect you, and other stupid bla bla bla.

-we are not going to debate of women and men place in the society, and waited to be eaten by a monster, just go now, she pushed him, and promise I will offer you some flowers next time, but he moved around her and pushed her instead.

-You go, I have better genes to perpetrate for the future progeny, you already said it, I am not only irritating

-but you are selfless, then please be loyal to your reputation, she slid from his grip and went behind pushing him a bit far to the weird sound.

-this is ridiculous, you like to put me in trouble, who is going to cry for me now?

-I will try to pour a drop for you, just go now

-Don't forget me and keep always remember me Miss Farooqui, don't forget me.

-don't be a child Ayaan,

-You said that I am a child, then I have to be save too. He pointed to himself walking to her, and both yelped in unison when the weird sound came again.

-See, she smacked him on his chest, go and check

-I have better idea, why don't we just run away together?

-This is the worst idea ever, don't you know that if we run, the monster will get excited, he will feel our fears

-but if we run far from him, he will not feel our fears

-his nose is more sensitive, idiot and he will run behind us, and because I am not a good runner, I will be eaten first

-perfect then, let's do it, let's run

-why are you always discussing everything? Why don't you just act like a normal men and make honor to what you have in your pants?

-So charming Miss Farooqui, why don't you just go and make your uterus proud of you? Will it make more sense to you? Equal gender!!!

-you are not only irritating but also an idiot

-I am not, I am just putting you in front of your silly argument,

-My arguments are not silly and you are the most coward man I've ever seen in my life, my uterus will be more useful than your little soldiers

-But if I am not wrong, you need my little soldier to have progeny

-praying mantis understands everything, she used the male and eats him at the end.

-you want to eat me Miss Farooqui? It can sound...Creepy and sexy actually

-it was not supposed to sound sexy bloody idiot, it was supposed to scare you.

-but before to die, you need my little crazy soldier, let's go to my room

-I'd rather take some from a courageous man than you

-you know miss Farooqui, courageous men are the first to die but the most prudent stay longer

-that why I am prudent

-I knew it

-For God sake, are you going to check?

-Ok, ok, I am sure it's nothing

-then why don't you go?

-It's just to be loyal to my reputation, Irritator, AH AH AH AH, he tapped his chest like a gorilla.

-you just want to piss off, right?

-yes, my favorite game,

-I show you, she took one of her shoes and threatened him with it, he escaped from her grip laughing at her.

She bit nervously her nails watching him. He went through a huge bush and the sound stopped.

-Ayaan, she called him scared, Ayaan, are you ok? But he didn't reply, Ayaan, please talk to me. Ya Allah, I killed the man. Why we didn't just run together? She whispered eating her nails furiously. It was the best idea, he was so right, but maybe too late to tell him.

Suddenly, shrubs began to wave frantically and Asad started to yell hysterically, making her scream with him.

-Ayaann, AYAAAN, AYAAAN, TALLLK TO MEEE

-ZOYAAA, ZOYAAA

-NO, NOOO, AYAAANN, I AM SORRYYY, AYAANN, she started to cry, she wanted to save him but her feet weighted a ton. AYAAAN

-ZOYYAAA, he gave a last scream and after the silence of the night came back putting Zoya in deep despair.

-Ayaan? Please talk to me, she approached and took a stick to protect himself, Ayaan?

-BOOO, Asad jumped from the bush making her scream out of her lung like a mad woman

-AAAHHH, she fell on her back drenched and terrorized shaking like a leaf. Asad couldn't hold back his laugh, he was folded in two holding his tummy, and pointing at her scary face.

-you scared me, bas*** you scared to death, I though...she tried to catch her breath, she was suffocated.

-Oohh Zoyaaa...If...If...you can...see, ah ah ah...your face...he continued to laugh and fell on the ground, he couldn't stand on his feet. Zoya shook furiously, he made her think that he was in danger, made her feel guilty for scarifying him, took her life away in second. She will kill him. She took her stick and hit his ass hard.

-OUCCHHH, he rubbed his back, it hurts

-really? This is what I want, you are going to die, Mister Khan, it's going to be the last day of your life. She again triggered her stick but this time, he escaped but she could reach his legs instead.

-OUCCHHH, you are crazy

-YES, I AM, she chased him all around the garden, running behind him in mode of revenge. He was faster and moved with ease, he had the advantage to well know the place unlike her, who seemed more hesitant in her steps. Arrogantly, he turned facing her while still running,

-What's wrong Miss Farooqui? Try to breath, he taunted her.

-IDIOT, she spat out totally breathless, I...I...WILL...CATCH...YOU

-Bless you Miss Farooqui.

He turned facing his path but suddenly, his foot touched something flabby and he fell flatty on his face in muddy puddle.

-huugh, he lifted his face dressed with fresh and wetted puddle, disgusting. He scrubbed his face and closed his eyes when he heard her laugh from behind. He played dirty with her and he was paid back as he played. How ironic.

-Justice, I love you, I love you, she said butterfly kisses to the sky. Bless you Mister Khan.

He sat and waved his hands to jerk away the mud from his fingers, he stroked his palms on the wet grass. His front from head to toe was covered.

-Are you going to help me or are you going to choke in your laugh?

-Please let me enjoy this moment, it was...Ya Allah, the best gift ever. Don't move, I love the way the moonlight caress your features making them shine and intense, what is your make-up? L'Oral because you worth it.

-You want some, I am sure you will look sexier than what you already look. Her laugh stopped suddenly, did he said what he just said? She thought. Can you help me, Miss Farooqui?

-ya, she gave him her hand and when he tried to catch it, she took it back and pretended to adjust her hair.

-Very funny, how old are you, Zoya?

-See you are really a bad player, you make me scared the hell of me and laughed at me like an idiot, and now that you have been punish, you don't accept to be mock. Mister Khan, don't play, if you are not agreeing with you own rules.

-Are you going to help me?

-No

-What?

-You are dirty and I am not going to waste my clothes for you

-we talked earlier about being selfless and generous, why don't you add these qualities to your list? He said annoyed.

-I have them and many other, but right now for you, it's not accessible.

-this is just ridiculous.

Zoya backed away from his grip, she didn't want him in moody moment to put her with him. She took balance on her stick waiting for him to stand, but it broke and she fell in turn, on other wet puddle.

-No, it can't be, Allah Miya, you can't do this to me. She sighed in defeat, and YOU... don't you dare saying anything. Asad posed his chin on his both hand waggling his dusty eyelashes to her.

-Woow, Miss Farooqui, you look sooo...Sexy with this make-up, L'oreal, because you deserve it, he mocked her and she rolled her eyes cursing him under her breath.

-I am going to kill you

-Miss Farooqui, if you are not agreeing with your own jokes, don't play with them.

-Ok, I understand, are you going to shut up now?

-of course not, Justice!!!! Mouah, mouah, he said noisy kisses to the sky. Do you want us to exchange our secret of beauty, sweetheart?

-good idea, she smirked and he frowned suspiciously at her. She threw on him a bit of mud landing on his shocking face.

-Oh really, you want to play like this. He did the same and this time, it landed on her sweat.

-It's Humeira's gift, she will kill you, she yelled at him

-She will never know because I will kill you first and burry you just where you are now. I don't need you anymore in my room

-Like I dreamt to come one day

-I am sure you would like

-Of course not, having babies with an irritator, NEVER. I am a responsible mother. Even if you were the last man on this earth, I wouldn't make babies with you.

-same here, and if I did, it will be for charity.

-Rude, take this.

They kept splashing each other like two kids, laughing in outrage and screaming to each other to stop but none was ready to finish this stupid and childish game. None of them cared anymore about the cleanness, they both already messed up their clothes.

-Time up, TIME UP, Asad mimicked the T with his hands and Zoya tried to catch her breath. Look at us, Zoya, I can't even see your skin

-you either, she laughed again, she laid on the grass and let a long sigh, I don't even remember when was the last time, I laughed so much.

Asad didn't say anything and kept watching her, fighting her sleep. This day was indeed really long for her, she went through opposite emotion like the day and night, and she needed some rest.

-Come Miss Farooqui, let's go inside, he proposed her his hand and she took it without apprehension. Both stood together and their bodies collided, he placed his hand on her waist preventing her from falling. Are you ok?

-I lost my shoes, she looked down

-It's ok, I will search it tomorrow, you know what Miss Farooqui, I think the mud suit your skin, you are really looking sexy. He traced one of his finger on her cheek.

-You know what Mister Khan, I am sure now that you are Mister Beast, you are looking so scary. She did the same.

-But if Mister Beast receive a kiss, he becomes a prince

-First you need to find a princess who will accept to kiss you with this face.

-What if I found her? What if I saw myself as a prince in her eyes? Suddenly, he made the atmosphere changing between them, he didn't know why she always pushed him to open his heart like this, saying unknown words from his own vocabulary. He always felt naked and strangely alive after so long. He didn't want her to hide, he can feel how she caged her emotions behind a strong face, and when those emotions erupted, she was lost and suffocated. Her innocent eyes called for so much love and needed cared, he could almost hear her heart begging to be loved. Something was pulling him to her dangerously and strongly, her past, her eyes and everything about her was enigmatic but in the same time, crystal clear. He knows that he shouldn't get attach but his heart, like a stubborn child didn't listen, he can see her failure making her sensitive. She shared a lot about her today, about her past, her soul and her heart, and all he saw, he liked it a lot. The few seconds she dared opening this door making him longing to see more of her.

Say something, don't stay like an idiot, Zoya, her inner voice rang.

His confession hitched her breath in a second, making her going through strange sensation. First the heat against her body didn't help, it was addictive, then his soft but yet strong arms around her not forcing her but so much protective. Everything about him was so contradictive, a brain teaser making you obsessed to solve. She didn't know what to say, he wasn't talking about her or was he? What did she expect? A man like him was for sure not alone and if he was alone, his heart had already a resident He was selfless and generous, and if any woman saw as he was really, the way she saw him, they will fall in love with this prince. Falling in love? From where did it come? He talked as he found her, she wondered what she might look like. She just wished that she will take care of him. Looking into his eyes, she could feel a need to be love, just like her. She can recognize this need, she lacked for so long. If he found her, she will be the luckiest woman in this world.

-I guess you will be the luckiest man in the world...And she will be the most miserable princess in the world, because you will irritate her for the rest of her life. She pushed him away playfully running to the door, ignoring her silly heartbeat. He stood there smiling at her, she closed the door of her heart again. He didn't know if she was worth to or if he will be heartbroken at the end, but he wanted to climb the long tower to her heart.

-you come mister beast?

-I am coming princess, I am coming, and she rolled her eyes, little she knows that he was referring at her like his so awaited princess.

Edited by radadolcevida - 8 years ago
suearmaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yayy yayy
hahahahaha 🤣
hahaha god that was so funny
the mud masti hahaha
teasing each other
asya and ayaan are together 3 things!
Entertainment
Entertainment
Entertainment
🤣
seriously rada whr are u i wanna hug u 🤗
thanku for writing such updates
they're entertaining interesting and full of fun and it lightens the mood ah! How i love asad ❤️
keep coming these long updates i love them
Edited by suearmaniac - 8 years ago
KeyaHira2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I want some cake now
😃