I loved it

Especially the end
AMAZING
It was so deep
Im proud of Asad
πŸ‘
Hopefully everything goes well of Zoya

thank you so much
It took me a long time to find the end of this chapter and I must say, I love it. I just hope it didn't sound too early for them to think like that
Asad was indeed really good in this chapter, his character is deeper than what we see
It will but not so soon
thank a lot for your comment πŸ˜ƒ
radadolcevida thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

thank you Abi πŸ˜›
radadolcevida thumbnail

Originally posted by: asifiqbalsh

Wow Awesome update
Like Zoya humeira convo
She teased Zoya. Hate that sufian. He cheated her & her father. She broke down & asad saw it. He wanted to take her in his arms & protect her. She slapped him but he didn't mind. Cake making scene was nice. Zoya apologised for her behaviour. Their thinking was wonderful. Update soon plz. Thanks for pm

thanks a lot dear
I wanted to show Humeira just the way Ayaan was with Asad, a really close family and friend
I love their thinking also, it helps to trigger new emotion from their both side. Both were scared about commitment, you will know about Asad at the end.
Thank a lot for leaving a comment, as always πŸ˜ƒ
radadolcevida thumbnail

Originally posted by: muskaan17rocks

Amazing update dear

Loved reading it
Hate this sufian already😑
Asya scenes were cute as well as a little touching
Asad deserved a slap but not in a way zoya thinks of
Hope the truth to be out soon
Please continue soon 😊

Sufian is the bad one in this chapter, but he will be only a cameo in this story.
Poor Asad, I know but when she will know about his lie, she will not spare him. The truth will be out but close to the end, all the story was based on Asad's lie.
thank you so much for your comment πŸ˜ƒ
radadolcevida thumbnail

Originally posted by: kobeb

Awesome update!! :)

thank you so much πŸ˜ƒ
radadolcevida thumbnail

Thank you πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
radadolcevida thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayurChan

Brilliant Update Rada...
Totally Loved this Chapt...this story is slowly becoming my FAV story from Ur Side...
Again Sufian is a Bad Past in Zoya's life...and please for god's sake don't let him have a change of heart for an unwanted twist like in "Gift.Of.Love"..
Humeira & Zoya's Conversation was good..
The Past which Zoya suffered and what all is responsible for her current state is horrible...and i actually hate her Dad for putting it all over her...when on the first place he showed no signs of affection to her...like he should have done...
Well The Broke down part was written perfectly...see i wanted to ask you this Now do I have to Hate & Berate Zoya for Slapping Asad...when he just wanted to console her and was worried about her..?
Because in many ways i am comparing this to the slap in the show when Asad slapped Zoya..
and I feel the reasoning Asad made when Zoya apologized her was the Answers to thet SLAPGATE case in the show also..
Loved their Inner Monologues at the end...
Excellent Part..
Continue soonish.

Thanks man πŸ˜ƒ
for a change, this chapter was light but you ask me in your previous comment : what push Zoya to do baking when she didn't know? I hope this chapter answer how much she was desperate.
I am happy that you like it.
Humeira's character is the perfect reflection of Ayaan (the real one πŸ˜†) and her relation with Zoya is the same as Asad and Ayaan. We all have some crazy friend in our life and this is what I wanted to show.
Don't worry, Sufian is only a cameo in this story and he will be the reason to bring Asad and Zoya together, but you will see it later.
As you just say, Zoya suffered from being alone and didn't have affection from her father. Which make her distant with emotion, but slowly, she will melt for Asad until she will know about his lie.

For the SLAPGATE (I love this title), I didn't see it in this way, but it's really close. However, in my story, Zoya slapped Asad for nothing and Asad slapped Zoya for something he thought she was responsible. I guess in someway, there is a parallele between Asad (in my story) and Zoya (in the serial) reaction. when they stood numb, shock and feeling bad for the other. Everyone can hate Zoya here, but it also showed that in state of anger, we can do some stupid thing, that we regrets once we cooled down. There is no excuse for her, she just reacted fast than her mind.
I love the last part too, but I hope it didn't come too early for the story, I didn't want to rush the story. They learnt to know the other slowly and in someway, both heal the other.
I hope to update soon and the next will be lighter πŸ˜ƒ
radadolcevida thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Arpita--

Beautiful update

Well written
Got to know about Zoya's life.Loved Zoya-Humeira bond..
Sufian is so disgusting..So he is the reason why Zoya became upset when Ayaan asked her about her personal life..
Zoya's conversation with her dying father was really good..She didn't get enough time to mourn over his death as
She had to save his company
And then came the slap...
Asad being slapped by Zoya..
Poor girl she is so impulsive and was really guilty after wards...
Loved this caring and understanding Asad..
And finally they were baking the cake with Humeiras reciepe but how will it be after taking out of the oven..will she be able to impress Mr.Khan.?.πŸ˜‰
Loved their convoy very much
Do they want to stay together for the rest of life..😳
Loved the update very much
Continue very soon..

thank you so much dear
Zoya-Humeira bond is the perfect reflection of Ayaan-Asad bond, and we all have in our life a crazy friend like her or him πŸ˜†
Exactly, Zoya couldn't talk about Sufian and she felt bad about her childhood friend betray
Asad is deeper than we think and he is calmer than her, he will help her and in someway, she will help him to believe again in human. You will learn more about him later.
In the next chapter, you will see how she was goign to impress Ayaan with the help of Asad of course. πŸ˜‰
they will stay together but for the moment, the question was still without an answer πŸ˜ƒ
radadolcevida thumbnail

Originally posted by: aleenaansari

Nyc update...
Zoya's past is sooo painfull...
Asad is undrstandng her...
N also respect her privacy...
Enjoyd der bickrng...
Update soon

Thank you so much
Zoya suffered from lack of affection and you have more details about later
Asad is really good and many will like him in this story.
their relation will take a new step and they will be closer chapter after chapter.
I hope soon πŸ˜ƒ