Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Edited by -ABI- - 8 years ago
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aww!a cutie updt.
Asya's fi8-hihi!i love tht.
Erotic book! & bee!i was grinning whn reading tht.
Asya hv a intensity 2.smthng hapn with zoya,nt zoya asad also.
Hw will zoya bake cake?
Luking 4wd 2 nxt updt.thnks 4 pm.cnt soon.
radadolcevida thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: muskaan17rocks

Awesome chapter

Loved reading it
I seem to be enjoying the asad ayaan confusion now
Asad ayaan and zoya conversation was hilarious
And i definitely enjoyed the flirty and possessive asad
It was definitely a treat to read him like this
Looking forward to know what happens next
Please continue soon 😊

i enjoy this confusion, even if I have to concentrate more if I want to avoid any mistake 😆
I love writting this part, but I have to confess I don't know where i am going with the story, I have the end but not what it's in between. 😃
thank you so much for your comment and happy to see that you enjoy reading it as I enjoy writting it.
radadolcevida thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutie15

Haha they are just hilarious. . The whole book scene had an intense feel to it and on the other hand was fun to read..
the conversation between ayaan asad and zoya was equally entertaining. .
I loved the update..:)
This story is so different and has such a refreshing feel to it..
love reading it..:)
Update very soon rada.. will be waiting..:)

Indeed, it was light and intense between them. and the subject of the book help a bit 😉
Thank you so much for your comment, I wanted to be light and funny 😆
This story is so different than what I am used to, but i enjoy for a change writting on something funny. life was not only a drama.
thanks you so much and glad to see that you like it
radadolcevida thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayurChan

Hello Again Rada..
Well well...This was just pure entertainment...for me...and i wonder...how are you switching Ur mood when U write two differently contrasting emotional stories...with such conviction and perfection...
The morning part was good...They are very much attracted to each other...and their need for eachother is growing...
Ayaan is a total flirt...and that whole part was funny..
But i have a doubt...like a question...just to save her business yaa whatever...a self dependent & proud girl like Zoya is ready to bake even though she don't know how to cook...i mean what can be her Necessity and helplessness that she is in a way forced to do soo...
Very good partt...
Loved reading it...you are in a way making up for the Hard hitting parts from the other story with the light hearted ones here...
Continue soonish.

hey there,
i knew that you will find it like this and I am happy that you read it in this way, the sad one before the light one. I have to confess, I write this story just for you. For a change, I wanted to write on something that can be fresh and for a change, will not involve me a lot of turnoil 😆.
moving from this story to the other one is kind of cerebral gymnastics, and it 's really interesting to do. Actually, I didn't know that I was able to do it.
About your question, in the upcoming chapter, you will see why she fight hard to save her company, it's more for her family than for herself.
I will try to update both of the story and as you mention, it's to let the reader the time to recover from story to other story.
thanks again mayur
radadolcevida thumbnail

Thanks handsome 😉
radadolcevida thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveSonu2408

Aww!a cutie updt.
Asya's fi8-hihi!i love tht.
Erotic book! & bee!i was grinning whn reading tht.
Asya hv a intensity 2.smthng hapn with zoya,nt zoya asad also.
Hw will zoya bake cake?
Luking 4wd 2 nxt updt.thnks 4 pm.cnt soon.

He trapped her and like to tease her, it convinced himself that he was doing to put her on her limits, while he was just attracted to her.
Both of them had their own past and insecurities toward love, but this will be revealed later in the story.
She will do it with Asad's help or not, I didn't think about yet.
thanks a lot for your loyalty dear 😃
radadolcevida thumbnail

Originally posted by: aleenaansari

Awsm chptr...
Luvd it...update soon

thanks dear 😃
I will try
radadolcevida thumbnail

Thanks dear 😃
MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: radadolcevida

hey there,
i knew that you will find it like this and I am happy that you read it in this way, the sad one before the light one. I have to confess, I write this story just for you. For a change, I wanted to write on something that can be fresh and for a change, will not involve me a lot of turnoil 😆.
moving from this story to the other one is kind of cerebral gymnastics, and it 's really interesting to do. Actually, I didn't know that I was able to do it.
About your question, in the upcoming chapter, you will see why she fight hard to save her company, it's more for her family than for herself.
I will try to update both of the story and as you mention, it's to let the reader the time to recover from story to other story.
thanks again mayur

Thank You soo much Rada... 😃 again...if you are writing it for me yaa anyone for that matter...I will always support and read that... 😳