Is Ekta Kaul Bollywood Material?

Ronnie7 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Ekta Kaul (Riya in this show) is one of the most beautiful actresses working in television at the moment. She also has a quietly commanding screen presence and possesses a very natural style of dialogue-delivery. She looks and seems to be the right age too to be considered for most lead roles in Hindi commercial cinema (or even Tamil to start with). 👏
I think she'll do well if she goes that way. In a way, she's too good for this show, even if it boasts of another superb actor in Varun Badola among its cast and indeed television. 
Ekta has already done a few shows and now needs to take a risk to take the next, potentially more lucrative, more glamorous (and less strenuous) step in her career. ⭐️If she needs to get a new agent, then so be it. She's too gifted to be this mediocre. I hope to see her rise to her potential one day, soon.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pathfinder thumbnail
I don't think so. She was the murderer of Ram Kapoor's son-in-law in 'Bade Acche Lagate hai' on SET.
..Bebolove.. thumbnail
Lol
No..in my opinion she just can't act well.
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
oh god no she cnt even act in this show I couldn't image what she would do in bw that place already has pathetic actresses why give them 1 more bad stiff actress to deal with while talented actresses are never given a chance. his girl is just fair with google eyes sorry
..Bebolove.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

oh god no she cnt even act in this show I couldn't image what she would do in bw that place already has pathetic actresses why give them 1 more bad stiff actress to deal with while talented actresses are never given a chance. his girl is just fair with google eyes sorry

Rofl you speak my mind!!!🤣
Edited by .Karam.Deewani. - 8 years ago
CoolBeans86 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ive never seen her in any other shows- I know shes been in others but havent watched them. Honestly, she isnt that memorable on screen. She doesnt really draw you into the scene- the only thing she seems ok-ish at is the despairing and sometimes wistful tears. I watched a clip or two of her in Bade Acche Lagte Hain and her mannerism and style of acting was just a replica. Dont see how that would be sought after in BW! She's two dimensional, sometimes too "perky" in a scene that calls for a totally more morose reaction. Might not be her fault- could be the useless directors telling her to act rubbish- but who knows. I dont like how the other characters abuse her in MAM, but dont think shes anything special as an actress. Plus if the story is true about her ditching the show for illness or whatever- I mean its a tough industry, most driven people would drag themselves on their last limbs to the set and just get the job done. If she's struggling to turn up on a low budget tv soap it doesnt exactly steer her in the direction of BW. 
Always_His_Jaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She got everything that bolly actress needs beauty without acting skills and brainless yup she will do great
Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
NO, She's not even a TV material actress and you're talking Bollywood.
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
she cant even stand infront of good actress like Vidya Balan n Rani Mukherjee...she is just a pretty face with no acting skills...sorry but she isnt bollywood material
vraizada thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Not at all. She is only fair skin but not photogenic and acting wise very sub standard. Expressionless face and eyes. Bollywood is big nooo..  Regional films maybe..