Tum Kaun Piya AT/DT #1 - check pg11 - Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
I have watched Main Chand Si and it was good, such an underrated show. I think sad ending but I dont exactly remember.
But Tum Kaun Piya novel came in the 90s right? I feel like reading this just so I can imagine Imran and Aiza, I hope they have it on kitaabghar
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^ Hinna yeh achanak Mohib par itna pyaar kyun?
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Lol the discussion is still between happy ending vs sad ending
Hahaha

Carry on

Still better than the fight over who got the news first lmao
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I have watched Main Chand Si and it was good, such an underrated show. I think sad ending but I dont exactly remember.

But Tum Kaun Piya novel came in the 90s right? I feel like reading this just so I can imagine Imran and Aiza, I hope they have it on kitaabghar

Do you want the pdf? 😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Jo chaley toh jaan se guzar has happy ending
Main chand si is fifty fifty happy n sad ending both

But both were very very good shows and both shows had Sami Saba q sizzling chemistry

Now that sami has finally made his entry on hum tv I badly want him in one show at least with saba q

They r a very underrated Jodi
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
this show should be nice and good cast . exited
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Ok the much celebrated director haissham Hussain who directed many masterpiece Like dastaan...aunn zaara...durre shehwar...akbari asghari...kuch pyaar ka pagalpan...aik nayi Cinderella IS FINALLY BK WITH A BANG after the long break
Last I heard from him was when mikaal came for an interview in the ary morning show with sanam baloch n they called haissham as both r very good friend with him and haisham said he is planning a show with mikaal and sanam

But now I guess it's been postponed and he teamed up with MERA NAAM YOUSUF HAIN producer SADIA JABBAR for a feature film

Quite a few articles came today n haisham him retweeted them to confirm it's true

Casting is on

Lead hero choice is between okb ( haishams choice ) vs imran ABBAS ( producer sadias choice)

Let's see who will it b

Shoot starts Jan 16

As far as I know okb Will b busy with sanam shoot from Jan and imran will b busy with the show with ayeza from Jan

None of the actors r free in Jan

I wonder how they 'll match the timing

I wud luv to see IMRAN ABBAS SANAM BALOCH for this one

I still complain to haissham in Twitter why he didn't give a proper scene between imran sanam b in akbari asghari

Okb is not film hero material but god imran is fully film HERO material

I sooo want him to manage dates for this film

I m a BLIND FAN OF HAISHAM HUSSAIN

I m just sooo happy he is back

I will be forever be grateful to him for giving me my all time fav Jodi on pak tv FAWAD KHAN SANAM BALOCH...I wish we cud get fawad sanam in this movie but fawad isn't free

So I m rooting for IMRAN SANAM. B

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

^ Hinna yeh achanak Mohib par itna pyaar kyun?

I decided I needed a new DP, and I found this posted by Jav😆

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Do you want the pdf? 😆

No, kitaabghar is much better
I managed to read the first page only because the words are too ahrd😆

Btw, mujhe lagta hai ke Imran and Aiza are married and they fight or something to Aiza ke saath kuch haadsa ho jayega and she loses her memory. So the show might be about how she doesnt remember her husband or something.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

even kaash aisa ho and meri laadli had happy ending

I haven't watched these as a whole but know the story and I didn't know k they were written by Maha Malik.

Jo Chale Toh Jaan Se Guzar Gaye bhi I think uska hai.. I had started the novel .. It had a nice start.. Couldn't finish the novel though.