Rithvik Dhanjani's Birthday Preparations Thread !!!

ashvikian4life thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

hello to all Rithvikholics

welcome to the thread for birthday preparations of someone very special and dear to all of us . its none other than our very own rockstar RITHVIK DHANJANI's happy birthday . our boy is turning 27 this year , cant let it go like that , isn't it.

this year the usual awesome birthday thread makers are busy , so you guys have to bear me ðŸ˜† .

so to participate in Rithvik's birthday celebration which is on 5th november , you have to follow this following instruction:

1) send your messages for rithvik on his birthday to me through PM . your messages will be displayed on the main birthday thread of rithvik .

2) send your messages till 3rd november . no messages will be taken after 3rd november 2015 . remember the date.

3)your creative edits are also welcomed , you can PM them also to me . if possible keep the edits along with the message you are going to send me . the last date to send edits is also 3rd november 2015.

4)there is no limits for the amount of edits or word limits for messages . open your heart for rithvik .

5)if anyone wants to make any vm for rithvik's birthday , they are also invited with open arms . we would also need a great banner for rithvik's birthday , if anyone wants to make it just let me know , we will pick out the best one as the banner and rest of the banners will also be displayed in the thread . the last date to submit banners and vm is 2nd november 2015 .

6) to all the twitter followers , no need to dishearten , you can also send me your messages , edits , vm and banners for rithvik's birthday . you can either DM me on twitter or create an account here to PM me or ask any of your friend who has a IF account to send on your behalf . 

for now this is what you have to do . if any thing more i have to add i will let everyone know here in this thread . if any one has any suggestions or advice in respect of the birthday thread or its preparations , please feel free to tell . 

so what are you guys waiting for , jump in to celebrate the birthday of our handsome rockstar and the countdown begins...
Edited by ashvikian4life - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for taking the initiative Shreya ðŸ¤—
I have PMed by message.
Ruchikaarvilove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so much Shreya for the PM ..🤗
How can I forget RD'sbday! ðŸ˜²
Will be participating for sure ðŸ˜ƒ
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ashvikian4life

whoever wants to send messages for rithvik's birthday thread . today is the last day . 

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3
hi..hope u got my pm yday