Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I liked this story only for one reason that is shows the true nature of Yudhishthira. What he was on earth, was the same in heaven. Such an insightful story. The creativity of the author deserves a round of applause.😊
On the other hand, I do not like Karna-Draupadi angle in any form. I don't know about Draupadi but I know Karna had a beautiful wife who he loved the most! Still, I have no right to question another person's creative freedom. So let it be.
There is a saying in Malayalam which can be roughly translated as "Even in a milk-filled udder of a cow, mosquitoes see only blood."😉 Thanks for sharing the story.
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Brahmaputra

I liked this story only for one reason that is shows the true nature of Yudhishthira. What he was on earth, was the same in heaven. Such an insightful story. The creativity of the author deserves a round of applause.😊
On the other hand, I do not like Karna-Draupadi angle in any form. I don't know about Draupadi but I know Karna had a beautiful wife who he loved the most! Still, I have no right to question another person's creative freedom. So let it be.
There is a saying in Malayalam which can be roughly translated as "Even in a milk-filled udder of a cow, mosquitoes see only blood."😉 Thanks for sharing the story.

thanks for such beautiful comment. 😉. now i will not care even the thread is closed. coz i got some understanding members.

honestly even if i love Karna-Draupadi pairing but i didnt share it for that. i had shared many related stuff before and will do in future only to let forum members know about them.

Sunil Ganguly is one of greatest author of our age and he wrote it with a deeper sense. some might like some might dislike. but sharing is also anyone's personal wish. so be it
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@TM, the story is a translation of different version of MB, which has to be shared and discussed in the following thread "Mahabharat- Different Versions -Perspectives", which is an exclusive topic to discuss other versions of Mahabharat.
And everyone else, there is absolutely, no need to go attacking or name calling fellow members, for sharing something which is not to your liking. It's just a translation of different version of the Mahabharat which can be shared in the above mentioned thread.

Note: If the tm wants opening post to be moved to the Different Versions thread, please PM or report it.

Topic Closed !!

Regards,
Mahabharat Dev Team

EDIT : Opening post moved to "Mahabharat- Different Versions -Perspectives" as per TM's request!!

Edited by munnihyderabad - 8 years ago