A Trip to Heaven by Sunil Gangopadhay]DT Note: Page 2]

Myraluvpanchali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
You don't care to speak your mind? Like really? But at least think about what u r speaking once! I know there are so many people who like Karna-Draupadi and even write stories on them but they do all that in that Fanfiction forum they don't make such posts when they know some fans r not gonna tolerate such posts. I'm sick and tired of fighting with u but then remember if u r gonna make such posts I'm not gonna keep quiet,I'm not gonna tolerate any insult towards Draupadi,and IMO this post is just an insult to Draupadi,so I've reported this post. I don't know what's your problem why Do u always insult Draupadi,looks as if your only aim on I-F is to insult Draupadi!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
dont tolerate who cares. and its a work by someone who is an eminent author and he died. so neither he will get affected by intolerance.so anyway my job is finished by sharing the work.
Mahiima16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah I can see that your work is done! You are done with insulting Draupadi. Great! Cheers! You've done an incredible job. Bye
Sorry but even I've reported this post! This is really a very insulting topic!
Edited by Mahiima16 - 8 years ago
Patrarekha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahiima16

Yeah I can see that your work is done! You are done with insulting Draupadi. Great! Cheers! You've done an incredible job. Bye

you are free to do what you want. free to think what you think. 😊. i wont mind

Originally posted by: Mahiima16

Exactly her work is done! as I said her only job is to insult Draupadi.leave it mahima 😆
You know even I had read this article long ago but I never shared this!And you know why? B'coz I respect Draupadi. A person with the intention to insult her will only like to share this! 😉 Anyways just leave it we've reported and there's nothing more we can do after all haters gonna hate! Leave this post now 😊 😃
Edited by Myraluvpanchali - 8 years ago
KURT15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I had read this before and loved it. What a beautiful story. Yudhistir's inability to let go of his human traits even in heaven is brought out well. Even here, he is prey to anger, desire and jealousy. Thank you for sharing in forum since its not everyday one gets works of true literary merit here.
The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Liked the initial part which makes it sound like a sci fic. N i cud almost see bhishma having a ball with the ladies. yudis parts r not all they look like at first glance. It exposes his fears (bhim arjun shud come first) and also his obsession with drau. His need to possess her before n above all. Nice one.
Tfs!
Patrarekha thumbnail

Originally posted by: KURT15

I had read this before and loved it. What a beautiful story. Yudhistir's inability to let go of his human traits even in heaven is brought out well. Even here, he is prey to anger, desire and jealousy. Thank you for sharing in forum since its not everyday one gets works of true literary merit here.

good to see there are few persons to get what Author wanted to say
Patrarekha thumbnail

Originally posted by: The.Lannister

Liked the initial part which makes it sound like a sci fic. N i cud almost see bhishma having a ball with the ladies. yudis parts r not all they look like at first glance. It exposes his fears (bhim arjun shud come first) and also his obsession with drau. His need to possess her before n above all. Nice one.

Tfs!

thanks for getting the deep meaning. you all showed reader with clear perception still do exist