Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surbhimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: WaliFarah

But angry/protective Wali is hot 😳 But yeah haha, update for Hasi Ban Gaye will come soon, and gosh now this convo is giving me disturbing ideas geez where is my brain? πŸ˜•

Will wait to read!
Hahaha, atleast you get ideas for your writeup. Duniya ko ideas de dungi but when it comes to myself i become 😳
surbhimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: farahwalikhan

Moeez totally has the hots for Arju haha, he even said to his dad that phuppa's ex-fiancee was really hot, totally using that element if I ever write a Multi-chap. πŸ˜†

Amna tumhari partner tumhe mil gayi.
Mubaarak! haha
Dhani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I'm tempted to have Moeez hit on Zarminay just to piss Wali off even more...Moeez does find Arjumand good looking after all, like that idea? πŸ˜†

OH amna anjumad wali se jyada khatarnak ...anjumad will kill brutally...waise moiz ka mortality chances 0.01% hai πŸ˜†
WaliFarah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Haan that is very true, Dhani but Moeez is actually very scared of Wali. I mean he tried to shoot Farah when Wali ran to the rescue because he was terrified that Wali would slam him πŸ˜†
The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I had another twist in the tale...but that would be a spoiler haha. I think it could bring something interesting. Ruhi would leave the house earlier, leaving Farah alone to emotionally blackmail her and I want to see a cute chachi/bhatijee relationship forming between Arju and Farah.

yes, nice idea, even i wanted them to have a good relationship😳