What if Farah takes a stand? Fanfic idea *look inside*

WaliFarah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I had this idea of Farah standing up for her and Wali's relationship the first time Ruhi spoke about divorce to Agha Jaan and Wali, Farah comes and takes a stand. It's a simple idea, but Behroz and Farah were very close...Farah didn't seem to share the same level of intimacy with Ruhi that she did with Behroz and I was playing with the idea for her to fulfill her father's last wish and because she doesn't want to disappoint him. I mean, she's 18 when she goes to the haveli, that isn't that young. What do people think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surbhimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I like it amna, nice idea.
Many aspects can be unfolded, you can even show here that wali doesn't love farah and you know something like that ;) A twist in the tale.
Just a thought, otherwise ofcourse your writing talent is awesome.
WaliFarah thumbnail
I had another twist in the tale...but that would be a spoiler haha. I think it could bring something interesting. Ruhi would leave the house earlier, leaving Farah alone to emotionally blackmail her and I want to see a cute chachi/bhatijee relationship forming between Arju and Farah.
surbhimathur thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaliFarah

I had another twist in the tale...but that would be a spoiler haha. I think it could bring something interesting. Ruhi would leave the house earlier, leaving Farah alone to emotionally blackmail her and I want to see a cute chachi/bhatijee relationship forming between Arju and Farah.

Dude please show their relationship, like really. I also wanted this to be shown in the show but that couldn't happen. This is super, get started amna hahaha you have loads to do!
WaliFarah thumbnail
Awww thanks, you guys feel free to give me a list of what you wanted included in the show, since this will be AU, I can include different stuff for you in this and Hasi Ban Gaye. 😊😊
surbhimathur thumbnail

Awww thanks, you guys feel free to give me a list of what you wanted included in the show, since this will be AU, I can include different stuff for you in this and Hasi Ban Gaye. 😊😊

We trust your ideas totally! And i guess all of ours list would have many common factors like wafa's love story and relationship between farah and arjumand, ruhi and zarminay and also wali and moeez ;D Lol.
WaliFarah thumbnail
I'm tempted to have Moeez hit on Zarminay just to piss Wali off even more...Moeez does find Arjumand good looking after all, like that idea? 😆
surbhimathur thumbnail

I'm tempted to have Moeez hit on Zarminay just to piss Wali off even more...Moeez does find Arjumand good looking after all, like that idea? 😆

Amna 🤣🤣
itna sochna bhi thik nahi 😆
farahwalikhan thumbnail
Moeez totally has the hots for Arju haha, he even said to his dad that phuppa's ex-fiancee was really hot, totally using that element if I ever write a Multi-chap. 😆
WaliFarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhimathur

Amna 🤣🤣
itna sochna bhi thik nahi 😆

But angry/protective Wali is hot 😳 But yeah haha, update for Hasi Ban Gaye will come soon, and gosh now this convo is giving me disturbing ideas geez where is my brain? 😕