farahwalikhan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I have just started watching episode 1 of Humsafar and I really really like Khirad. Asher and Sara seem a bit arrogant but I like their friendship, will post more views as I go through the episodes.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Oh yes plz watch it
One of the most beautiful dramas with stellar performance
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Humsafar was just amazing. I had mixed feelings about the outcome of the show but that was more about comparison of culture. Khirad was one character that really stood out to come as a woman and you will see why. Will love to read your reviews :)
farahwalikhan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ok so finally finished Episode 1 and 2.

Like I said before, I love Khirad. She seems headstrong and I love headstrong characters, I just hope they don't turn her into a damsel in distress with Asher saving her life, like Wali had to save Farah in DeD (I like strong girls) and I'm guessing Asher and Khirad will get together. Why do I think that? Sara definitely has feelings for Asher but I'm getting no hints from Asher's side that he has feelings for Sara. But gosh, the cast is so pretty. Sara, Asher and Khirad are all so good-looking.

I hope Baseerat is a better brother to Maimoona than Tajjamul was to Ruhi...that aside, he seems fine but his wife seems a bit arrogant, sort of like Sara actually. Even though she wants Asher and Sara married, I really don't think Asher is very interested. Not to say, he's interested in Khirad but he's definitely not interested in Sara.

Not much else to comment but I feel really bad for Maimoona, I hope she'll be alright although cancer is a toughie and Khirad doesn't really have anyone besides her Mom.
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OHH I loved this show! Keep the reviews coming 😃
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
as much as i liked Humsafar and the popularity it received. there are still better dramas which were not as popular and well received ???? was it a star power or was it around the same time Paki serials were coming to recognition worldwide??? i am wondering
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^I think it has to do with both. I had stopped watching Pak Dramas for a while until Humsafar... Someone recommended it to me (someone non-paki) and it helped that the prints started to be good online... So yeah, Fawad and Mahira, and even Naveen were plus.. They are all good actors and easy on the eyes...
The child was not annoying either (as some of them are, no offense) and the story was good too. I agree there are better dramas out there,but by itself (no comparison to others) Humsafar was a good show-- the parodies were amazing too but the show was pretty good too.