Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Awesome update dear
Hope manik n cabir k beech Jo bhi misunderstanding hai vo thik ho jaae
Cont soon...
RainFlies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i really really want u to cut short this flashback bcoz this mr dhawan part is disgusting to read
cant read it anymore

plz shorten and finish this part...bcoz this is getting worst..looks like cabirs dad gonna plan smthing very bad and i think i shld skip that part...i cant read manik getting accused of smthing like this...its disgusting..i was disgusted to read mr dhawans dialogues

and i want u too elaborate how come manan fall in love? means when this all happened, nandini even didnt know manik..then how they fall in love? i would love to read that flashback.
Sakshi_maheta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome...
Loved it...
Eagerly waiting for the next part...
naziasiddiqui thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awsmmm superbbb amazinggg mind blowinggg excellent fabbb nice update loved it very much Cont soon Waiting
anishvi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
super awsm h yll...me to saare chapters ek sth read kr liye...in a go...nd srsly wht a awsm story...me to fan ho gyi teri luvvv uh my new fav. writer aka miss shakespeare ...frm nw me tjhe yahi bolungi ohk...stay blessed my miss shakespeare nd update the nxt one soon...cuz nw me wait ni kr skti
Rashmi2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Emotional update... Cabir father is b... 😡
parthmanikniti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6

CHAP 26:

Flashback continues:

Manik came back to his house where his friends were waiting for him except cabir. Mukti saw him and immediately ran to him and hugged him tightly. She was sobbing in his chest silently. Manik was patting her head lightly. She was scared from violence and most important from losing her friends.

"sshhh...ab bas bhi kr.." manik said her lovingly and broke the hug and wiped her tears.

"manik..wo cabir ke mom dad..?" alya asked him in her tensed voice. Dhruv rubbed her back to console her because for them cabir's mother was not only their friend's mother but they were so attached with Nyonika and reema. Because mukti and alya's parents got divorced when they were young. Abhi's parents were busy in business and Dhruv was orphan kid so Nyonika and reema always give them so much motherly love so they never missed their parents.

"manik cabir...wo tujse.." mukti left her sentence in mid. Manik sighed and sat on sofa and palmed his face and said " don't worry abhi wo thoda upset hai lekin iska matlab ye nhi hai k wo humse naraz hai give him some time..he'll be fine..and let's don't waste time parso humara show hai let's practice.." manik said and everyone nodded and left for practice because manik strictly warned them not to disturb cabir, he will surely join them again.

In evening they were jamming in manik's room at the same time also cabir came to manik's room. everyone saw him but they all behave like nothing happened.

"thank god cabir you came because they all are just useless.." mukti shouted on them and went to cabir. cabir faintly smiled and he encircled his arms around her and joined them for jamming session. Manik and cabir stealing were glances of each other. After hard jamming session mukti, abhi, alya and dhruv left from there.

Cabir was sitting in the garden and watching the stars. Manik also came from behind and said "you know sometimes stars na only give us peace of mind"

"hmmm.." cabir answered him without turning. Manik came to him and sat beside him and said "share it with me.." cabir looked at him and sighed.

"I don't know manik what is happening? Why is this happening? I don't know anything...sab kuch lag rha hai jaise khatam ho rha hai..pata nhi kyun aisa lag rha hai sab ku6 barbad ho jayega...sab kuch..." cabir was saying all this looking towards sky.

"kuch nhi hoga I am with you na...aur fab 5 bhi hai na tere sath...hum hamesha sath rahege tere" manik patted his back.

"manik..main janta hoon tum log kabhi mera sath nhi chodoge pr main chahta hoon k aaj ke baad tu kbhi mujse ku6 6upana mat bcoz choti si misunderstanding humari friendship ke bich na aa jaye kahin..." Cabir said in serious tone.

"I am sorry main tuje sab batana chahta tha pr aunty ki wajah se chup tha. I am sorry I won't hide anything from you...I promise.." manik said and cabir smiled. Little did they knew that everything is gonna be change. Then cabir left for his home. Cabir without talking to anyone directly went to his room and shut the door.

Next two days passed in practice, some friendship moment, some naughty moments, some mother son moments, because it was their last memories. At this time nandini was in abroad for holidays with her chacha and chachi. Reema insist them to take her with them because she didn't want that nandini also suffered like cabir.

Fab5 performed so well as usual. Their performance was rocking. Manik dropped alya and mukti after their concert and directly went to his mansion. he entered in hall and saw Nyonika was arranging food for him.

"thank you god..mom you are savior. Aapko pata hai lunch bhi maine skip kr diya tha I am damn hungry" manik said hugging her from back.

"I know...I know...pata hai muje sab ku6 tumne sirf aur sirf breakfast kiya tha wo bhi ghar pe aur uske baad se you havn't take anything. Tum aise apne dhyan rakhte ho manik..?" she said sternly. Manik cutely pout his lips and came in front of her and held his ears and mumbled sorry to her and Nyonika smiled and patted his cheek and he went to his room.

Nyonika was serving him food In his dish, he was about to take morsel from but at the same time his phone rang. Manik picked up his call and put his morsel back in dish.

"man..manik pls muje le jao yahan se pls..." reema was crying on phone. Nyonika was still confused because of manik's horrified expressions. Manik get up from his chair and cut his call and without saying anything ran from there. Nyonika was shouting for him.

Manik reached to pick reema from there. she was crying, manik was trying to calm her down, he make her sit in car, he wanted to call cabir but at that time he had no time for it. He drove back to his home. this scenario was watching by someone.

Manik and reema entered in house, Nyonika was waiting for manik. she was shocked to see reema in devastated state. Nyonika rushed to them and informed servant to take her luggage.

Nyonika made her sit on sofa and offered her water. Manik was sitting beside them and he had no idea what to do? Suddenly she realized that manik had not taken his dinner.

"manik tumne abhi tak kuch nhi khaya hai first go and eat something" Nyonika said and manik was about to protest but reema stopped him and said "no manik beta your mother is right first take your dinner wiase bhi Nyonika is with me.."

"are you sure aunty?" manik asked her and she nodded in yes. Nyonika ordered servant warm food for manik and served him properly and make sure that he had his take dinner properly. In the meantime Nyonika took reema to guest room.

DHAWAN MANSION:

Cabir after dropping dhruv, he went to navya's flat to spend some time with her. when he came back he felt so unusual darkness and silence as if something very worst gonna be happen. Cabir wanted to go to his parents room and meet his mother but he felt guilty that he couldn't do anything for his mother. So he directly went to his room and slept.

"ab batao reema kya hua? You know that you can share anything with me...we are best friends right.." Nyonika tried to make her feel comfortable.

"sab khtam ho chuka hai nyo..sab ku6..ab ku6 bhi nhi hai wahan pe..main sab ku6 bardasaht krti rhi..mere parents ki insult..i lost everything..my family..my parents..my career..my kids and now myself respect..too..har roz janwaro ki tarah pitna, abuse krna, physically, mentally, roz raat ko meri aankho ke samne main apne husband ko kisi aur ke sath...chiii.." she hugged Nyonika and started crying.

"shhh...hum hain na tere sath..cabir aur nandini ko main samjaungi..koi nhi jayega tujse door..tere bacche hamesha tere sath rahege..i promise..." Nyonika was patting her head.

After sometime reema slept and Nyonika left the room and went to manik's room. he was sleeping on his stomach and his eyes were closed but Nyonika knew that he was awake.

"kya hua meri jaan?" Nyonika sat beside him and traced her fingers in his hair. Manik immediately shifted his head in her lap.

"I don't know mumma..bahot negative vibes aa rhe hai..i am feeling so restless aisa lagta hai jaise sab ku6 mere hatho se chut rha hai mom..aap pls mere sath rahegi na hamesha..i don't know what is father and his love because I never got that love(manik's father died before manik's birth, when Nyonika was pregnant he died in car accident)..but you were with me always and I want k aap mujse kbhi door na ho..main chahta hoon sab ku6 pehle ki tarah ho jaye..pls mumma aap pray kro apne god se.." manik was being so emotional and Nyonika was kissing his hair and patting his head to make him feel relax.

After sometime in mother's warmth he slept. Nyonika carefully placed his head on pillow. She was about to get up but he was holding her pallu so tightly in his hand. Nyonika smiled and kissed on his forehead and slept beside him so if his son needed her in night she always be there for him. (true no one can replace mother's love)

In morning cabir get up and after getting fresh he directly went to his parents room. he knocked the door but no one opened door so he tried 2 3 times then he opened the door. He called for his mother and his father but no reply. So he ran down and asked servants about his parents.

"baba sir to kal delhi chale gye aur madam k ke bare kku6 pata nhi.." servant informed him and cbair palmed his face.

"oh god pata nhi mumma kahan honge?" cabir was cursing himself for being so careless.

He asked about his mother to neighbors and her friends. No one has idea about her. he dialed his father's number.

"haan beta bolo" he said as usually in his sugary voice to trap his kids.

"dad mumma mil nhi rhi hai...she is nowhere in house maine sab se pu6a koi nhi janta..." cabir was now so scared.

"did you ask your friends? They all love her so much like their own mother..why don't you ask them?" he said in sarcastic tone. But cabir being so nave he didn't understand his tone he cut the call and immediately call his friends but everyone denied. At last he call manik.

"manik..mumma mil nhi rhi hai kya wo ayi hai aunty ke pass? Main bahot pareshaan hoon.." cabir said and manik was about to answered him but reema gestured him as no.

"cab..cabir...no..no..aunty nhi hain yahan pr.." manik was stammering because he last night promised him to never broke his trust and again he lied. Cabir didn't ask him second time because he trusted him and manik was in so much guilty.

Cabir was so stressed so he went to manik's house to meet him. cabir rang the bell manik was in his room, when he heard the bell he was coming down at the same time reema opened the door. Cabir saw his mother and manik came down and stand near them.

"cabir dekh main tuje batana.." before he could say anything cabir slapped manik with so much force. He was about to punch him but reema came in front of him. manik was looking at him so shockingly because he didn't even listen his pov.

"cabir pagal ho gye ho tum..." reema shouted on him. cabir was glaring at manik.

"I don't want to listen anything..aap abhi isi waqt mere sath ghar chal rhi hai bas.." he said and held her hand.

"cabir I'll come back but I need time.." reema said calmly. Manik was silent all time.

"mom pls don't create scene..agar ku6 problem hai to ghar pe solve krte hain..family ki baat hain.." cabir said glaring at him. he held her hand and about to walk but manik came and freed her hand from cabir's hand.

"family ki baat hain ins liye wo apne hi bte ke ghar pe aayi hain..cabir tu kab se hum dono ke family ke bich mein difference krne laga?" manik asked him with so much emotions.

"jab se tu mujse jhuth bolne laga.." cabir also replied him. manik was about to say something but caibr stopped him and looked at reema and said "I just came here take my mom that's it.."

"don't force her cabir pls.." manik said with soft tone and placed his hand on cabir's shoulder but cabir jerked it away.

"mom aap ap rhi hai yaa nhi?" cabir asked reema and she looked down and cabir understood her answer.

"thank you.." he said looking at manik and reema and left from there. manik was consoling her. 2 3 days passed like this..manik send dhruv and abhi to cabir's house to take care of him.

parthmanikniti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6

cabir was so stressed at the same time harshad entered in his house.

"hey cabir.." harshad said with smile.

"hii..harshad.." cabir just said without any expression.

"actually wo I want to meet aunty because mumma ki NGO ke bare mein ku6 kaam tha...wo aa gye na manik ke yahan se wapis.." harshad knew that she was at manik's house that's why he came to cabir's house intentionally to provoke him against manik.

"tuje kaise pata k maa manik ke ghar pe hain?" cabir asked him shockingly.

"arre..my maid unke koi neighbor manik ke yahan pr work krti hai she said to her that reema aunty manik ke ghar pr hai..you know she was saying ke aunty was so happy with them especially with manik..manik to college bhi nhi aata nahi office jata hain tuje to pata hain na Malhotra industries ki halat kaisi hain abhi..manik ke grandparents ke guzar jane ke baad kitna sab barbad ho gya, Nyonika aunty is trying her best but manik ko to koi fark hi nhi padta" harshad said in his cunning tone.

"aisa ku6 nhi hain mumma manik ko bhi apne bte ke trah smajti hain isliye" cabir was so nave that time, everyone was filling his ears and he was becoming so confusing about everything.

"main janta hoon ye tu janta hain hamrae friends jante hain..sab to nhi jante na..kitno ka mooh bandh karwayega tu..don't you think manik is crossing his limits..matlab I know he is helping your mother but don't you think usse aunty ko samjana chahiye ke wo wapas chale aaye.." harshad was provoking him against manik.

"harshad tuje pata hai tu kya bol rha hain.." cabir said in disgusting tone.

"ye main nhi keh rha hoon cabir..everyone in society talking about this matter, they blaming manik and your mother..that because of manik's interest aunty ne divorce file kiya..kyun ki uncle ne to kbhi bhi koi galat kaam nhi kiya aur they were so happy as married couple so what happen all of sudden?" harshad questioned him and left from there.

"no manik aisa nhi hain wo to meri mom ko apni mom ki tarah treat krta hain, this society is just cheap nothing else..how could they blame my mother and my best friend?" cabir was best friend of him. he could never thought like this.

Cabir was passing through the kitchen when his maids were gossiping about manik and his mother. He angrily left from there and call his mother.

"mumma.." cabir said in emotional state and reema was also crying because she couldn't bare her kids in this state, but she couldn't even see herself respect crumbled by her husband every day, only she knew how was she tolerating his torture.

"pls mumma come back na...I need you..this house needs you..nandu ke bare mein to sochiye.." cabir said and wiped his tears.

"sab ku6 soch kr hi nikli hoon baccha bas thode din ki baat hain beta main tumhe aur nandu ko lekar kahin aur shift ho jaungi jab main divorce.." reema was about to say something more but cabir stopped her.

"why mom? Why divorce? Papa ne to sirf ek baar hath uthaya aap pr aur he said sorry na I saw him regretting. Mumma pls give him chance pls..warna sab bikhar jayega.." cabir was trying his best to make her understand.

"you don't know anything meri jaan..ku6 bhi nhi.." reema said.

"yes I don't know anything only manik knows everything right? Sab ku6 pata hain usse kyun? Why mom? Kal tak jo aap ki respect krte the aaj wo log aap ke character pr point out kr rhe hai..just because of him..agar aap uske sath nhi jati to sab na hota mumma..you never said anything to me...why mom? Kya main uske layak nhi hoon?" cabir was now spitting only hatered words towards manik.

"cabir..." reema was shocked that her own son was feeling embarrassing because of her.

"haan mom I need you in this house..main sab ko jawab nhi de skta..main sab ka mooh nhi bandh krwa skta..manik apko papa ke khilaf provoke kr rha hai...aap mere bare mein nhi nandu ke bare mein soch kr wapis aa jaye pls mom...taki sab ku6 pehle jaisa ho jaye..main papa se baat karuga..but pls aap manik ke ghar se wapis aa jaye..i couldn't tolerate that anyone speak ill about my mother pls..." cabir said and reema wiped her tears and make a decision.

"ok meri jaan jaise tum kaho.." reema said with love.

"to aap aa rhi hain na ghar?" cabir asked her with happiness.

"main aa jau lene?" cabir asked her.

"no beta don't worry main wahi aa rhi hoon" she said in different tone, but cabir couldn't understand her tone, he was happy that she is coming back.

"ok I am waiting mumma bye.." he said bye and she also cut the call.

Nyonika was waiting for reema for dinner. Manik also came down but reema was not there.

"aunty abhi tak nhi aaye?" maink asked her. Nyonika nodded in no. "go and check na mumma may be wo shayad rest kr rhe ho.." Nyonika nodded and went to her room.

"manik..." manik heard nyonika's scream and manik immediately rushed to upwards. When manik entered in room no one was there then he saw opened door of bathroom. He went to bathroom and what he saw he took support for held himself. Reema was in bathtub, water was over flowing and water was red..

Manik came out from his trance and rushed to her and Nyonika was so shocked. She couldn't even utter a word. Manik picked reema in his arms and ran down and Nyonika was following him and crying.

They both were pacing here from there, cabir was sitting on bench, he was not in his sense. His friends were consoling him. his father didn't come back. doctor came outside and said "I am sorry..hum unhe bacha nhi ske.." he said and patted manik's shoulder and left from there.

Everyone started crying except cabir because he was still in shock. Everyone was feeling bad for him they couldn't do anything to console him.

Cabir started walking towards ot. Manik was about to stop him but Nyonika held his hand and nodded in no. finally after sometime they all heard that cabir was crying so loudly. Mukti alya and dhruv hugged manik. Nyonika and abhi went to cabir.

After some formalities doctor gave them dead body of reema. Everyone with heavy heart went to cabir's house. they couldn't believe that their aunty was no more. Dhruv informed cabir's chacha chachi about reema'a death. They immediately took flight for india but because of bad weather therir flight delay. Nandini had no idea that her mother was now left her for lifetime.

Cabir and everyone was present in his mansion except his father. after this incident cabir had no faith on anyone. When navya came to know about this she immediately came back from delhi. Cabir didn't wait for nandini because she was small and very delicate so he didn't want to face her that situation. They all attend her funeral and after that Manik and Nyonika was about to entered in the hall when cabir saw him.

"stop there..." cabir shout on top of his voice. Manik and Nyonika and everyone looked at him shockingly.

"buddy.." manik said in disbelief tone.

"I am not your buddy...suna tune...tu sirf aur tu responsible hai meri maa ki death ka sirf tu...teri wajah se aaj ye sab ho rha hai.." cabir was blaming him for everything. mukti was about to stop him but abhi stopped her that its not right time.

"buddy sun its not right time...thik hai bad mein baat karege na.." dhruv tried to make him understand.

"kyun..baad mein kyun aaj sab khatam ho gya dhruv sab ku6 meri life..meri maa...meri family...aur hamari friendship..manik Malhotra from today I declared that you are nothing for me..i am breaking all my relation with you aur jo tujse rishta rakhga usse mera koi vasta nhi" cabir said and navya and everyone was crying. Manik didn't say anything.

"main janta hoon manik har baat mein main tujse aage tha, har cheez mein family, parents, education, business, everything you were always jealous from me.." he was mixing all thoughts of harshad and society.

"tuje sach mein lagta hain main tujse.." manik was still in shock.

"haan yhi sach hain..suna tune tune sab jaan bujke kiya kyun ki tujse hamari perfect family dekhi nhi gyi tujse hamari khushiyan dekhi nhi gyi tu to uss layak tha nhi k papa ko business mein hara ske to tune socha kyun na aise hi shi..." cabir was crossing limits. Mukti couldn't tolerate manik's insult because she knew that what manik has done for them.

"cabir tuje pata hain tu kya bol rha hai.." mukti shouted on him.

"janta hoon main pure hosh main hoon arre bhul gyi school mein iske sath koi baat bhi nhi krta tha...hummne usse fridnship ki..isse to ye bhi nhi pata tha log usse pith ke piche kya kya gali dete the.." cabir was about to say more but manik held his collar.

"don't you even dare..don't drag my mother in this..lucky hoon main k muje tum jaise friends mile but don't drag my past" manik said controlling his anger. Nyonika freed him his collar.

"bura laga..maine bhi suna hai apni maa ke bare mein bahot ku6 teri wajah se..teri nadani ki wajah se..teri galti ki saza meri maa ne apni jaan dekar chukayi..." cabir said and wiped his tears.

"main samajta hoon tere dard ko buddy.." manik also said with his tears.

"nhi samjta tu mnaik because main apni maa ki chita ko aag dekar aa rha hoon, teri maa tere sath hain..tune to unhe aag nhi din a..." cabir said unbelievable words.

"cabir.." manik punched him so hard on his face. Everyone palmed their mouth in shock,

"sirf soch kr hi bura laga na tuje tu soch main to kr ke aaya hoon...tuje to aadat thin a sirf tumhari maa ke sath rehne ki akele muje nhi hain maine apni zindagi apni family ke sath bitayi hain, tu kya jane family kya hoti hain..tune to apne baap ko dekha tak nhi hain aaj tak isliye tuje itna dard nhi hoga jitna muje ho rha hain..manik Malhotra you don't deserve anything..that's why before your birth god snatched your father from you.." cabir was spitting so low words, because he was taking revenge from nyoniak and manik. because he also heard ill about her mother's character. So he thought that it will give her peace.

"bas kr cabir..bas tune jo bolna hain muje bol meri maa ko papa ko bich mein mat laa cabir.." manik warned him.

"cabir beta ye aap kya bol rhe ho.." Nyonika couldn't believe that cabir was saying all this who always protect manik like brother.

"aunty wahi jo sach hain..ap to sab janti hain na manik ke bare mein, aapke bare koi nhi tha jo aapse yaan manik se baat krta thaw o to meri mom thi jiske wajah se sabne aap ko apnaya warna kaun uss aurat ko aur uss bacche ko apnayega jo shadi se pehle hi iss duniya mein aa gya ho.." cabir said and manik jumped on him and punched him so hard and cabir also punched him. abhi and dhruv with so much difficulty freed them that was it for manik.

"aaj se abhi se main manik malhotra apne mare hue baap ki kasam kha kr kehta hoon tujse har rishta tod ta hoon main" mukti hold her forehead after all she lost also everything. everyone was shocked.

[yes that's truth Nyonika and manik's father were in love they wanted to get married, but before they could get married he died in car accident. His parents didn't accept Nyonika and Nyonika left delhi and came to Mumbai with pregenancy and after sometime she met reema and they become friends when everyone came to know about Nyonika. No one talked to her and they also hate manik but reema always treat manik like her own son..that's why manik respected her so much. after sometime manik's grandparents accepted them.]

"reema aunty ne jo kia hain main uska ehsaan kbhi nhi bhuluga lekin main nhi janta tha k unka beta ye sab sochta hain apne best friend aur uski maa ke bare mein...thank you so much mr.dhawan muje sach ka samna karwane ke liye.." manik wiped his tears and enecircled his mumma's shoulder. Because he could tolerate any blame on him but not on his mother because only he knew how his mother sacrificed everything for him. how could he tolerate question on his birth on his mother and father?

"aaj tak tune kaha k tu sab se aage mujse har baat mein aajse main wada krta hoon main tuje kahin jitney nhi dunga..kahin bhi nhi..jitni shiddat se maine dosti nibahyi utni hi shiddat se dushmani nibhaunga..mein har promise todta hoon apni dosti ka..aaj se jot era dushman wo mera dost..jo tera dost wo mera dushman..i am breaking fab5..." he shouted and everyone was crying and manbir was also crying both were right at some point both were standing for their mother.

"teri har jeet pr main khushiyaan manata tha ab se teri har haar pr main khushiyaan manauga...aj tak tere aanso pochta tha ab se tere aanso ki wajah mein banuga..tune muje jo diya tha bachpan mein maine apni dosti nibhakar sab ku6 chika diya ab ku6 nhi bacha jo muj pr tera udhar ho...mr.dhawan congratulations and thank you muje apni aukat yaad dilane ke liye ye batane ke liye ke aapne kya kiya tha mere liye thank you so much..." manik started walking with his mother, nyonika was nodding her head in no but manik held her hand and said "let's go mom ab ku6 nhi yahan pr.."

"cabir wo jaa rha hain rok na usse.." mukti was trying to make him understand but cabir ran to his room and closed the door. That was the last day when manik and cabir talked to each other. After that fab 5 also divided to support their friends but they didn't broke their friendship. Manik and cabir become so strong after that incident they left music, college..everything which was reminding them of friends.

After that nandini came back to india and when she came to know about her parents it broke her heart but because of cavya she didn't felt their absence.

FLASHBACK END::::::::::::

"That was it nandini..ab ye pura sach tha jo tumne sun liya I know if you don't want to trust me I can understand but one thing I want to give it to you" he took out a letter from his pocket.

"wo its for you from your mother when I came back from funeral I went to her room and I found it uspe likha tha only for nandini that time I only knew your name janta nhi tha tumhe aur muje laga tha ki tum London mein ho apne uncle aunty ke pass is liye ye aaj tak sambhal kr rakha tha maine" he gave that letter to her. she was hiccupping and crying.

"take your time, I'll respect your decision...jo bhi hoga.." with that manik very carefully get down from bed and with support of wall he went out so nandini could think.

So flashback finish..

Tell me truth who was right??who was wrong??

What will be nandini's decision?

I hope its upto the mark...