Awesome update..
Cabir dad huh...
Hes disgusting...
Cabir mom...
Luvd it
Rashmi2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Emotional update...cabir father is bas***d...very sad... eagerly waiting for next update
dhillon90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesomeee amazinggg suprrbbb update
Manik ne cabir ki mom ke liye ye sb kiya...lovd it
Continue soon
bikita thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Amazimg update.
Really cabir's father has stopped so low.
parthmanikniti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6

CHAP 25:

Flashback continues:

Next morning manik went to meet cabir at his house. he thought that may be his mother told him everything. when he entered in house he saw that cabir and his father were eating their breakfast and laughing loud. Manik was so shocked he saw that cabir's mother was serving them breakfast.

Cabir made her sat on chair and mr.dhawan and cabir feed her. manik was so shocked but at the same time cabir saw him.

"arre manik aaja na wahan kyun khada hai?" cabir asked and manik came out from his trance and just weakly smiled and went to them.

"good..good morning everyone" manik wished everyone. He looked at cabir's mother and saw that her face was pale. Then he looked at mr.dhawan and he smirked to him. manik wants to punch him on his face but he controlled himself. First he wants to talk to reema(cabir's mother). She served him orange juice and breakfast. He was just eating forcefully because his all attention was on cabir's mother. She was not just his best friend's mother but for him she was like his mother.

"aunty ye sab kya hai?" manik asked as soon as cabir went to his room to take his mobile and mr.dhawan went to attend his phone.

"manik jo jaisa hai usse waise hi chalne do main thik hoon jaisi bhi hoon ab yhi meri life hai mein nhi chahti k mere baccho pr iss baat ke asar pde" she said looking down. manik held her hand.

"aunty aap muje apna beta kehti hai na to aap hi muje bataye main aapko aise halat main kaise dekh skta hoon..main janta hoon k agar aap cabir se ek bari apni baat kahegi wo zaroor samjega.." manik was trying his best to make her understand.

"kya samjana hai muje" cabir suddenly came from behind and manik was about to say something but reema gesture him to stay quite.

"yhi k tuje thodi akkal bhi de" manik said smilingly and cabir punched him on his stomach.

"saale ab chal mukti kab se hamara intezaar kr rhi hai" cabir said and kissed his mother and dragged manik with him. when they both were going out manik and mr.dhawan crossed their path. Manik looked at him with anger and he looked at him with smirk. They went to college.

"I want to meet you in office" mr.dhawan messaged him and manik excused himself and went to meet him.

"aao manik aao I am waiting for you eagerly" mr.dhawan said with evil smile and manik just rolled his eyes.

"baat kya hai?" manik said and sat on chair without his permission.

"dekho muje ghuma phira ke baat krne ki aadat nhi hai..simple as that k don't interfere in our family matters. Or else muje zara bhi der nhi lagegi tumhari aur cabir ki dosti todne mein" mr.dhawan literally give him "dhamki".

"aap muje dhamki de rhe ho but let me tell you one thing cabir aur meri dosti aap ki dhamki ki mohtaz nhi hai so don't you dare to me push me where I don't want to go and trust me you won't like that side of mine." Manik also said in his threatening voice after all its about his best friend's family. cabir's mother always treat manik like her own son.

Manik rolled paperweight on table and said "kya ho agar main tumhari sari asliyat cabir ko bata doon?" and raised his eyebrow. Mr.dhawan laughed loudly.

"I am scared really? Ek fact batao tumhe main friends na friends hote hai wo baap ki jagah kbhi nhi le skta..aur tuje kya lagta hai tu usse bolega to wo teri baat pr yakin kr lega? Hmm..?? muje na sirf ek baat ki tension thi ke reema ko ye baat pata na chale ab jab usse pata chal hi gya to ab mein sab openly kr skta hoon and you what she allowed me too.." he said shamelessly but manik was looking at him in disgust.

"itna over confidence acha nhi hain? Agar maine sare sabot usse de diye na to wo tumhe apni aur aunty ki life se ek second mein nikal dega and you know what you don't deserve family" manik said in anger.

"you know manik I want to ask you something kitne dino se mere mann mein ye question tha.." he said and get up from chair and went to manik's side and sat in front of him.

"why you are interested so much in reema's life. Matlab scene kya hai manik? you know if there is something between you and reema you can share you know really I won't mind" he said with proud and manik immediately get up from chair and pushed the chair with force and grabbed his collar and make him stand.

"how dare you to say that filthy things about aunty and me..how dare you?" manik was about to punch him but he stopped himself but pushed mr.dhwan with force on chair. Mr.dhawan fixed his clothes and smiled shamelessly.

"arre what I am saying? Its truth yaar manik..i am like your friend dude..come on you and cabir both shares everything naa, than I can also share you know what I mean" and bhoom...finally mani rewards mr.dhawan with punch. Mr.dhwan fell on floor with force. He wiped his blood from lips.

"saale..tu ghatiya hain ye to pata tha ye nhi janta tha k tu itna gira hua hai..saale tuje choduga nhi main.." manik was again about to punch him but this time mr.dhawan hold his hand and nodded his head in no.

"bahot badi galti thi ye teri..ab dobara ye galti mat kr..aur jakar apni maa ko sambhal...apni pati ke bina to usne apni zindagi kaat li agar bte ko kuch ho gya to kya karegi...wo" manik jerked his hand..

"don't you even dare to drag my mother in this matter seriously I am telling you..bahot regret karoge tum.." manik said with anger.

"regret to tum karoge agar ye sab dobara kiya to apni life aur apni family pe dhyan do..abhi bacche ho tum..janta nhi ho main kya hoon.." mr.dhawan said in arrogant tone and tapped his hand on manik's cheek.

"now get out.." mr.dhwan said coldly and manik also went from there.

Manik was feeling so disgusting how someone can think so cheap about their relationship? He always treats her like her own mother, she also treats him like her son. He was punching the punching bag so furiously and taking out his frustration on punching bag.

"arre bhai itna gussa kis pr nikal rha hai yaar shant hoja" cabir said in funny manner and fab 5 with abhi and navya entered in room.

"tum log kyun aye yahan pr maine mana kiya tha na tum logo ko phir kyun aaye yahan pr?" manik asked them in angry tone.

"kyun ki maine kaha in logo ko isliye" Nyonika also entered with tray of snacks and waiter come with tray of juices.

"thank you aunty" they shout and hugged her and Nyonika smilingly left from there.

"aunty told me that you've shut yourself in your room last three hours and punching bag furiously so aunty thought that may be you need us that's why we are here" cabir explained him munching his favorite pasta.

"kya hua hai bata you can share" mukti said in serious tone.

"nothing just business rivals and their pointless accuses its just so annoying that's why" he said looking down and everyone believed him and tried their best to make him smile. Manik was smiling but not from his heart his mind was only stuck on that one filthy sentence. They spend very good time and after sometime they left from there.

Manik was sitting dipping his leg in pool and drinking his drink. He was in his thought when someone tapped his shoulder. He turned and looked at the person it was none other than cabir. manik smiled and cabir sat beside him with his beer.

"bol saach baat kya hai?" cabir looked at him and asked and manik looked at him with shock but he composed himself.

"kuch bhi to nhi bola tha na some business problems.." manik said looking here and there. cabir slapped his head and said "saale sirf kehne ke liye tera dost nhi janta hoon tuje ab bata baat kya hai? Warna maar khayega" manik

"you know cabir kbhi kbhi hum jaise kisi cheez ko dekhte hai na wo kbhi kbhi sach mein waisi hoti hi nhi hai..kbhi kbhi hum apne aap ko itna majboor feel krte hai jise hum chahte hai iske liye hum chah ke bhi kuch nhi kr pate sirf dekhte rehte hai.." manik said in depressed tone.

"you know manik sometimes we have to let it be..the way they are..sometimes we have to wait for right time for right situation..otherwise agar hum kisi ki help bhi kr rhe hoge na it would worst for someone's life..so hume cheezo ko aise hi chod dena chahiye hume intezar krna chahiye sahi waqt ka taki hum jinki madad krna chahte hai na unki life aur better ho ske." Cabir was trying his best to make him understand.

"I don't know man I am just feeling very helpless.." manik said and take out his legs and lay down on floor. cabir understood that he need his time. He patted his shoulder and left from there.

Edited by parthmanikniti - 7 years ago
parthmanikniti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6

CHAP 25-B

"I don't know man I am just feeling very helpless.." manik said and take out his legs and lay down on floor. cabir understood that he need his time. He patted his shoulder and left from there.

Next morning manik thought to talk to reema and then to cabir so he can show real face of mr.dhawan to cabir. he messged reema to meet him in his office. Nyonika was not present in office.

"aunty what are you doing?" manik was sitting on his chair and reema was sitting in front of him. "why are you doing to yourself and with your life?aur kis ke liye nandini aur cabir ke liye...pr aap hi sochiye kaisa lagega unhe jab unhe ye pata chalega aap ye sab chup chap tolerate kr rhe the?" reema wiped her tears.

"manik you are asking me na why am I doing this? answer is my family...I know wo ab kbhi nhi sudhar skte, na hi unhe meri feelings ki koi kadar hai but for me my kids are important aur nandini to bahot choti hai abhi agar ku6 ho gya to wo kaise rahegi? Aur main janti hoon k wo muje mere baccho se door kr dege jo main kbhi bhi nhi hone dungi chahe ku6 bhi ho jaye.."

"and what about your self-respect aunty? Your kids will understand you for sure..which kids wants to suffer their mother?" manik was adamant to take her decision for herself.

"manik pls pls for god sake main jaisi hoon muje apni family aur life mein waise hi rehne do pls don't interfere in our matter pls.." reema knew that she is so rude but she can't risk manik's life and cabir and manik's friendship.

"okay aunty...agar aap chahti hai k main apni limits cross kr rha hoon to I am sorry main apki life mein interfere nhi karuga and I am sorry for my interference.." manik said in very low and sad tone. She went from there. everything was back to normal. But reema's life was getting worst and worst day by day.

Every night he spend his night with different girls and reema was silent. Manik also knew about everything but he don't want to interfere because reema don't want this.

One day manik went to cabir's house to meet cabir. he was about to go in cabir's room when his servant informed that cabir was not at home. he was about to go down when he heard some noise. He took steps towards and it was room of cabir's parents. He took his steps back and about to go back but he heard sound of a big slap. He couldn't stop himself and opened the door. And the sight in front of him was so horror for him.

Mr.dhawan and reema were arguing about mr.dhwan's bad habit. Reema was trying to make him understand that he should change himself otherwise she'll tell everything to cabir. that's why me.dhawan slapped herself and it was not first time after his real face he always tortured like this.

He was about slap her more but manik came between and held his hand and pushed him. he very carefully made her stand from floor.

"jab bhi har baar muje lagta hai na k aap ise zyada nhi gir skte aap har baari muje wrong proof kr dete hai.." manik was saying gritting his teeth.

"oh really I don't need your certificate of my character at least not from you" mr.dhawan said in arrogant tone and lit up his cigarette.

"you are pathetic, disgusting person I have ever seen in my life" manik said and he was taking her outside the room.

"oh really...you are talking about this...and what about yourself? Apne hi dost ki maa ke sath you know kisi ko pata bhi nhi chalta haina?" he was saying all this nonsense with so proud. when Reema heard this sentence she couldn't believe on her ears that he is her husband. Who is accusing on her character. She fall on floor with thud.

"aunty pls chaliye aap yahan se kyun iss ghatiya insan ke sath reh rhi hai aap ko ye insan sivay itne gande aur ghatiya ilzamo ke alwaa aur ku6 nhi dega..main aapke sath hoon hum cabir se baat karege..main manauga cabir ko..jab bhi aap ko meri zarrorat ho aap muje bula lijiyega main bhi to cabir ki tarah aap ke beta hoon na main doonga aapke sath..jab bhi aap ko zaroort ho..main khada rhuga aapke sath" manik was consoling her. she was feeling so disgusting that how her husband can think about like this.

"aunty..pls be strong aise logo ki baato ko dhayan mein nhi lete..he himself is a shit." Manik said looking at mr.dhawan. mr.dhawan came near reema and manik and said

"right ab manik aa gya hain na dekho ab tumhe kisi se darne ki zaroorat nhi hai...manik haina tumhare zakhmo pe marham lagane ke liye...you know reema apne se half age ke ladke yaan ladki ke sath relation its fascinating right? Tell me na how's your experience? Mine was awesome" manik fisted his hand to control his anger and closed his eyes and reema palmed her ears and she get up from floor and about to go but mr.dhawan held her.

"waise manik you tell me how's your experience..waise baat kahan tak pahochi? How is she?umm..you know what my meaning is.." he was going down in every level. Manik rushed to him and grabbed his collar and banged him in wall. Reema covered her mouth. Mr.dhawan was shamelessly laughing.

"tu itna ghatiya soch bhi kaise skta hai saale.." manik was shouting on him and reema was trying to stop him, he was about to punch him when someone stopped his hand. And mr.dhawan immediately changed his expression in sad. Manik saw that person and he was none other than cabir. he was very furious and when he looked out his all friends were standing there with shocking expressions.

Manik left mr.dhawan and he fixed his blazer and said in sad tone "main nhi janta tha k tum business ki baat ko itna seriously le loge ki apne best friend ke baap pr hath uthaoge" manik and reema were so shocked.

"abhi bhi ye insan jhooth bol rha hai.." manik was about to say something when he looked at cabir he was just looking at him in shocking and disbelief.

"cabir you trust me right?" manik asked him and cabir said only one word.

"chale jao yahan se manik" cabir said and everyone was looking at him shockingly except mr.dhwan.

"cabir ek baari meri baat sun le pls ye sab jhuth hai maine unpe hath uthaya because he bloody slap your mother in front of me..yaar how? Main sirf unhe maa kehta nhi hoon manta bhi hoon..nhi dekh paya main unki insult.." manik said cabir but didn't say whole truth. Cabir looked at reema and she looked down and wiped her tears.

"dad what manik is saying?" cabir looked at his father.

"haan beta galti ho gyi mujse main bahot gusse mein tha iska matlab ye to nhi ka manik muj pe hath uthaye aur main apne matters tumhare friends ke samne discuss nhi krna chahta" his father said arrogantly. Everyone left from there except manik. he was glaring at mr.dhawan.

"manik beta tum jao yahan se cabir hain mere sath" reema pleaded to him and manik looked at cabir but he turned his face.

"just get lost from here.." mr.dhawan shout on him and manik glanced to cabir and reema and left from there.

"I am sorry beta maine jaan buj ke reema pr hath nhi uthaya galti se ho gya ye sab ku6 main reema se maafi mangta hoon hath jod kr" he said cabir and reema and fold his hands. Cabir hald his hands and said "its not my right to forgive you its mumma's right.." cabir left from there. Reema without saying further left from there.

"manik Malhotra I won't leave you..just wait and watch.." mr.dhwan said and left from there.

So kaisa laga?

I know past is too long but only one last update after this..

Keep liking and commenting..

Tiara115 thumbnail
Happy belated new year
Loved it
Full of drama and suspense
dhillon90 thumbnail
Awesomeee amazinggg suprrbbb prt
Cabir ke dad itna cheap aur ghtiya...maa bete ke relation ko glt bta diya...continue soon
meiej thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey!! amazing update
lots of drama,excited really waiting for nxt update
update soon