eagerly waiting for the next chapter

plz update ek kasak reh gayi thi or tera junoon
mehak_ahuja thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Awesome update.. Really excited for the long flashback
Thank u for continuing
Sakshi_maheta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update...
Loved it...
Eagerly waiting for the next part...
parthmanikniti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6

CHAP 24:

Flashback continues:

After a day manik went to meet cabir at his home. manik was thinking in his mind "should I talk to aunty about this yaa muje uncle se hi khud iss bare mein baat krni chahiye? I think mom is right aise kisi se bhi bina bhi ku6 jane koi baat nhi krni chahiye" he was in his thought when cabir clicked his fingers in front him.

"haan..haan kya hua?" manik came out from his trance when cabir raised his eyebrow to him.

"manik where are you lost?" cabir asked him and manik nodded his head in no.

"Nothing important" manik said and smiled.

Cabir and manik were talking at the same time cabir's father entered in the hall. Cabir get up from sofa and hugged him. Manik saw him and all memories again flashed in front of his eyes. Mr.dhawan looked at manik and smiled, manik also smiled and everyone sat on sofa. Cabir's mother came with their breakfast and arranged on table.

"kal maine aur kabir ne aapko kitne phone kiye in noon time but your were not picking up your phones aur jab ghar aaye to pata chala k aap to kal se ghar hi nhi aaye..wo nandini wanted to talk to you isliye" she said and manik looked at him because he wants to know that will he say truth or lie?

"kal ..kal to muje ek second ke liye bhi waqt nhi tha..back to back meetings thi and because of that I skipped my lunch also..aur phir raat ko late tak kam krta rha to phir whi rest room mein so gya you know jab tum sab log ghar pen hi hote ho to muje bilkul acha nhi lagta" cabir's father explained everything. manik was feeling so angry on him because he lied. Why he lied? If he was not at fault than why he lied..he thought to talk to him.

"to batao kya kri rhi hai meri princess?" his father asked and start talking about their meeting with nandini. manik was in deep thought. After some time he left from there.

Nyonika was working in hall and studying some file. Manik came to her and sleep and put his head in her lap. Nyonika put her file aside and kissed his forehead and asked "what happened to my baby?"

"I am confuse maa.." manik said in irritating tone and Nyonika understood that he was still thinking about yesterday. manik narrated whole story of cabir's house to Nyonika.

"agar cabir ke papa ku6 galat nhi kr rhe the to unhone chupaya kyun? Jhuth kyun bola?" manik get up from sofa and went to his room without waiting for nyonika's answer. Manik loved cabir's mom so much like Nyonika. He can't stay quite. Nyonika follows him in room. He decides to talk to cabir's father but Nyonika stopped him.

"manik it was first time..pehli baar humne unhe aise dekha hai aur hum kisi pr bhi aise bina kisi proof ke ku6 bhi nhi keh skte..aur tumne socha hai agar unhone ye baat cabir ko bata di to tum dono ki friendship ke bare mein socha hain tumne? Koi aur bhi baat ho skti hai na beta hum jante hain unhe kitne time se aise nhi hai wo pls abhi in sa baato ko bhul jao pls" Nyonika tried to make him understand and finally after long long arguments manik say yes to Nyonika.

After some days manik also forget that things but manik again saw cabir's father 3 4 times with different different girls in awkward places and situation. This time it was it for manik.

Next morning manik went to dhwan's industry to meet mr.dhawan. he was engrossed in his work when manik knocked at his cabin. He allowed without looking up. He looked up and saw manik and smiled and gesture him to sit.

"good morning manik bolo kaise aana hua?" mr.dhawan said.

"dekhiye mr.dhawan muje ghuma phira ke bolne ki aadat nhi hai so I am warning you aap ye jo sab kr rhe hai na chod dijiye warna muje majbooran cabir aur aunty ko sab batana padega" manik said in his threatening and dangerous voice.

"first tum kis bare mein baat kr rhe ho manik? aur kya chod doon mein aur kya bataoge tum cabir aur meri wife ko? I do not understand what you are saying?" mr.dhawan said in innocent voice.

"ohhh...so sad..i am talking about your "personal business meetings" in hotels, in night clubs, in malls...now I hope you are understanding what I am saying.." manik said in sarcastic tone.

"man..manik dekho beta tum muje bilkul galat samaj rhe ho aisa ku6 nhi hai it was just.." he was about to say something. Manik knew that he is lying from beginning. That's why to confirm his doubt manik's man was following him everywhere.

"muje ku6 nhi kehna hai aapse nahi ku6 sun na hai aapse I am saying only one thing k I have proofs..to prove you culprit but I don't want to destroy your family so pls ye sab chod dijiye aur apni family aur apni wife pe dhyan pe dijiye jo aap pe ankh bandh krke trust krti hai..aunty loves you so much..you are best person in her sight so pls don't ruin everything warna aap sab ku6 kho doge" manik said and mr.dhawan came near him and joined his hands in front of him.

"pls manik pls ghar pe kisi ko ku6 mat batana. I am human being after all galti ho gyi mujse I deserves a second chance at least apni aunty ke bare mein socho pls.." he said in helpless tone and manik understood and give all proofs to him and left from there.

Days passed like this. cabir's father after that never cheated (that's what manik thinks). But there is saying na people can never change their nature. After 2 months manik was chilling with fab5 at his home at pool area. He heard his phone's ringtone he went inside to pick up the call.

"hey rohan wassup?" manik saw his friend rohan's name on his mobile.

"hey buddy I am fine you tell me guys mere city mein ho aur mujse milne bhi aaye tum log guys what is this bhul gye muje" rohan complained and manik frowned.

"what rubbish rohan we are in Mumbai nahi hamara koi concert hua hai Bangalore mein hum waha aaye aur tuje na mile to kaise ho skta hai bhai?" manik explained him and sat on bed.

"I saw cabir's father with her wife so I thought k cabir bhi hoga aur agar cabir hoga to tum log bhi hoge is liye I asked?" rohan said because he knew how strong fab5's bond is.

"Dhawan uncle in Bangalore?" manik again asked him to confirm his doubts because last night he was in dhawan mansion when cabir's father was leaving. He said that he is going to dubai. Manik in anger closed his eyes.

"hey rohan can you do me a favor?" manik thought that this person needs a lesson. He can't cheat her wife like this.

"haan manik bolna" rohan said and manik asked him to give information about cabir's father hotel and other some information. Rohan understood something is fishy but didn't ask him. in sometime manik have all information about cabir's father.

Manik made excuse to fab5 about his emergency meeting in lonavala. He also informed Nyonika about this. Nyonika knew that something will bad happen today for sure. manik rushed inside Dhawan mansion.

"aunty you trust me right?" manik asked cabir's mother in serious tone. She understood something serious thing happened with him. he narrated all story from beginning. She sat on sofa with thud, manik consoled her and said "aap ko mere sath Bangalore chalna padega aunty unki sacchai aapko khud dekhni hogi"

"no manik aisa ku6 nhi hai..sab jhuth hai tumhe koi misunderstanding ho rhi hai baccha wo aise nhi hai..koi aur baat hogi" cabir's mother doesn't want to believe manik. because for her..her husband can't cheat on her"

"isliye to keh rha hoon aunty ye baat yhi khatam ho jayegi agar main galat hua to aap muje job hi punishment degi muje wo major hogi pls chaliye mere sath pls" manik begged in front her and she said yes to him and manik book flight for them and left. Cabir was totally unaware of the all fact. She said cabir that she is going to her sister's house because she is unwell.

Manik and cabir's mother were standing in front the hotel of Bangalore. She was shivering and her tears were not stopping.

"aunty pls roiye mat..main ye sab aapko nhi batana chahta tha but main kya krta main aise chup bhi to nhi reh skta na..main unhe kaise ye sab krne deta isliye muje aapko batana pad rha hai..jab aap apni nazro se dekhegi tab hi aap sab samaj jayegi..." manik tried to console her. And they both went inside the hotel. Manik asked receptionist about his room no.

"aunty let's go.." manik said and both went to meet mr.dhawan to his room. manik knocked at the door. Cabir's mother was holding manik's hand so tightly. A girl opened the door and she was wearing a man's shirt which was reaching to her thigh. She recognized that shirt it was her husband's shirt which she gifted him but still she don't want to believe.

"who's there my love?" a man's voice came from behind. A land snatched beneath from her when she heard that voice. Yes manik was right he was her husband. He was her husband on who trusted blindly, he was her husband on whom she was showering her love. He was her husband for whom she always prayed in front of god for his health. She stumbled on her place, manik held her and support her.

Mr.dhawan came from behind, he was engrossed in his mobile but when he looked up a mobile fell on the floor. he was only in his pent.

"no..no...reema tum bilkul galat samaj rhi ho..ye sab ku6 jhuth hai.." he tried to make her understand and came near her but she took step back. he looked at manik and said "aakhir tune apni aukaad dikha hi di na aakhir tume sab ku6 khatam kr hi diya saale.. you bloody.." he was about to say something but reema(cabir's mom) pushed manik behind her and said "don't utter a word...don't..manik muje le chalo yahan se muje cabir ke pass jana hai pls.." manik nodded his head in yes.

"reema meri baat to suno pls cabir ko ku6 mat batana.." he was shouting but manik take her from there.

"damn it..manik Malhotra you have to pay it for this...you have to pay it very hard for this drama...you have no idea with whom you messed up.." he said in angry tone and went inside the room and also left from Bangalore.

Reema requested manik not to tell cabir about his father's affairs. Manik from airport directly went to his home. reema also came back to her home. reema locked herself in room. she was crying badly. She left everything for him. he has nothing when they were in love. She supported him throughout all. She left her family to support him but what he did... he only give him betrayal..pain..tears...

She was sleeping on bed and crying when someone knocked on door.

"pls reema open the door damn it..i wanna talk to you at least meri baat to sun lo ek baar.." mr.dhawan was banging the door. She cried more and hides her face in pillow. That was it for mr.dhawan cabir was not at home. He opened the door with extra keys and entered in room.

She heard footsteps and she get up and saw that her husband was standing in front of her. She angrily looked at him and get down from bed.

"aapko zara bhi sharm nhi hain na itna sab hone ke baad bhi mere samne khade hai aap..maine kbhi nhi socha tha k aap itna gir jayege" she was crying very badly.

"enough..." mr.dhawan roared angrily. She looked at him shockingly. She couldn't believe that still he has no shame in his eyes.

"kab se..kab se I am listening your lecture and all..enough of your drama ab..kya laga rakha hai ye kab se haan..bhul gyi kaun hoon mein haan? I am your husband..aur kya hua agar mera affair tha to tumhe ghar se bahar to nhi nikala na..yhi hona tum...whi royal aur luxurious life jeer hi ho..jo sab meri badolat hai..suna tumne..kya kiya hain tumne mere liye..apni family ko chod kr aayi thi tum haan? Kis liye aayi thi kyun ki tumhe pata tha main successful houga...aur koi tumhe wo life nhi de skta tha jo maine tumhe di hain...so cut the crap and pack up your drama...aur jo roz ki life hain usme lag jao..pretend kro k tumne ku6 dekha nhi hain..." he said calmly as if nothing happened and she was looking at him so shockingly.

"muje aapki luxurious life ki koi zaroorat nhi hain..samje aap...mere liye meri self respect important hai...aur main apni family ko is liye chod kr nhi aayi thi k muje aapke paiso mein koi interest tha..i came because I loved you..but I was wrong my father was right my family was right about you. Aap to apne paiso ke liye apni family ko chod skte hain to main kya hoon? Aap to paiso ke liye nandini aur cabir ko chod skte hai" she said in digust tone and before she could say anything. She got a tight slap on her face by her husband, she was on floor. her lips were bleeding. It was not new for her.

"aainda mere bare mein aise baat ki yaan mujse unchi aawaz mein baat ki to mein bhul jauga k tum meri biwi ho aur ye tumhare liye bilkul acha nhi hoga" he said pulling her hair.

"aur doosri baa tab muje koi dhamki mat dena...aur haan mere ghar se jana chahti ho jao shaukh se jao but yaad rakhna cabir aur nandu pr tumhara koi haq nhi rahega..main tumhe unhe dekhne bhi nhi duga aur janti hona..i am best father for them..to muje nhi lagta k wo log tumhare uss so called "bte manik" ki baat manege...aur khi aisa na ho k in sab mein cabir aur manik ki dosti khatam ho jaye.." his father threaten her.

"aap aisa ku6 nhi karege.." she said in scared tone.

"main ku6 bhi kr skta hoon apni reputation ko bachane ke liye...haan manik ko in sab se door rakho warna kahi tumhari friend Nyonika ko apne bte ko khona na pade hamesha ke liye" he said looking in her eyes.

"so now decide by yourself k tum sirf apni "self respect" ko bachane ke chakkar mein kya kya kho dogi..apna ghar..apna pati..apne bache...manik aur cabir ki dosti aur shayad manik ki life bhi..." he said smirking evilly. He went near his mini bar stand and opened the bottle of scotch and pour in glass and start drinking.

She was crying hugging her knees. She couldn't believe that her husband stoop to this level. she couldn't live without her kids and more over that she couldn't risk manik's life...she decided that she would stay in this house with her husband just for her kids and manik.

So kaisa laga??

Abhi bhi I think 2 or more update will be in flashback.

You guys tell me is that okay with you or should I make it short??tell me honestly..i won't feel bad..

.because abhi to main problems start hue hain..now what will happen?

Tell me your views..

Love you all stay tuned..next tera junoon..

RainFlies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
so so so emotional and painful

how cheap and disgusting Mr dhawan!!!

poor cabirs mom...how helpless

his father is so evil so evil..what he will do next?

ok so more updates will needed for flashback..ok..take ur won time and updates but plz keep updating..

too much time gap betn 2 updates actually makes us forget d story sometimes

but it was twist and turns wala update

loved it totally
Sofiafarooq thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update superb. Flash back is intresting.
mehak_ahuja thumbnail
Amazing update.. 2more chps are not a problem... the flashback is lovly.. loving how the story is going
Thanxx for continuing
:)
Tiara115 thumbnail
Cabinis father is so cheap
Excited for next