Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soothu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
poor mank...he luv nandu madly...
waiting eagerly for past... that moron harshad and arya made manbir broke..iam sure

manik avoid his physical pain to search nandu..yaar u nailed it
meiej thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
update was amazing
hoping everything will be fine between them.
really looking forward for next update

sreesri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update..
Wat did harshad do..tat cabir thnk ao..
Waiting..
Luvd it
parthmanikniti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6

CHAP 23:

Nandini was looking at him with questioning eyes. Manik was also looking at her only. He was hurt that her eyes were only filled with love for him today there are lots of questions in her eyes. Nandini was sitting in front of him.

"ku6 pu6ogi nhi mujse?" manik looked at her with sadness in his eyes. Nandini looked at him but again she looked down.

"I know tum sab jan na chahti ho, main bataunga tumhe har sacchai har haqiqat, aur sacchai jan ne ke baad if you wanna leave me I won't stop you..i will never show my face to you I promise but remember one thing that I loved you, I love you, I will love you till my last breath" manik said and a lone tear escaped from nandini's eye. Manik closed his eyes and leaned back to head board of bed.

"you want to know who is responsible for everything? you want to know who destroy our friendship? You want to know because of whom we all suffered? Its none other than your FATHER" manik said in hatred and nandini looked at him shockingly but she didn't ask anything because she wants to know whole truth.

Flashback:

Two boys were sleeping on one bed. One was almost falling down from bed. Room was totally mess. Pizza boxes, beers bottles, papers, clothes, tissues everything was just mess it was look like a dustbin. A girl entered with other girl and boy and opened the door with bang. Because of sudden voice a boy who was on edge of bed he fall on floor with thud. All three of them start laughing loud.

"ye kya tareeka kisi ke room mein aane ma?" a boy who was on floor now shout on them and rubbed his eyes. It was none other than cabir Dhawan. But other boy who was sleeping likes kumbhkaran'. Cabir get up from floor and again sleep on bed.

"inhe dekho dono ko koi sharam hai ek ke mom dad ki anniversary hai aur doosre ko dekho wo to jaise doosri hi duniya mein aise so rhe hai aur room to dekho dustbin bhi is se achi hoti hai" mukti shout on them and cabir hide his face in pillow.

Mukti went to bathroom and came with bucket of water. Aliya and dhruv were nodding their head in no. mukti came near them and threw whole bucket on them. Both wake up with jerk.

"mukti..." Both shout like maniac.

"kya tareeka hai ye haan?" manik shout on her because he doesn't like when someone disturbed his beauty sleep.

"tum dono ko sharam nhi aati aaj sham itni badi party hai aur tum dono abhi tak so rhe ho" mukti also shout and alya and dhruv sit on couch.

"mukti tuje 6odunga nhi main haan? Ek to mom dad ke liye surprise party plan kro tum sab ke liye song prepare kro aur subah jaldi bhi utho" cabir was shouting on her. Manik palmed his ears.

"chilla kyun rha hai itna dheere bol na subah subah ek to maa ko call bhi nhi kiya tha ke main cabir ke yahan raat ko rahuga wo pareshaan hogi aur upar se subah aise uthate hain log" manik said in irritated tone and put his phone on charging .

"arre ye kamre main pani kyun hain itna" cabir's mother entered and all of them pounced on her except manik to wish her. She also hugged them back. they broke the hug and she kissed their forehead one by one. She looked at manik.

"saale tu wish nhi karega maa ko" cabir aksed him and sat beside him.

"karuga but tum logo ki tarah sath mein nhi mera wish to special wala hoga haina aunty?" manik asked and winked at her.

Manik get up from couch and hugged her and wished her. She also kissed on his forehead.

"chiii..room hai ye yaa dustbin cabir aisi halat bana rakhi hai room ki tune?" his mother was scolding him and manik took out towel from cupboard and immediately went to bathroom. Mukti and dhrulya also stealthy went out from room. his mother were shouting on him and scolding him to drinking beer.

After sometime everyone came down with fresh mood. mrs.dhwan was serving food to everyone.

"mom dad kahan hai?" cabir asked her.

"as usual office beta aur kahan" his mother said and manik was talking to Nyonika actually he was only listening because Nyonika was scolding him to not inform her.

"sorry mommy" manik said with cute puppy face. After sometime everyone went to manik's house because they want to sing a special for cabir's parents in party.

In party everyone was enjoying except cabir's mother Because her husband was giving time to everyone except her. Manik saw this but didn't say anything he thought that it was their personal matter. Cabir was talking to nandini because she couldn't come because of her final exam. She was crying and cabir as consoling her. He also promised her that he will come to meet her soon.

Next morning cabir and his mother went to meet nandini. manik take Nyonika for shopping as his punishment. Nyonika was pacing from here to there to buy so many things and manik was following her with helpless look. Some of his college girl also saw him like this and it was so embarrassing for him but for Nyonika was enjoying.

They both were sitting in luxurious hotel for lunch. Nyonika was watching all her shopping bags.

"mom it was so embarrassing aapne dekha kaise dekh rhi thi wo girls muje ab kal dekhna aap college mein" manik said in irritated tone.

"awww.mera baby he is shooo cuteee" Nyonika intentionally extend word cute to irritate him.

"Mom I am not cute I am hot" manik said proudly and Nyonika laughed out loud and suddenly her eyes fell on a couple.

"manik wo cabir ke papa hai right? Mr.dhawan?" Nyonika asked him and manik turned and saw a girl with cabir's father.

"yes maa hai to cabir ke papa but ye to nandini matlab unki beti se milne jane wale the cabir aur aunty ke sath wo yahan hotel mein kya kr rhe hai?" manik asked her suspiciously and called cabir.

"haan bol manik" cabir aksed him.

"kahan hai tu?" manik asked him.

"manik kal hi to to bola tha ke chacha chachi ke yahan jaa rah hoon mumma ke sath nandini se milne jaa rha hoon" cabir replied him.

"tere papa bhi hai sath mein?" manik asked him and cabir was little bit surprised because of manik's question. manik never asked about his father. cabir's chacha chachi doesn't have their own child so they always treat nandini like daughter so nandini always stay there with them.

"nhi wo unko ku6 zaroori kaam aa gya to unhe rukna pada that's why kyun kya hua?" cabir asked him to know more but manik just distract him and cut the call.

"kya soch rha hai manik? ku6 baat aur hogi 6od na manik hume aise matter ko apne hath mein nhi lena chahiye" Nyonika gave advice to him but manik couldn't easily forget them because he loved cabir's mom so much.

"yaa mom ab chale" manik just said and both left from there but his thoughts were still there. he couldn't forget that scene where cabir's father and that girl were smiling and talking. It was not like normal thing.

So ..its just a start. Lots oof twist and turns are coming...flashback is long so it will take time...

I hope I am not late..

Love you all..

naziasiddiqui thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awsmmm

superbbb

amazinggg

mind blowinggg

excellent fabbb nice update loved it very much Cont soon Waiting
Sofiafarooq thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing part. Finally gladhback start.
RainFlies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
looks like it gonna be hell excited ride of twists and turns..

its her father? omg..

bt their past bonding was too good

excited for secrets revealation

1 request.. can u plz elaborate how manan fall in love ? bcoz I guess story directly started wid them as couple.. after knowing d truth abt manabir rivalary, I wanna. know how come manik even thought abt falling in love wid sister of his own enemy? that will be interesting to know.. u can concentrate on this part later on..
Edited by KYYian - 7 years ago
Tiara115 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Excited to know the truth
Rashmi2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome...can't wait to know whole truth...eagerly waiting
ankitalodha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Waiting for nore plz update soon finally the past will be revealed was waiting for this and will be eager for more updates