Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

01926851082 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi dear I m new here ...I loved ur story but after part13 link color blackhain Jo open nahi ho rahi gain I really want to read ur story...,pls suggest me
meiej thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
oh nooo cliffhanger!!!
i would say its a shocking update 😛
really excited for next update
update soon

sreesri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update..
Manik z in hospital..
Cabir z revelation..
Luvd it.
Plz pm me
mamalovesbalto thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi very sad update i hope manan don't get separate amazing writing look forward to next update take care keep smiling and God bless you sweetheart ⭐️
mehak_ahuja thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update
What a twist loved it
parthmanikniti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

CHAP 22:

Nandini was looking at him shockingly and mukti held her head and abhi was consoling Nyonika. Navya held cabir's hand to stop him but he jerked his hand away. Nandini looked at him angrily.

"jhuth bol rhe hai aap, you are lying...I cant believe ke aap isa bol skte hai sirf muje manik se door rakhne ke liye na taki main manik se nafart karoon pr aap meri baat sun lijiye main kbhi manik se nafart nhi karugi suna aapne" nandini angrily said and she was about to go but cabir's words froze her at her place.

"really agar tumhe sach mein lagta hain k main sirf tumhe manik se door krne ke liye itna bada jhuth bol skta hoon..to apne so called friends se kyun pu6 nhi leti kyun wo sab chup hai...mrs.nyonika kyon chup hai jab ki main to unke bte pr aisa ilzamm laga rha hoon" cabir said and nandini looked at everyone. Everyone was looking down.

She rushed to Nyonika and held her hand and said "maa boliye na cabir bhai sab jhuth bol rhe hai manik kbhi aisa nhi kr skte I know bas aap cabir bhai ko misunderstanding hui hai" nandini was blabbering and Nyonika was crying for her children. She rushed to mukti and navya and said "aap dono to bolo bhai ko ye sab galat hai sab jhuth sirf jhuth" but they were also standing there like statue.

"koi nhi bolega yahan nandini kyun ki har koi iss sachhai ko manta hai k jis insane ko tum apna bhgwan manti ho na wo insan responsible hai hamare mom ke death ka" cabir looked at everyone and nandini sat on sofa with thud. She doesn't want to believe what her brother was saying but no one was there to defend manik. cabir told everything and each and every details of their past. Nandini couldn't believe what her brother was saying that truth or not. Nandini was silent she was only looking down. her tears were also flowing but she didn't care to wipe that.

Nyonika and abhi left from there to because Nyonika wants to be with manik and she understood that nandini was not in that right condition. Mukti and navya also sat beside her and held her hand in her hands.

"nandu you need to go to manik he needs you right now" mukti said calmly and gave an angry glare to cabir which was least affected to him.

"main car mein wait kr rha hoon ria akeli ghar pr hai jaldi aa jana" cabir said in cold tone and glanced to nandini and left from there.

"nandini apna khayal rakhna aur abhi ku6 mat socho pls abhi manik ke bare mein socho sirf" navya said and hugged nandini but nandini was lost in her thoughts. Navya looked at mukti and she blinked here eyes to assured her. Navya kissed her head and left from there.

Mukti cupped nandini's cheeks and turned her face and said "nandini abhi pls ye sab mat socho agar cabir ne tumhe apna past bataya to don't you think manik ka bhi haq hai ki wo bhi apni side ki baat bta ske"

Nandini looked at her before she could say anything abhi opened the door and said "nandini doctor said that manik is out of danger now come wo abhi conscious nhi hai but doctor said k tum dekh skti ho usse"

Nandini wiped her tears and get up from sofa and went out to see manik. nandini was walking like lifeless body and she reached to manik's ward. Nyonika saw her and gesture her to go inside.

Nandini opened the door and went inside. She saw manik was still unconscious. She was looking at him without any expressions. When she met manik from that day nandini wanted to know manbir's past now its revealed and nandini couldn't believe.

Manik stirred in his sleep and nandini looked at him and she turned and start walking to door because she doesn't want to face manik now. she loves him so much but she can't ignore what her brother said. If she is a wife then she was a daughter too...she opened the door and last time looked at him and came out.

"nandini kya hua tum manik se mili usse hosh aaya?" Nyonika and mukbhi rushed to her and mukti asked. She looked at Nyonika.

"maa mein ghar jana chahti hoon thodi der" nandini only said this one sentence and left from there without waiting for anything. Nyonika sat on chair and held her head and said "I knew it...main janti thi aisa hi hone wala hai..jab nandini ko sachhai pata chalegi wo bardasht nhi kar payegi" mukti and abhi sat beside her and hugged her from side and put their head on her shoulder. Nyonika patted their cheeks.

"mrs.malhotra wo patient ko hosh aa gya hai aap chahe to mil skte hai" nurse informed them and mukbhi looked at each other. Nyonika get up from chair and three of them left from there.

Nyonika opened the door and saw that manik was trying to open his eyes. A lone escaped from her eyes to seeing her son like this. manik opened his eyes and turned his face to them. manik faintly smiled to them. Nyonika walked to him and start crying.

Manik gesture her to sat beside him. Nyonika sat beside him and bend down and kissed his forehead.

"mera baccha..meri jaan kaisa hai mera beta?" Nyonika again kissed his forehead and manik smiled. Manik held her hand and kissed her hand and said "mumma I am fine see bas thoda sa pain hai" manik looked at mukbhi and both smiled to him and he also smiled to them.

Suddenly he realized that nandini was not in room. he roamed his eyes in whole room but nandini was not there.

"mumma nandini kahan hai? I know wo bahot darr gyi hogi na pr bulaye na usse pls maa" manik pleaded her and mukti and abhi looked at each other.

"manik abhi tu aram kr na baad mein sab sochna" abhi said and try to distract him. but you think manik could be distract when it comes to nandini.

"nandini kahan hai?" manik asked him in serious tone. He tried to get up but Nyonika and abhi stopped him and Nyonika caressed his head and said "nandini ghar pr hai" manik looked at her shockingly.

"no aisa kaise ho skta hai mom main hospital main iss halat main hoon aur wo ghar pe?? Mom bataye muje aap mujse kya 6upa rhi hai?" manik asked her in angry tone. Nyonika looked at mukti and she assured her.

"manik nandini ghar pr hi hai..kyun ki cabir ne nandini ko sb bata diya sab ku6" mukti said to him and looked at him helplessly and sad.

"what...?" manik just whispered.

Mukti narrated whole incident to him but manik was not even listening he was just thinking about nandini. he thought that nandini left her like everyone.

"she left me.." he whispered and everyone looked at him. Nyonika immediately hugged him. she was caressing his hair and manik was blabbering only that sentence.

"kahin nhi gyi wo beta wo ghar pe hai...baccha itna sab sun ne ke baad she needs to clear her mind baccha wo tuje kahin chod kr nhi jaa skti" Nyonika tried to make him understand.

"nhi maa wo bhi chali gyi jaise baki sab chale gye maa she promised me that she will be with me forever but she left momma she left. Aaj muje lag rha hai k main galat tha..hain na main galat tha? Is liye sab chlae gye mumma sab" manik palmed his face and abhi and mukti also crying because they can't help manik.

"ssshhh...meri baat sun mere bte nandini ghar pr hai aur tu galat nhi tha beta halat galat the" Nyonika kissed his forehead and manik removed his palm.

"I want to meet nandini" he tried to get down from bed but he hissed in pain. Nyonika and abhi tried to stop him but all in vain. He pushed abhi and tried to get down but this time abhi forced him to sat down.

"chup meri baat sun..apni halat dekh uth bhi nhi paa rha hai tu aur tu nandini ke pass jana chahta hai" abhi shout on him.

"haa jana chahta hoon sab ku6 kho diya maine mere friends mera group mera music mera band but ab nandini ko nhi kho skta mein suna tumne nandini is everything for me I don't want to lose her" manik also shout and mukti was consoling Nyonika.

"acha thik hai sun main ghar pr phone krke krta hoon nandini ko bulata hoon thik hai" abhi tried to calm him. manik thought for a second and manik nodded his head in yes. Abhi called at manik's house.

"hello nandini kahan hai?" abhi asked manik's servant.

"sir nandini madam to ghar pr aayi hain nhi" his servant replied him.

"what nandini ghar aayi hi nhi?" abhi asked him shockingly and everyone also looked at him shockingly. Before abhi could say anything manik get down from bed. abhi immediately cut the call and mukti and trying to stop him but now no one can stop him.

He was in pain so much in and out both. Manik was trying to stand still but his legs were so hurt. Nyonika and mukti pleading him to stop but manik wants go to nandini only.

Manik was walking with help of walls. Abhi was helping him because they know now no one can make him understand. Nurse and doctor also trying to explain him but he gave an angry glare to them and they stay quite.

Manik was walking with help of abhi and stick. His legs were paining like hell. Manik was trying to walking fast but he couldn't. with so much pain manik and abhi came out from hospital. Nyonika was crying so much but she couldn't do anything because she knows that how nandini is important for him.

Mukti also call navya to ask about but she was not also there. now navya was also worried for her.

abhi was talking to Nyonika and mukti and manik was being impatient man. He opened the door of car and sat in car. He tried to start the car but he failed and he hissed in pain. abhi came to him and said in sarcastic tone "jaa chala jaa.." manik looked at him and gave an angry glare and abhi opened the door for him and with the help of abhi he sat on back seat and abhi take his leg carefully and put it on seat.

Manik looked at Nyonika and mukti and closed his eyes to handle himself. He turned his face and abhi start the car. Nyonika sat on floor and mukti was consoling her and she also call aliya and dhruv because it was difficult for her to handle her.

Manik and abhi were finding nandini everywhere. But nandini was nowhere. Nandini's loving words were ringing in his ears. Their romantic moments, their fights everything was flashing in front of hid eyes. Abhi stopped his car and manik came out from his trance.

"ab kya krna hai manik? nandini kahin nhi hai? Humne uski possible har jagah pr dekh liya but pata nhi wo kaha hain?" abhi said and manik traced his thumb on his mobile on nandini's photo.

"kahan ho tum jaan?" manik asked and lone tear escaped from his eye. Suddenly he remembered something and he immediately tell abhi to go there.

After sometime they were standing in front the mansion which manik gifted her.

"are you sure wo yaha hogi?" abhi asked him little bit unsure.

"haan muje niche utar jaldi kar" manik said and abhi opened the door and make him stand on land.

"thik hai tu chal main bhi aata hoon agar wo yahan na hui to?" abhi asked him but manik stopped him and said "I can feel her she is here you go" abhi asked him again and he nodded his head in yes and left from there.

Manik was walking slowly with the help of stick and his head was spinning because of pain but he doesn't want to think about the pain right now.

Manik was about to go inside but he saw that nandini was sitting on bench and looking at the sky. Manik with vvery difficulty reached there and said "you promised me that you won't leave me ever.." nandini came out from her trance and turned.

She saw that what she doesn't want to see in her life. He was standing with help of stick he couldn't even stand properly. He was about to fall but nandini ran to him and held his arms. Nandini looked at him with teary eyes.

"mujse ku6 nhi pu6ogi main janta hoon but main batauga tumhe har sachhai..har baat phir tum agar muje 6od ke bhi jana chahogi I wont stop you but meri baat sun lo ek baar" manik asked her pleadingly and nandini take him inside the house with very difficulties and made him sat on bed and put pillow under his leg. Manik messaged everyone about nandini.

So kaisa laga?

Past in next update???

Fast comment fast update...i know you wont but who is commenting for them..

Edited by parthmanikniti - 7 years ago
Tiara115 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome twist .
Manik loves nandini madly
Excited for revelation
Sofiafarooq thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Every one is discussing their past with each other. Plz someone tell us also what's going on.
Amazing update. I wanna listen manik's story also.
Sweetsuraiya2 thumbnail
Awesome... Plzz dear update soon
Didiaish thumbnail
Nice update
From starting only waiting for this update
Revaluation of past
Update soon
Hope manan will be to