Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehak_ahuja thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
So Yaa finally .. I hope that I keep in touch now
Thanxx for this lovly story
N sorry for never being able to comment..
But I actually lost the story
N YES glad to have found it now

Keep smiling
Stay blessed
:)
Pari_mananholic thumbnail
Wow awesome update...
Manan r soo beautiful..
Tht Harshad is sch an asshole...
Jst hope Manik will understand tht it's not bira..
Waiting for flashback to come..
Jst hope Nandu get everything right..
Luved it..
Waiting for next...
Update soon..
meiej thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
after so many days, finally u updated
update was amazing
hope manik and nandinin r fine
update soon

manvilover18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing story..
I loved..
Plzz updated soon and pm me. .
urvisaini thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Omg!
A major misunderstanding is being planned to ruin the last shreds of hope of manik and Cabir's friendship

Loved the suspense!

Continue soon
shaan... thumbnail
Excellent update...
Manan's moments were awesome...
Harshad & aryaman r jerks...
Their goons attacked manik...
& Manik's admitted in hospital...
& Nandini misundrstud that d whole scenario is done by cabir...
Wat will nandini do now???
Luved it...
Plz continue soon...
Waiting eagerly...
Take care...
Stay blessed...
Edited by shaan... - 8 years ago
archu_asok thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update.. manan's moments were amazing. Their convo was superb .. Manik was badly hurt... eager to read further..
Keep smiling
Stay blessed 😊
parthmanikniti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6

CHAP 21:

Abhi take nandini in his arms and take her to ward. A doctor came and checked her and said "don't worry panic ki wajah se aur because of fear wo unconscious ho gye hai she is fine..she will get up soon" doctor left from there.

mukti sat on chair and held her head and said "pata nhi abhi ya sab kya ho rha hai" abhi rubbed her back and informed Nyonika about everything.

nandini woke up with jerk and scream manik's name. mukti and abhi rushed to her. She get down from bed. mukti and abhi trying their best to stop her but she was not listening them.

"muje manik ke pass jana hai bas pls muje le chalo pls main mar jaungi manik ke bina pls" nandini was crying and pleading mukti. Mukti was trying her best to console her. But how can she control herself when her love is laying on bed. nandini was standing outside the I.C.U. and looking at manik. she was tracing her fingers on glass as if she was tracing his fingers on manik's face.

Mukti turned and saw that Nyonika also was rushing to them. nandini turned and saw her. She ran to her and hugged her tightly. Both were crying and abhi consoling mukti because she was also crying bitterly for her best friend.

"mumma pls manik ko boliye na w..wo uth.. jaye mumma..mumma wo to aapki..aapki baat mante hai na pls mamma" nandini said and Nyonika was crying but patting her back and packing her head to console her.

Nyonika made her sit on chair and she sat beside her. Nyonika gesture abhi to give water for her. Nandini held her hand tightly and said "mumma manik..." again start crying.

"ssshhh...ku6 nhi hoga manik ko ku6 bhi nhi hoga usse tumhara pyar itna weak nhi hain beta...manik ko tumhari zaroorat hai aur agar tum aise haar man jaogi to kaise chalega meri jaan?" Nyonika rubbed her back and give a glass of water to nandini but she refused it.

Mukti call navya and informed everything because she thought may be in this hard time nandini needs her family. navya rushed to cabir's study and said "cabir pls hospital chale jaldi wo mukti ka call aaya thaw o manik pr kisi ne attack kiya hai he is in hospital, his condition is very critical cabir"

Cabir get up from his chair in panic but he controlled himself and said "so what? Aur tum mukti se baat kab se baat krne lagi? Navya don't take me for granted and now go and let me do my work" navya was so shocked after seeing his reaction. She couldn't believe that he was the same cabir who couldn't even bare a scratch on his loved ones.

"cabir main janti hoon aap manik ke liye nhi jana chahte but pls cabir nandini ko zaroorat hai aapki pls cabir abhi iss waqt dushmani ko chod dijiye cabir pls" navya said but cabir didn't give any heed to her.

"fine nhi aana aapko don't come, but main jaa rhi hoon abhi nandini ko zaroorat hain meri chahe muje aapke khilaf hoke bhi jana padege to bhi main jaungi" navya said and turned to leave but cabir stopped her and said "fine main aa rha hoon but sirf tumhare liye" navya nodded her head in yes and they went down and driver take to them to hospital.

Nandini was continuously pacing from here to there in front of I.C.U. doctor came out and all rushed to him.

"doctor manik kaise hai? Wo thik hai na? pls ku6 boliye na?" nandini asked him in panic tone.

"nandini unhe bolne to do beta" Nyonika made her understand and asked about manik's health.

"dekhiye mrs.malhotra humne puri koshish ki hai aur operation successful bhi ho gya hai lekin jab tak mr.malhotra hosh mein nhi aate hum ku6 bhi nhi keh skte excuse me" doctor said and went from there. nandini fell on floor with thud everyone was consoling her. Nyonika sat beside her and hugged her.

At the same time cabir and navya entered there. Both were so shocked to saw her like this. nandini looked up and saw them.

"mr.dhawan aapka kaam ho gya hai" words rang in her ears. She immediately get up from floor. Everyone turned her gaze to them. navya ran to her but she backed off. Everyone was so shocked.

"don't you even dare bhai, koshish bhi mat krna manik ke pass aane ki" nandini warned him.

"nandini ye kaise baat kr rhi hai tum apne bhai se, hum bas manik se milne aaye the usse dekhne aaye the yahan" navya tried to make her understand. But right now nandini was not in her sense.

" haan beta aise baat nhi krte" Nyonika said and cabir came near her but she again backed off. everyone was so shocked because of nandini's behavior.

"bhai main nhi janti thi k aapke liye aapki behan ki khushi se zyada dushmani important hai..aaj aapne ye proof kr diya bhai manik sahi the aapke bare mein hamesha se" nandini said angrily and mukti and Nyonika were trying to stopping her.

"dekh liya tumne aur tum chahti thi main apni insult krwane aaun yahan pe dekha tumne uss insane ne sab khatam kr diya hain hamare bich" cabir shout on navya. Abhi gesture him to stay quite. Because they were in hospital.

"nandini kya hua hai? Aisa kyun bol rhi ho tum?" navya asked her and nandini sat on chair.

"aaj manik ki job hi halat hain wo job hi halat mein hain sirf aapki wajah se bhai sirf aap hi responsible hai aap ko zara bhi mera khayal nhi aaya bhai" nandini said and Nyonika rubbed her back.

"nandini bas ab bahot hua kabse main bol nhi raha hoon iska matlab nhi k tum jo chaho wo bolti rhogi aur main sunta rahuga" cabir said in his stern voice and navya held his hand to stop him because she knew that nandini is not in her sense.

"what navya itna sun ne ke baad bhi tum ye chahti ho k main chup rahoon" cabir asked him and navya nodded in yes.

"nandini is not in her sense cabir pls aap abhi ke liye aap chup ho jaye" navya said to cabir and he closed his eyes in frustration.

"nandini main janti hoon k tum abhi manik ke liye praeshaan ho lekin manik ke sath cabir ne ku6 nhi kiya nandini" navya tried to make her understand but last words of that man was echoing in her ears.

"cabir bhai ne hi manik pe attack karwaya tha maine khud suna us aadmi ko ye bolte hue" nandini screamed and everyone was so shocked.

"nandini ye sab...kya? Tumhe koi misunderstanding ho rhi hai" mukti said and nandini nodded in no.

"nandini tumhe lagta hai k maine ye sab kiya hai?" cabir asked her in unbelievable tone.

"haan aapne ye kiya hai aaj manik hospital mein sirf aapki wajah se hai..manik sach bolte the hamesha se k aap ke liye mera pyar nhi aapki dushmani important hai" nandini said and mukti and Nyonika covered their mouth in their mouth in shock.

nandu baccha pls beta bhai se aise baat nhi krte meri jaan pls chup ho jao" Nyonika tried to make her quite.

"cabir pls abhi ghar jao tum dono nandini ki halat thik nhi hai abhi pls hum hain yahan usse sambhalne ke liye" abhi said and he tried to make them leave.

"why main kyun jau yahan se? jab meri bahen ne muj pr itne ilzaam lagaye hi hai to kyun na zara mein unke pati unke bhagwaan ki sacchai bhi unhe batau" cabir said in his stern voice and everyone was so scared because of cabir's words.

"cabir pls abhi nhi pls chaliye yahan se pls" navya grabbed his hand and tried to pulled him. but cabir jerked her hand and held nandini's hand and dragged her to another room. everyone was trying to stop him.

"cabir no please abhi nhi pls manik ke bare mein to socho cabir" Nyonika pleaded to him and but he refused to everyone.

"sun na chahti hona apne manik ki sacchai.. sun na chahti ho hamari nafrat ki wajah..sun paogi" cabir shout and nandini looked at him shockingly.

"cabir jane de bhai abhi nhi cabir abhi halat thik nhi hai abhi nandini ku6 samaj nhi payegi" abhi said and Nyonika and mukti tried to take nandini from there but cabir held her hand tightly.

"to suno your manik..your so called love your god.. is a killer..he is killer of our mother" cabir shout and everyone gasped in shock and nandini covered her mouth in shock.

So kaisa laga??

Shocked?? Stunned??

So finally past's revelation is near..

I hope I am on time..i know its short but now I decided I will give you short but regular updates..

dhillon90 thumbnail
Awesomeee
Amazinggg update
Manik pr cabir ki mom ko maarne ka ilzaam ye bhi harshad aur aryamn ka kaam hoga...lovd it
Continue soon
Tiara115 thumbnail
Wow..
This is becoming interesting
Do update soon