Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archu_asok thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome update.manan's moments were amazing.way manik apologised to nandini was awesome.flashback was superb.manbir's moments were adorable.eagerly waiting to read further.continue soon.thanks for pm
Keep writing
Stay blessed 😊
mamalovesbalto thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi very nice update manan always rocks love reading this story there still lots secrets are in the story can't wait for next update take care keep smiling and god bless you sweetheart 😊 😛 😃
Priyashukla202 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesmmm...lv to read...
😆
Cuteprincess6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Damn gud update
nicely written
u showed every emotion amazingly
loved it
devilkhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Please gives us the flashback finish the supensen
Get manbir together before they loss their jaan forever
Continue soon
megha94kumari thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hlo dear.. do u have wattpad account.. if u hv plz tell ur id
parthmanikniti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6

CHAP 20:

Manik and nandini returned to their home. Nyonika was sitting in hall and waiting for them. They both entered to the house. Manik and nandini went to her and Nyonika hugged both of them.

"aap beithe main coffee bana kr lati hoon" nandini said and went to kitchen. Nyonika and manik was watching her to going.

"kaise hua ye sab manik? aur tumne kyun itna bada jaghda kr liya manik cabir se?" Nyonika asked him worriedly.

"seriously mumma aapko lagta hai k main koi choti si baat pr aise karuga behave..but you don't know what he said last night to me..to my family..." Manik said trying to control his anger.

"to kya hua beta agar usne bol diya to jane dete tum to samjte hona na beta" Nyonika rubbed his back.

"aaj tak wohi to kr rha hoon mumma samaj ne ki koshish hi to kr rha hoon main, aur yu kahe k aaj tak main hi hoon jo sab samaj rha hoon sirf main..." manik said in low voice.

"pr tum jante hona beta k kya hua hai cabir ke sath baccha utna aasan nhi hain ye sab bhulna uske liye beta...koi bhi hota to naa bhul pata aise" Nyonika tried to make him understand the situation.

"to aapko kya lagta hai main responsible.." manik was about to say something but when he saw nandini is coming back with coffee. He didn't say anything. Nandini came near them and nandini give coffee to Nyonika, she smiled and took cup from her.

Nandini give to manik he looked at her and said "nhi pini hai muje koi coffee" and went from there. nandini looked at Nyonika and she just gesture her to go after him.

Nandini was going to room when her phone rang. It was navya. She picked it up and navya said "kaisi hai nandu tu?"

"thik hoon main bhabhi I am fine" nandini said smilingly.

"don't lie nandini I know you better you never share your pain with anyone" navya said in worried tone.

"nhi bhabhi main sach mein thik hoon" nandini answered her smilingly.

"and what about manik? kal raat kaise behave kiya usne?" navya asked her because she was very worried for nandini.

"haan wo manik was angry last night, bahot gussa the wo phir thode time baad maine unse baat ki unhe samjane ki koshish ki phir wo thoda shant ho gye aur ab to thik hai wo" nandini said and navya sighed in relief.

"thik hai agar ku6 bhi problem ho to pls muje batana..i am always there for you" navya said and nandini nodded her head in yes.

"aur bhai kaise hai?" nandini asked her in worried tone and navya sighed in sadness.

"kal raat to gusse main the bahot hi zyada but phir morning main ria ne unko uthaya aur tab se bas wo log khel rhe hai, cabir pe pass jab ria hoti hai na to wo sari wo sari worries bhul jate hain apna gussa bhi yaad nhi rehta unhe" navya said smilingly.

"haan bhabhi bacche to aise hi hote hai, manik ko bade pasand hai bacchhe" nandini also said in her chirpy tone.

"ah,...ahh..why don't you guys plan for a baby? Waise idea bura nhi hai tumhe help mil jayegi manik ke gusse ko kam krne mein..what say?" navya asked her mischievously.

"sshh..kya bhabhi aap kya bol rhi hai? Muje late ho rha hai manik wait kr rhe hai bye.." nandini cut her phone and she was blushing like hell. She put the coffee mug in tray and went up.

Nandini opened the door and saw that manik was sleeping on bed and his arms were covering his eyes. He was shirtless and in his track pant. Nandini knew that manik was awake. She put the mug on side table and sat beside him on bed.

"manik ye lijiye aapki coffee main upar lekar aayi apke liye muje pata hai aapko coffee ke bina bilkul a6a nhi lagta" nandini said massaging his hair. Manik turned his side and said "nandini pls I am not in mood leave me alone for sometime pls"

Nandini looked at him worriedly but she smiled mischievously. Nandini cleared her throat and crawled to him. nandini looked at him and said "manik look at the coffee shiii..." She was praising coffee but she was looking at manik.

"ufff...hot..coffeee...look at how hot coffee is?" nandini said and moved her hand in air like she was feeling hot. Manik opened his eyes and rolled his tongue in his cheek.

"I want to taste it you know...its so hot..." Nandini said and manik turned his side and smiled.

"o really you wanna taste this coffee..hmm?" manik raised hi eyebrow and pulled her on him.

"finally..finally mr.malhotra ne apni precious smile ki..warna hume laga k aaj to mr.malhotra pure din grumpy face hi dikhega" nandini said smilingly and manik in second pinned her to bed. he nuzzled his face in her hair and nandini giggled on his antics.

"so coffee kitni hot hai tell me??" manik kissed on her neck and nandini arched her neck.

"bah...bahot" nandini said and closed her eyes.

"you wanna taste it this coffee? Huh...?" manik again asked her huskily. She looked in his eyes and nodded her head in yes. Manik leaned closer to her lips and slammed his lips on her. Nandini was ruffling his hair and manik was kissing her lips and rubbing his hand on her body. nandini was moaning his name and manik was going crazy.

After sometime nandini woke up and she was about to go but saw that manik was holding her hand tightly in his hand. Nandini smiled and untangled her hand and wrapped bed sheet around her and went to bathroom.

Nandini went down to prepare food for them. nandini was preparing favorite food for manik and Nyonika. But servant informed her that Nyonika went to some charity event. So she put all food in trolley and with help of servant she take all food to room. she opened the door and saw manik was not there she heard voice of shower.

She arranged food on table and sat on sofa. Manik came out from bathroom wiping his hair. Manik threw towel on bed and smiled to nandini. he sat beside her and nandini served food to manik.

"nandu can I ask you something?" manik asked in serious tone and nandini stopped her work. She put rice in manik's dish and she nodded her head in yes.

"You are feeling regret on your decision to marry me right??" manik looked down and nandini looked at him shockingly.

"man..manik what are you saying?" nandini said shockingly. Manik looked at her with sadness.

"yes..nandini I know main samjta hoon na hi tum mujse shadi krti na hi tumhe apne bhai ko chod k raise mere sath rehna padta, na hi tumhe apne bhai ke khilaf jana padta right...humari shadi ki wajah se ayr mare aur cabir ki dushmani ki wajah se tumhe kitna ku6 tolerate krna padta hain janta hoon...tum kbhi mujse ku6 shikayat nhi karogi janta hoon main but I know you also k you miss your family...your brother...mera gussa mere dil mein cabbir ke liye nafrat sab ku6 tumhe kitna dukh deta hai main janta hoon..samjta hoon main.." manik said in one go and lone tear escaped from her eyes. Manik raised his hand to wipe her tears but nandini turned her face away and leaned back far from him.

"nandini I am sorry baby..that I hurt you but I told you truth only.." manik said and nandini raised her hand to stop him in between.

"bas ab..bol liya aapne..ab aap meri baat suniye aur ku6 nhi bolege aap" nanidni said in loud threatening voice and manik bobbed his head like a cute obedient baby.

"aapne ye kaise assume kr liya haan ki I am regretting on my decision haan..i love you manik and I will always chahe puri zindgi bhi bhai mujse baat na kre lekin isse mere pyar mein aapke liye kbhi kami nhi aayegi..maine aapse pyar aur shadi ka decision ye sab ku6 jan ne ke baad hi liya tha manik...I accept that I miss my brother but that doesn't mean k I am blaming you for this situations...we all are suffering not only me manik phir aapne kaise soch liya manik k that I am regretting..." nandini said and tears start flowing down from her eyes. She was about to get up and go but manik held her hand and pulled in his lap.

"ssshhh..shhh..bas mera baby..a6a sorry bas kaan pakad ke" manik said lovingly to her and wiped her tears with his thumb. Nandini turned her face away from him and huffed. Manik smiled at her baby's cute antics.

"waise if you want to be angry with me okay..phir main ku6 khauga nhi haan aur muje bahot bhukh lagi hai you know maine breakfast bhi nhi kiya tha you know but its okay..." manik said in sad tone and pout his lips. Nandini smiled and take spoonful rice and feed him and manik also feed her.

They both enjoyed a full day with each other. In evening manik was working on his laptop when his manager calls him and informed him about emergency meeting. Manik unwillingly get up and went to his room to get ready.

"kya hua? Aap kahin jaa rhe hain?" nandini asked him when she came to room and saw that he was getting ready.

"haan office..koi emergency meeting hai mera hona compulsory hain that's why I am going." Manik explained her lovingly and nandini also nodded her head in yes. She took black blazer from bed and made him ware his blazer. Manik turned and kissed on his forehead and left from there.

Nandini was feeling not good. As if something bad gonna be happen. At the same time thunderstorm broke and a sudden wind came through window and because of that their wedding photo which were hanging on the wall it fell down and broke. Nandini immediately rushed to window and shut the window and then picked up the photo and carefully put all glass in dustbin.

Nandini call manik but he was not picking up his phone. Nyonika also was not at home.

In harshad's room he and Aryamaan were chilling. Harshad calls someone and make some plan and Aryamaan was evilly smiling. He cut the phone and looked at Aryamaan and smirked.

"maine socha ke situation jab itni worst hai to kyun na uska fayda uthaya jaiye aur is waqt agar hum ku6 bhi karege na koi hum pe doubt bhi nhi karega aur humara kaam bhi ho jayega yaar" harshad said evilly and Aryamaan get up from couch and looked at sky.

"muje to bas cabir Dhawan ko barbaad krna hai chahe ku6 bhi ho jaye koi rishta koi dost main uske sath rehne nhi duga" Aryamaan said bitterly and harshad put his hand on his shoulder.

"don't worry this plan will work for sure aur ye plan hoga hamra last stroke unki friendship pe" harshad said and raised his wine glass.

"cheers..to their friendship and love...oops my mistake...to their hate.." harshad said loudly and Aryamaan also laughed.

Manik was coming back from office. He was driving his car but his phone was on silent and in his pocket. So he had no idea that nandini was calling him.

Nandini was impatiently pacing from here to there in hall. Outside raining was heavy and she calls in his office and they informed that manik left from there. Nyonika informed her that she is staying with her friend.

"pata nhi itni der kyun lag rhi hain manik ko..pls aiyappa unka khayal rakhna" she prayed her aiyappa and again call him.

Manik was driving from isolated place when he applied break suddenly because he saw that some boys are troubling a girl. he without a second thought came down and said "hey leave her or else consequences will be worst" they all turned and looked to him. manik heard some voice from behind and saw that he was in middle and some goons were circling around him. he looked at the girl, she was smiling and manik understood that it all was a plan.

One of the men rushed to manik with hockey stick but manik was no less. He also fold his sleeve and stopped his hand and punched him in stomach and kicked him with his knee. Some 4 5 men pounced on him but still manik was giving them tough time. Punches...kicks..Smashes..Slaps...

A man who was laying because of manik's punch, he get up and take hockey stick and rushed to manik and hit him on his head from behind. Manik held his head and fell on the muddy floor with thud. Nandini get up from the bed and wiped her sweat beads from her forehead and again call him.

Manik's phone also slipped out from his blazer. he was trying to opening his eyes and he saw her name is flashing. His hand weakly reached to his phone and he picked up but again a man came and punched him in his stomach because of that a scream came out from his throat and nandini heard it.

"man..manik...kya hua???manik pls listen.." nandini was shouting but manik was not giving her answers and what she heard it made her so shocked.

"mr.dhawan aapka kaam ho gya ab ye bachega nhi" some of goon informed him on mobile and nandini heard that. Nandini sat on floor with thud. She was so shocked..manik's words..manik's love..manik's anger...their moments running in front of her eyes. She can't loose manik she have to be strong. She wiped her tears and calls abhi and narrated the story. Abhi in a minute track manik's number and mukbhi and nandini rushed to that place.

Nandini saw his car and stopped her driver and get down and rushed to car and what she saw it made her scream his name.

Manik was lying on floor in blood and mud and water. Rain was still raining and manik's blood was flowing because of water. Nandini rushed to him and take his head in her lap. Her driver also came to them and mukbhi also came.

"manik...uthiye na pls dekhiye its not joke okay...pls uthiye manik..." nandini shout on him but he didn't move an inch. Abhi sat beside her and said "nandini manik ko ku6 nhi hua hai hume usse lekar jana hoga hospital lets go fast.." abhi tried to explain him but nandini was not in state. She was tracing his cheek and trying to wake him up. Mukti looked at abhi and nodded her head in yes.

Abhi take manik from nandini and mukti held nandini to stop her. Abhi with help of driver take him in his car and mukti and nandini also went with abhi. Nandini was sitting and manik's head was in her lap. She was holding his head tightly with her pallu to stop his bleeding.

"abhi pls fast.." nandini shout on him.

They reached to hospital and doctor immediately take him in ot. Nandini looked at sari it was all red because of his blood. Before anyone could do anything she fell on floor with thud unconscious.

So how's it???

I hope its long..next flashback pakka promise...

Love you all..

my wattpad id: pani_manan_pani

dhillon90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesomeee...amazinggg...suprrbbb update
Ab aur koi misundrstnding na ho aur manik ko kch na ho...nandu sach ka pta lgaale...iss harshad aryamnn ko sb mil kr dho dena...lovd it
Continue soon
riyaparo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing part
loved it
waiting for next
please continue soon
Sofiafarooq thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update.
When Manik and Cabir will come to know that behind all this harshad and aryaman are playing their dirty games.
Flash back is necessary
Next part soon plz.