Users

Frequent Posters

dhillon90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome
Amazing
Superb update
Ye manik aur cabir srf business rivals hai ya fir koi aur reason hai...wowww picnic awesome pln...lovd it...continue soon
parthmanikniti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6

CHAP 4:

Nandini woke up and went to bathroom to get fresh. She was wearing cute pink capry and white top. She was wearing white hat on her head. She was getting ready when cabir came and said "look nandu apna khayal rakhna aur haan khi bhi akele mat jaana aur apne khane ka dhyan rakhna" Nandini was nodding her head like an obedient student. Nandini's driver dropped her at manik's flat. Nandini came in the house and saw manik was still sleeping on his stomach. Nandini sat beside him and caressed his hair. Manik moved a little and put his head in her lap and nuzzling his face in her stomach.

Nandini said "manik plz wake up na dekho phir late ho jayega come on get up na" and manik lazily opened his eyes and get up from her lap and sat beside her and pulled her into side hug and Nandini rested her head on his chest and said "good morning manik kya hua are you not feeling well?" manik kissed her hair and said "no jaan I am absolutely fine its just little tired kal back to back meeting thi phir main ghar bhi nhi gaya sidha yahan aa gaya" Nandini get down from bed and stand behind him and massaged his shoulder. He closed his eyes and rested his head on head board. After some time manik went to bathroom and Nandini prepared breakfast for him and manik came out from bathroom and saw that his clothes were ready on the couch. Manik smiled and wore his clothes and joined his princess on the table.

Manik was driving car and Nandini was sleeping on his shoulder. Manik was continuously pecking her hair. Nandini smiled and said "bahot pyar aa raha hai aaj muj pe haan mr.naughty Malhotra" and manik smiled "pyar to mera hamesha badhta hi jata mera meri heroine ko dekh kr matlab just look at yourself you are looking my chota chota sa baccha my chotu sa baby jee karta hai yahin pe kha jau tumhe sach mein" Nandini giggled on his statement and Nandini asked "manik kon kon hain humare sath hum kahan jaa rahe hain?" and manik said "wo..woh to tum ..chalo pata chal jayega" and Nandini confusingly looked at him and he faintly smiled.

Manik stopped his car at very isolated place. Nandini was sleeping very peacefully on her shoulders. Manik patted her cheek and said "jaan get up we reached." Nandini opened her eyes smilingly and manik came out from car and opened door for Nandini. Nandini get down from car and saw a very beautiful home. Nandini left his hand and ran from there and stand in front of the house. manik came near her smilingly and wrapped his arms around her shoulders and asked "a6a laga? Did you Like it?" and Nandini was just watching the house twinkling her eyes like a star and manik laughed on her cute antics and Nandini replied "I loved it manik so much kiska hai?" manik smiled and said "jaao jake name plate kiska naam hai ussi ka hoga" and Nandini walked towards main door and what she saw at that moment she was happy, shocked or may be on top of the world. The name was: MRS. NANDINI MALHOTRA. she traced her fingers on the name plate and ran towards and hugged manik very tightly. Manik picked her up from the floor and twirled her.

Manik broke the hug when he heard her sobs. He raised her chin and asked "jaan maine tumhe happy krne ke liye kiya hai na ki tumhe rulane ke liye. Why are you crying my princess? Pasand nhi aya ye surprise?" and Nandini smiled and said "manik mere pass words nhi hain ye describe krne ke liye ye sab kitn a6a hai, main nhi janti thi ki aap itna sab karoge mere liye. I love you so much manik mujse itni sari happiness handle nhi ho payegi. Main apke liye ku6 bhi nhi kr pa rhi hoon manik."

Manik smiled on her innocence and said "mera baby itna emotional ho gaya, aww..but on serious note muje tumse ku6 nhi chahiye kyun ki tumne muje wo diya hai jo sab se zyada precious hai janti ho kya?" and Nandini raised her eyebrow and manik replied "your heart, your soul, your trust aur isse zyada muje ku6 nhi chahiye" and manik picked her up in his arms and both entered in the house and manik made her sit on the couch. He himself sat in front on her and held her hand. Nandini smiled and said "manik pr hum akele hain abhi tak koi bhi nhi aayan kon kon hai humare sath?" manik left her hand and get up "pata nhi kahan hai muje bhi" manik was avoiding her gaze and Nandini noticed this and get down from couch and said "manik what are you hiding?"

Manik took his steps backwards and said "wo actually mere koi bhi friends nhi aane wale yahan wo maine jhut bola tha because agar main kehta ke hum akele hain to tum kbhi nahin aati" and Nandini picked the pillow and threw at him and said "you monster jhut bola manik main apko 6odungi nahin wait" and manik and Nandini was running in the hall like kids after some time Nandini sat on the couch and breathing heavily and pout her lips manik came and sat beside her and pulled her into his lap and said "sorry na my baby pls forgive me" and nandini smiled and hugged him tightly.

Manik was sitting on the kitchen slab and Nandini was making pasta for them. Nandini was about to go but manik held her hand and pulled her between his legs and said "main yahan tumhare sath time spend krne aaya hoon aur tumhare pass mere liye time hi nahi" with that he get down from slab and picked Nandini in his arms and made her sit on the slab. And he stands in front of between her legs and held her waist and caressed it and Nandini closed her eyes in pleasure.

Manik pulled her and captured her lips and he was kissing her lips hungrily. Nandini just surrender herself to him. Manik broke the kiss when he felt Nandini was breathless. He picked her up in his shoulder and went to his bedroom and placed her on the bed and came on top of her and he slid the fabric of her top from shoulders and kissing her there madly and bit her shoulder and she hissed in pain and Manik blow the air on her shoulder. Manik came on her face and kissed her face madly. Nandini was just moaning his name and clutching the bed sheet in her fist. Manik kissed on her neck and bit her earlobe and said "manik please" but may be manik was not in mood to leave her. He came down and lift her top and kissed on her stomach and Nandini moaned his name loudly. Manik was with one hand he was caressing her thigh and lift her top more but Nandini held his hand. Manik adjust her top and lay down beside her and Nandini hugged him tightly and manik kissed in her forehead and both drifted into sleep.

Nandini woke up and saw manik was not there. She got down from bed and went to balcony and she saw that manik was talking on his phone in the garden area. Nandini silently came in the garden area and she picked the water pipe and throw water on him. Manik turned and cut his phone and angrily shout on her and said "what the hell Nandini? How many times I have told you k jab bhi main work kr raha hoon to do not disturb me, tum cabir k sath aise mazak krti hogi but I don't like this type of joke at all understand? And Nandini nodded her head in yes and said "I am sorry manik" and a lone tear ran down from her cheek. She left the garden area immediately and went to their bedroom and locked the door.

Manik sighed and said "oh god manik kitna gussa krta hai tu" and he also left for their bedroom to manaofy his princess. He knocked the door but no response manik came near and heard her sobs. Manik again came with extra key and opened the door. He saw that Nandini was sitting in one corner and crying holding her knees. Manik came near and sit beside her but Nandini get up from there and went in the kitchen. Nandini was hiccupping because for the first time manik was so loud on her. She was sobbing silently manik came near her and held her hand and said "I am sorry na doll you know na muje gusa aa jata hai jab muje work main koi disturb krta hai" and Nandini said "n..no..man..manik..i..i..am..so..sorry..mu..muje..nh..nhi ...pata tha..." and Nandini was hiccupping very badly and manik picked her up in his arms and made her sat on the slab and made her drink water. Manik was rubbing her back and manik wiped her tears and hugged her tightly. After some time both were playing with water pipe. They both were engrossed in their world. But someone was there who was observing them and clicking their pictures and evilly smirked.

So tell me how's it?

So tell me kon hai ye? Do you all believe that manik's love is true or some other person?

mishalaziz2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Such a cute, full on Manan update... Every moment was so cute and romantic... I hope Manik love is true, and he is not using Nandini for business... But I trust you however you shape the story, it will probably be amazing because you are an amazing writer and your stories are very different and mind blowing...
Update soon
Waiting...
Maramkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gosh !This is soo good.
I just loved your story.
It's soo amazing.
lovesucks_78 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
read all the parts
cabir n manik r enemies
good plot
waiting for another update
👏
Sofiafarooq thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice and romantic update. Mujhy kyun feel ho raha he k story extreme turn leny wali he. May be manik's revenge. May b may b. Bt Jo b hoga best hi hoga. Will keep trust on writer.
sharon.babu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

awesome update...

loved it so much...

manan are just adorable...

they are the cutest...loving al their cute antics...

can't believe manik bought a house for nandu...

hope nothing bad happens in manan's life...who is that guy...

can't wait to see what happens next...

keep up the good work and continue soon...

suraiya77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazin'
awesome
fabulous
mindblowing chapter
loved it very much
Manik has already bought a house for nandu
I liked the name on the name plate
eagerly waiting to know who that person is
Sehjal thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome concept. .. just loving it. KKeeppdating on time plz...
hpzaya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice...so now the story begins...