Frequent Posters

A12609z thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I think Nandini Cabir k dress pehenegi
aishapl013 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
superb update eager to know what nandu will do continue soon will be eagerly waiting.!!!!! 😳
aruha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
That was fab...i like your story very much
Loved manan romance
Manbir talk was fab
I think nandu chose cabir,s dress
Lets see what happend nxt
Pls cont soon
Stay blessed
srija-n thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
fabulous...
awsm ...
i think she should choose kabir's dress ..
know she luvs manik bt phirbi... vai hai yr...
waiting for next update cntinue soon ..
parthmanikniti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6

CHAP 2:

Manik was sitting on the chair and discussing with his some clients but his mind was not present there, because he wants to see her doll in his gift. He was waiting for her impatiently and sipping his drink. Manik was sipping his drink then his phone rang and he went out to take his call at the same time cabir came inside hall with his family. Everyone greeted them but Nandini's eyes were finding her love her manik. She excused herself and calls Manik. But his phone was busy. So she sat with her family.

After attending call Manik came to hall and he saw his love his doll he smiled at her but his smiled flew away when he saw her dress it was not manik's dress but she ware cabir's dress. Nandini can feel his anger. Manik without looking at her immediately sat on his chair with abhi. Nandini messaged him but he didn't reply her and just sipping his wine.

After some time head of organization came on the stage and he called cabir on the stage. Everyone was clapping for him except only one person. Abhi also was clapping for cabir but manik give him WHAT-THE-HELL wala look and abhi instantly stooped.

"Mr. cabir Dhawan plz aap bahot hi respected businessman hai, I want k aap hi Mr.Manik Malhotra ko award dijiye plz mr.dhawan it's a request." Head of organization said and cabir just simply nodded his head in yes and agreed.

"So ladies and gentlemen we are here to declare best business man of the year, so plz mr. manik malhotra come on the stage receive your honor and your award" head of organization declared it and Nandini was so shocked.

Manik got up from his chair and he was walking with his fully bossy attitude and closing his blazer's buttons which was giving him a perfect bossy look. Nandini was sad for his brother but she was also happy at same time because her manik won the award. she want to hug him tightly and clap for him but she can't do this because she was sitting with navya and ria.

Manik came on the stage and receive award from his biggest rival and manik gave him his famous smirk. And shook his hand with cabir and at the same time he saw Nandini, she was smiling at him but he turned his face away. Cabir came down from the stage and again sat with his family and manik also came down and he sat on the bar chair and sipping his wine. Everyone was enjoying the party except only manik and Nandini. Nandini tried so many times to call him and message him but all the time he was just ignoring.

Nandini was talking to ria because cabir and navya were dancing on the dance floor on slow romantic song. After some time aryamaan also joined her and this thing make manik more angry and he was just staring at them with full of anger, Nandini can feel his anger but she didn't knew that manik was more angry because of aryamaan . cabir and navya also joined them after that aryamaan asked her for a dance which she denied but cabir and navya forced her to dance with aryamaan.

Nandini and aryamaan went to dance floor aryamaan put his hand on her waist and start dancing. Nandini was just watching manik and he was just drinking his wine with so much anger. Aryamaan whispering in her ears about something manik saw this and drink his last shot and left the hall. Nandini left the floor and went behind him.

Manik was walking in corridor when suddenly Nandini pull him in the room. Manik jerked her hand and about to go but Nandini again held his hand and said "manik kyun itna gussa kr rahe ho?" manik angrily pinned her near the wall and said "seriously you are asking me this question?"

"manik its hurting" Nandini said and tried to move but manik tight his hold on her wrist "aahhh.. manik plz" Nandini cried in pain "really aur mere pain ka kya haan, listen Nandini ghar jao is waqt I am not in control main nhi chahta main tumhe hurt karun pls leave me alone for some time." Manik left her and left the room without turning back and tears fell down from her cheeks. She calls manik but his phone was switched off. Nandini came to party again.

Nandini was thinking how to contact manik? "kya karun main? Kahan hoge manik? Kitna guse the woh I hope ki woh apne aap ko hurt na krle." Nandini was thinking and call nyonika "mom manik ghar pe hain kya?" nyonika replied "no beta wo to party ke bad aaya hi nhi" and Nandini cut the call. "yes main janti hoon wo kahan hai pr main kaise niklu bhai se kya kahun wo muje jane bhi dege nhi akele aiyaapa I am sorry bhai aaj muje aapse jhut bolna padega" Nandini thought and went near cabir.

"cabir bhai wo muje priya ke ghar jana padega she is not well aur wo akeli hai bhai muje jana padega pls bhai main jau" Nandini asked his bhai with hope."nandu beta tune time dekha hai kitna late ho gaya hai akele aap nhi jayegi" cabir replied her."pls bhai wo bahot low sound kr rhi thi wo bilkul akeli hai pls bhai" Nandini said to cabir "okay..pr doll driver tumhe le jayega aur tum uske sath hi wapas aaogi" cabir warned her and Nandini happily agreed and left the party. Nandini first go to her home and get ready in manik's dress and left with driver.

IN MANAN'S FLAT:

Manik was sleeping on the couch and thinking about the party. Nandini opened the door with extra key and saw manik was sleeping. Nandini came near manik and placed her hand on his shoulders.

Manik opened his eyes and saw Nandini "what are you doing here? Aur itna late aur akele kyun aayi ho tum cabir ne tumhe allow kaise kiya?" manik asked her and cupped her face but again reality hit his mind and he pushed her but Nandini held his hand and said "manik I am sorry last minute bhai ne muje dress gift kiya isliye.." Nandini was about to say something but manik cut her off "oh come on Nandini cut the crap pls for god sake go and enjoy your family time with your "friend" nandu go and dance with your friend." Manik said and Nandini replied "no manik aisa nhi hai pls." but manik again cut her off "can you pls give me just one answer where do I stand in your priority list haan tell me and ." he was about to say something but Nandini captured his lips to shut his mouth and calm him down. because she knew how to calm her monster. First manik was not responding but then manik clutched her waist tightly and respond and with one hand he opened her hair. After sometime he left her when he felt that Nandini is breathless.

Nandini rested her head on his chest and he picked her up in his arm and sat on couch and she was sitting in his lap. "Gussa?" and manik nodded his head like a cute baby. "6orryyy" she said and held her ears. Manik smiled and said " pagal ladki aur doosri baat kaise aayi doll tum yahan pe cabir ne tumhe aane kaise diya?" manik asked and Nandini said "bhai se jhoot bola aur tum ne muje dekha bhi nhi thik se muje" and manik made her stand on the floor and manik saw and said "my doll you are looking awesome jaan thank you so much for wearing my dress jaan doll I love you seriously I am so lucky I have no words to describe my feelings that how much I love you thank you so much for coming in my life aura b main tumhe apne se dur kbhi nhi karunga" he hugged her and twirled around her.

Manik and Nandini were sleeping on the bed. Manik was sleeping and Nandini was lying on her and manik was stroking her hair and Nandini was listening his heart beats. "doll don't you think aap ku6 bhul rhi hai haan.?" Manik asked her and she thought and shout "manik congratulation I am so proud of you manik I love you so much" Nandini hugged him so tightly and manik flipped their position manik came on top of her and caressed her cheeks and said "to mera reward?" and Nandini said "what you want manik? Sab ku6 hai aap ke pass" manik smirked naughtily and said "jo chahiye wo sirf tumhi de skti ho meri heroine" Nandini understood his naughty talks.

Nandini tried to push him but manik held her both hands and entwined their fingers and kissed her face madly and then he came near her neck and kissed on her neck and sucked her mole on her neck and then he suck her collarbone and Nandini was just moaning his name. manik came on her face and kissed her lips madly and manik left her hand and Nandini ruffling his hair. Manik pulled down her strap of her gown and kissed her shoulder and bite her shoulder. Nandini hissed in pain and manik licked her shoulder and blow air on her shoulder. Nandini shivered with his proximity. Manik was about to open her zip but Nandini stop him and manik kissed her forehead and Nandini sit straight and sat on bed and manik put his head in her lap and Nandini was ruffling his hair.

"a6a nandu ek baat kahoon manogi meri baat?" he asked her and she gestured him to continue "pls yaar aryamaan se dur raho I don't like him" he complained like a baby and Nandini laugh on his cute antics and said "oho mere jealous monster aisa ku6 nhi hai he is my friend nothing else" and manik get up from her lap and said "tumhare liye wo friend hai pr aryamaan ke dil main kya hai tumhare liye wo to tum nhi janti na?" manik asked her "manik uske dil main kya hai ye main nhi janti aur muje janana bhi nhi, muje sirf itna pta hai k that I love you mere dil mein sirf aap hai aur koi aapki jagah le bhi nhi skta okay so pls calm down and sleep and let me sleep also" she said with cute smile and she changed her dress and lay down beside manik and manik take her in his embrace and both drifted into deep sleep.

SO TELL ME KAISA THA?

PRECAP: SOME FLASHBACK, SOME CUTE MOMENTS, SOME TASHAN MOMENT

hpzaya thumbnail
Nice...Nandini is brave to lie to her brother
suraiya77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mindblowing
superb
awesome
amazin'
update
loved it very much
I was quite sure that she'll wear the dress given by cabir
Manik was waiting to see his doll in his given dress
but couldn't!
Jealous Manik was awesome
the last part was so cute
aruha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow
I loved it
Pls cont soon
Keep smiling
analaxmi23 thumbnail
HI i juste read ur story u r awesome
manik nd nandini r so cute
plz continu soon
KHANSHAMA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i love this update ...plz post next part come soon..plz..i m so exited next part...